Ch 1

My Five Year Old Prince

"The first day of senior year begins today!"

I quickly hopped on the crowded bus and looked for an empty seat. I found one somewhere near the back.

I stood beside a guy who was asleep sitting with his red headphones over his head.

He wore the same uniform the boys in our school wear.

"I have never seen him in our school. He is a new student probably?" I assumed.

Should I bother to sit beside this guy and wake him up?

No, I don't think so.

The bus stopped in front of our school and as I got off, I remembered the sleeping guy.

I told the Ahjusshi to wait for a minute.

I walk past the sleeping guy and shook him up.

"Excuse me." I poked him.

He shifted and faced to the other side.

I poked him again. "Excuse me." I repeated.

He yawned, stretched his arms and his eyes opened widely when he saw my face near his.

"Do-do I know you?" He asked.

"Ani. You don't, but I believe that you are a student of out school so I tried to wake you up." I said.

He looked at me questioning.

"Look." I said and pointed to the bus window.

"Oh." He said flatly.

He stood up on his seat and I followed him from behind and got off as well.

I hurried on to the entrance of the school gates when he grabbed my wrist.

"Gumawo." He said and released his grip.

I smiled at him and headed on to meet my friends. I checked the class list posted in front of the lobby and looked for my name on it. I was in the same section together with everyone else except for two new guys whose names are Jung Jinyoung and Lee Sandeul.

"How come there are a lot of transfer students this year?" I asked my friends.

" You noticed it too? I don't know. Its a good thing though! I wish the transfer students are hot!" Said Bomi.

Then I saw the guy from the bus pass by and walked to the hallway where our classrooms are located.

"Yah, isn't that guy new?" Naeun asked.

"I think so. " I said.

"He's good looking. This is just daebak!" Bomi cheered.

"Here you go again." I teased.

"I bet that guy already has a girlfriend." I said.

"You'll never know until you ask." Bomi smirked and dragged us all to our new classroom.

Naeun, Bomi and I chose to sit together with each other, we chit chatted and guessed how the second transfer would look like as well.

"I hope its not a sloppy looking geek who sticks his fingers onto his nose." Said Naeun.

Then our supposed to be Physics teacher entered the class. He was bald and had a huge stomach almost popping out of his buttoned up shirt.

"Hello everyone. I am Mr. Lee your Physics teacher." He cleared his throat.

"Since today is the first day. I made this." He said while he brought out a huge seating chart.

Everyone groaned at the sight of it.

"Ugh, I can't believe I even thought about seating beside pretty Naeun." Gongchan shouted.

Naeun looked down and tucked a stand of her hair behind her ear.

"Shut up man you're embarassing!" Shinwoo punched Gongchan in the arm.

Everybody got up and went to the seats that were assigned to them.

I found myself sitting in front of the new transfer guy.

"Hey there seatmate!" I tried to speak to him but he just glared at me.

"Jerk!"

"Okay, since I think you're all settled. I'm now going to do the roll call. Raise your hand and shout present as I call your name." Mr. Lee instructed.

"Yoon Bomi!" He called. "Present!" She shouted.

"Shik Gongchan!" He called. "Over here Mr. Lee!" Gongchan said.

"Lee Sandeul!" Mr. Lee called.

"Present sir." I heard the soft voice coming from behind me.

"Oh, you're the new student! Welcome to our school Sandeul! Did some of your classmates already welcomed you here?" Mr. Lee asked.

"To be honest sir, there was someone but too bad I didn't get her name." Sandeul said.

"Oh my god. Was he talking about me or someone else? I looked back at him and found him looking at me as well. He smirked at me. Are u talking about me or someone else? I'm dying out of curiosity here."

"So where did you transfer from Sandeul ah? Mr. Lee asked.

"I came here from China sir." He responed.

"Another shock. He came from China? I haven't been there. So I never knew how it felt like to be there. Why am I thinking about it anyway?"

"Okay then, Kwon Hyeri!" He called out but I didn't hear him because I was busy thinking about what Sandeul meant about that.

"Is Hyeri not present?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yah Hyeri!" Bomi shouted.

"Wha-what?" I stood up in my chair.

"Present!" I shouted.

"Its the first day and someone is already not paying attention? Well just see about that" mr. Lee warned.

"Song Naeun!" He called out. "Present!"

"Jung Jinyoung!" Mr. Lee called out.

Then the door opened "right on time sir." He smirked and made eye contact with me.

"Oh my god. I know this guy!"

 


 

Author's Note:

finally! i made a decent plot for this story!!

it has been left hiatus for such a long time now.. im trully sorry about that :)

well, since i fixed the plot I can update this faster now ^^

i hope you like it <3 <3