Ch 7

My Five Year Old Prince

Ever since the warning of the girls, Hyeri avoided Sandeul with her best way possible.  She has been doing it for three days already.

She went to school early, walked in the hallways as if she didn’t see him wave hi at her and even go home later than usual. The only time she couldn’t avoid Sandeul was during class, because he sat behind her.

She was not yet feeling well and still had her fever but then she still forced herself to attend classes, she knew how difficult it is to catch up from the lesson, and not only that, she didn’t want to let anyone know about what happened that day.

She didn’t want her friends to worry.

It was during math class when Hyeri started to feel dizzy, she asked her current teacher to give her a pass because she was heading to the clinic. While walking out of the classroom you heard Sandeul also asked the same pass from their teacher, but just ignored him and just continued walking down the hallway.

“Hyeri ah!” she heard Sandeul called, but Hyeri ignored him.

Sandeul ran towards her side and grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“Can you just stop for a second? Please?” Sandeul begged.

“Not now, I can’t. I don’t feel good.” She informed him which Sandeul did not buy.

“Tell me honestly. Did I do something wrong to you again? Do you hate me?” he asked.

Using all of her strength left she said “NO THAT’S NOT IT! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!” and then fainted and her weak body fell into the ground making Sandeul panic. “Yah, Hyeri! Kwon Hyeri ah!” he called out but she did not respond.

Sandeul carried Hyeri bridal style and quickly rushed her into the clinic, where the school nurse was placing a bandage to another student.

Even the nurse was surprised after seeing Hyeri unconscious.
"Omo what happened to her? Did she black out again?" The nurse asked.
"She said she was not feeling well, and was about to head her way here when she fainted." Sandeul told the nurse.
The nurse touched her forehead, and instantly concluded "I think it was because of her high fever. She should not have come to class in a state like this, that why this thing happened." The nurse shook her head and sighed.
Sandeul looked at Hyeri with a concerned look. This is her second time fainting, she is always being stubborn, even going to class when she's really sick.
"You can go back to the class now, I got this." The nurse assured him.
As he walk back his way to the classroom and he saw a bunch of familiar girls and he suddenly overheard Hyeri's name.
"If that Hyeri girl is just faking it to get close to Sandeul oppa, she'd better be ready." One of them said.
"Didn't we threaten her already? Was that not enough to make her stay away from oppa?" Another one said.
Sandeul who heard their conversation clearly, now understood why Hyeri was acting strange and it was because of them.
" What makes you think that if you threaten her to stay away from me I wouldn't come and look for her? Do you think I'll hang around with people like you instead?" Sandeul was now shouting at them with frustration.
"Why do you care so much about a loser like her anyway? It's not like as if she is your girlfriend or something." Another one of them pointed out.
 
"What if I say she is? What would you girls do then? Tie her up? Go ahead and try then see if I don't hit you es." Sandeul snapped and cursed at them his fangirls were scared. 
"If you try to pull one more act against Hyeri, I swear I will break all your skinny arms off." Sandeul threatened.
They have never seen this cold and merciless side of him before.
"He must like her a lot, to be able to lose himself in a moment just to protect her." Minah the leader murmured.