3: Universe

rEALITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They run to the nearest shop for cover as it was raining hard. Knowing that the rain won't stop anytime soon, they stayed for a while.

"here's your hot cocoa. Be careful it's too hot"

Moonbyul bought her a drink. Yongsun disregarded those words and rushed to drink it causing her to yelp and spilling a little on her clothes. Gladly, the younger woman had some tissues and helped her to clean.

"what are you doing, it also got on your face"

Moonbyul wiped her cheeks down to her lips, all Yongsun could do was to observe the woman who takes care of her like a child. How can this person cause me pain and love at the same time. It was bittersweet feeling, she is still Moonbyul just from another universe which drives her crazy. Her heart was about to explode opposing her calm expression.

"why are you sitting on the middle of the street?"

The choreographer finally asked.

"just because I can" The blonde averted her eyes.

"then why are you crying?"

"me? No, why would I cry that was probably the rain"

The younger one took note of her defensiveness and that she might have some personal problems she didn't want to share.

"sorry if I made you uncomfortable by asking, I can leave if you want"

"no..... please stay with me" Yongsun pulled her by the sleeves with her eyes begging. Moonbyul couldn't decline it and waited for her until she finally talks.

"you see...I had fought with my girlfriend"

"oh...you have a girlfriend..."

The older woman opened up about her situation but leaving out the whole alternative universe thing. Of course she also didn't mention any names to not make it complicated.

"It's nice that you now understand the problem and you're learning from it but don't take it hard to yourself. If I were you, I wouldn't want to let go without trying a second chance... But it still depends on your girlfriend if she will love you again or she will leave"

"thanks for the advice...I guess"

Yongsun didn't know how to respond. The world really turned upside down when she's getting an advice and console from 'her girlfriend' with her girlfriend problem.

"I was prepared to talk to her but suddenly something made me doubt because I feel like I didn't take our relationship seriously as much as she did"

am I still worthy for her love? Yongsun was drowning in her thoughts again.

"If I was your girlfriend, most probably I will give you another chance. Because I can see the sincerity in you and I can't stand to see you crumble like this, it would make me feel bad. So cheer up I know she will give you a chance"

 

Moonbyul smiled and tried to cheer her up by joking. In a second the gloomy woman was now smiling up her eyes, and the younger woman was gazing upon her.

"why are you staring at me?"

"I just thought that smiling makes you even more prettier so you should smile more"

Yongsun blushed at the compliment but brushes it by rolling her eyes. Unexpectedly, the choreographer gathered her cheeks.

"seriously just don't be sad anymore"

"ugh let me go"

"I always wonder how fluffy your cheeks, I wish I was your girlfriend. She's so lucky to have you"

"what...?"

"what?"

They paused to look at each other for a while before they burst into laughter.

"ok that was cheesy you didn't have to go that far to cheer me up" Yongsun replied while nervously laughing.

"It wasn't a joke....I mean it, I wish I was .... your girlfriend" Moonbyul muttered under her breath.

but it was you....why would an another Moonbyul fell in love with me?? Yongsun had to internalize that.

"sorry if I made this awkward, It's corny but I believe in destiny. When we met a lot of times, I thought it must be you or it's because you're just exactly my type" The choreographer giggled at her last silly statement.

Yongsun's past few plans actually worked but she didn't mean it to result like this. Somehow this torn her as she didn't want to hurt this Moonbyul too. Before words could come out from her, the other woman spoke again.

"sorry....I must have shocked you and in a wrong timing too. You didn't need to do something I just want to let you know that somebody cares for you. Making you smile is more than enough for me"

 

Yongsun couldn't explain her feeling. Hearing those words just comforted her for many reasons. There is a sense of guilt about it, but a weight on her chest has finally disappeared. Making you smile is more than enough for me those are the first sweet words that Moonbyul confessed when they were young and in love. It made Yongsun realize the meaning of their relationship. It was giving love and being there for each other however, she failed to do that as time passes. So now she wanted to return it until the end, hoping that it is not yet too late.

"thank you for everything, Moonbyul"

Tears rolled down her cheeks, not because of sadness or anything but the relief she's been looking for.

"it's nothing, just go and talk to her before it's too late" The choreographer smiled with ease.

Before the blonde could leave, her name was spoken again.

"Yongsun, make her happy for me"

The older woman felt even more grateful than she could and bid her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter