1: Destiny makes me cry

rEALITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodbye Miss Kim!"

The teacher heard while walking at the hallway and she saw a few students running towards her.

"be careful on your way home"

She smiled at the students. The teacher was on her way out of the school, but then she saw the purple haired woman who caught most of the eyes because of her masculine fashion and charismatic face. Some students were passing by and the teacher heard the whisperings about how good looking that person and seems to be waiting for someone from the school. Knowing that she is that person, Yongsun got suddenly shy and became conscious around her.

She tried to call the attractive woman in a soft voice while looking around and on the third time, the teacher was noticed by the serious faced woman that turns to a smiley baby. The woman starts calling her, loud enough to take a lot more attention that Yongsun was trying to prevent earlier.

The blonde haired woman quickly approached the other woman to shut her up. Moonbyul, who still have the smile on her face, got no idea how embarrassed the older woman was even with the sharp eyes dagging at her. The younger one even interlaced her hand with the older woman and stole a peck on her.

"let's go"

Moonbyul was about to drag Yongsun, but the teacher withdrew her hands from her and kept a distance.

"yeah let's go"

The teacher is obviously uncomfortable and lead the way.

 

They have arrived at Yongsun's house, as always it would also be a place for the younger woman. They stayed on silence while doing their usual thing. Yongsun cooked a food for the two of them to eat, and Byul didn't need to be called because of the newly cooked smell then they still ate without saying anything. When their plates were almost finished, the older woman decided to make a topic to clear the air that was suffocating her.

"oh didn't you direct the film that recently won an award?"

"yeah, it was good"

The younger woman answered while lazily picking on her food.

"that's great, you might get a lot of project next time"

The older one was looking straight at her.

"I know.."

But the younger one is still uninterested.

Yongsun tried so hard to make a conversation but it feels like she was talking to a wall with all the plain answers that she is getting. She knew that the younger woman had an issue with her, and she's trying to make her talk about it. But now Moonbyul's attitude was getting on her nerves.

"hey Byul ah, do you have something that you want to tell to me?"

She tried not to let her temper gets her, but the younger woman is now playing with her phone and ignored her.

"can you please talk to me what is your problem!"

She didn't mean to raise her voice and sounded mad. Moonbyul dropped her phone carelessly and crossed her arms.

"you do know what is my problem"

"no I don't exactly know what is it, that's why I'm asking you to open it up to me"

The younger woman pushes the table and was getting ready to leave but Yongsun grabbed her.

"yah you're not leaving until we resolve this so tell me now"

Moonbyul glared at her and the older woman was trying to look for answers in her eyes. The blonde thought it was always like this everytime they fight. The one who has a problem would always give a silent treatment and let the other one to take a hint. But it was mostly her who had to read Byul's mind. She is tired of it. All she wanted is her lover to speak up.

"I'm trying to understand you, but I won't get it if you don't explain anything to me! So speak up!"

Yongsun's voice was getting louder to force her. The younger woman violently shrugged her grip that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter