It's an Addiction I Guess

Kkura drafts

Japanese dramas, umeboshi, and Aimyon. Never had Minju thought there would be a time where she's obsessed with all of these things. Heck she didn't even know their existence for the entire 17 years of her life. But it all changed when IZ*ONE happened. When Miyawaki Sakura happened.

 

Just like umeboshi and salty rice, Sakura's existence is something foreign to minju. It had never crossed Minju's mind that she was actually a very famous idol in Japan with 7 years of experience already. That's definitely not how the older girl presented herself. Minju would be too intimidated to talk to her if she had known this information beforehand.

 

Fortunately for them, she didn't and Minju got to be close with the older girl. Minju might not know a lot about famous idol Miyawaki Sakura, but she was sure that she liked Kkura-unnie better. Kkura-unnie that has taste on things that fits perfectly with Minju's. Kkura-unnie that just plays games all the time and is never excited about leaving the house. Kkura-unnie that sleeps with her eyes opened in small breaks between schedules. Kkura-unnie with a closet of old used hoodies, but kept in fair condition, which Minju applauded.

 

The Sakura that Minju got to know is someone unlike anyone Minju had known. She is strange and new. And just like J-dramas and cup ramens, 

 

she had grown obsessed.


...
 

“Minju-ssi, can I play now?”

 

Minju giggled at the sudden usage of honorific.

 

“No.” 

 

She tightened the hug and buried her face deeper on the crook of the older's neck. Drowning in the scent of fabric softener that Sakura must've used a lot on her hoodies since they're unbelievably soft. Minju loved it. That's why she enjoys hugging the older so much. 

 

Sakura's hugs are always so soft and gentle. A bit passive. She would just let people make themselves at home with her warmth. Sometimes Minju thinks she's a terrible person for abusing her kindness like this. Yet her biggest sin is she just couldn't feel guilty.

 

“Eeh…” Sakura let out a lazy attempt at protesting. She knew any comebacks would just be futile. The younger could surprisingly be stubborn at times. Sakura just found it odd that out of all the things, the girl chose to be stubborn about clinging on to her. Maybe some people are just big fans of skinship she guessed.

 

Minju kept nuzzling her face onto the older's crook. Moving closer onto her exposed neck and then backing off to her shoulders repeatedly. She's being greedy. She wanted to take in every shade of her unnie's scent. And the older’s neck is where the fabric softener ends and the scent of Sakura starts. 

 

She wondered how it would feel to bury her nose in the sweet and calming scent of her unnie. And if she dared, maybe she would try to press a kiss and get a reaction out of it. Maybe she would get to paint her unnie red to the tip of those huge ears. She giggled at the thought.

 

“Why?”, the older asked.

 

“Nothing.” 

"You're very easy unnie." Minju sighed

 

"I've sacrificed farming xp just to be insulted like this. Unbelievable."

 

Minju let out a hearty laugh and smacked her unnie's shoulder. "It's not an insult…"

 

Minju moved to sakura's ear. She could already feel the goosebumps rising on the older's neck as her lips slightly brushed against her earlobes.

 

"I like that part of you unnie."