thirty

it's you all along | rosekook updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



thirty

~~~~

 

 

Chaeyoung looked at her watch, and there's still 15 minutes before the class ends. She is anxious whether to continue to go and meet jungkook or ditch and reason out to cancel.

"Chaeyoung, Please go to the faculty meeting room after this class to meet Prof. Jung." Chaeyoung nodded, "Yes mam." 

She looked at the window thinking if this is a sign or not. She let out of a big sigh as her professor ended their class. 
 

She stood up and went to the faculty room, meeting Jaehyun who just arrived.

"Hi Chae!" Jaehyun greeted smile radiating his face.

Chae greeted him back, "Hi Jae, you don't have a class?"

"Prof. Kim is absent so last class is cancelled." He explained, opening the door to faculty room leading Chaeyoung first before him.
 

"That's why he was not in our first class, I heard he is in HU for a seminar." She said to Jaehyun who was walking beside her.

 

"Yeah, he said it is for the collaboration." Jaehyun added as they arrived the meeting room inside the faculty room.

Jaehyun and Chaeyoung bowed as they greeted the professor waiting for them.

"Oh, you two...hello, please take a sit." Prof. Jung said to the two.
 

As the two was settled on their seats, Prof. Jung gave them 2 folders. As they checked it, they saw the title making them feel confused. "SU X HU: PROJECT SHARE"

Chaeyoung read it aloud. "What's this for, Prof. Jung?"

"The university decided to help out HU for their first senior gala. The students pleaded the school and their SG to make one when they saw our preparations and teasers, and their university president decided to make one. We will be sending you two to HU two days from now for their first meeting to help them out." The nodded their heads as they read the outline given to them.
 

When their professor was done giving some instructions they bid their goodbyes to leave. 

"Chae, your class ended right?" Jaehyun asked as the two of them walked side by side.
 

Chaeyoung smiled, "Yes, why?"
 

Jaehyun looked at Chaeyoung and asked, "Want to grab some foods?" 
 

Chaeyoung's eyes lit up at the mention of the food but she remembered her biggest problem, Jungkook. 
 

"I would love to, but I have a plan with someone today." Chaeyoung politely declined.
 

"Then, I'll treat you next time then, after our Gala! We both deserve a great meal." Jaehyun expressed his excitement
 

"Sure! You know I will not say NO to food." Chaeyoung lightly chuckled.

 

Jaehyun had to go to the parking lot for his car so he just said good bye to Chaeyoung as they walked different path. 

 

——

Chaeyoung walked to the gate looking at her watch. She was 10 minutes late because of the meeting.
 

She looked around the gate when she reached and hoping Jungkook was not there waiting. She was wrong, he was waiting for her while leaning on his black car.

 

She walked towards him and shyly greeted, "Hey."
 

Jungkook glanced up and saw the girl he was waiting. "Chae!" He said enthusiastically
 

Chaeyoung's heart became crazy when he heard him call her name. It's been almost 3 years or more.

 

"Hey, Jungkook. Sorry, I was late." Chaeyoung apologized.
 

Jungkook actually felt anxious when Chaeyoung didn't showed up on time. He felt he was ghosted or she didn't want to see him but he waited for her patiently.
 

"No, it's okay. I just arrived." Jungkook lied giving her assured smile. He was actually there since 2 o'clock.


 

"Ohh.. Okay... so where should we go?" Chaeyoung bravely asked trying to break the awkwardness building up.

 

Jungkook opened the car door for her, as the two of them settled in the car he answered her, "You'll know later. It's a surprise."
 

Chaeyoung lightly chuckled as she wore her seatbelt, "What a mystery."
 

Jungkook's heart became calm after hearing her chuckle, at least they are moving slowly.
 

"It's a special place so it's better for you not to know and be excited later when you see it." He explained starting the engine before driving off the road.

 

"I will look forward for it then." Chaeyoung answered.

 

——

The drive went smoothly... they exchanged some short conversations about their college life and such. The mood was alright and there are no awkwardness as if 3 years of not talking didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter