I've Missed You.

Hyorin's Secret [Hiatus]

“Annyeong Dongwoo.”

Dongwoo stood still in disbelief unable to fully comprehend what was going on. The girl whom he loves dearly, the one he had believed to be dead for over three years was completely alive, breathing and standing before him. No matter how many times he told himself that this was all too god to be true, he couldn’t help but feel happy that it was. Ignoring the fact that he was right all along; and that she had completely lied to him for all these years, he was glad Hyorin was here. Staring into her eyes, he remained motionless as his eyes soon began to fill with tears.

“Why?” He managed to ask trying to hold back his tears, but failed miserably.

Hyorin stood frozen as the man she loves helplessly broke down crying uncontrollably in front of her. Unable to speak because his heartbreak was the result of her selfishness, she tried her best to remain strong, hoping her emotions wouldn’t get the best of her. Hyorin took a deep breath as she looked up to the ceiling constantly blinking trying to subdue her tears as well. But slowly the tears began to trickle down her cheeks. Regardless of how bad she didn’t want to cry, her tears began to flow naturally.

Dongwoon who was still slightly crying himself, walked towards Hyorin, and without hesitation he began wiping her tears.

Hyorin’s face shot forward, surprised by his sudden action. The presence of his warm hands on her ice cold face was inviting. The feeling of his hands cupping her face was a feeling that she had missed and longed for, for so much. As she put her tiny hands over his she continued to stare into his eyes. The genuine happiness, the hurt, the pain, the evident shock was all there. With the overwhelming guilt beginning to take its toll Hyorin slowly removed his hands from her face. Her head now hung down no longer able to look Dongwoo in the eyes.

Confused by this Dongwoo tried to take in her face again, gently lifting her head trying to get eye level with her, yet just like before she shook his hands away and gazed at the ground.

“Don’t,” he uttered, “stop and just look at me.”

And again he pulled her face upwards towards him. This time although she complied her eyes were still amiss. She looked down still trying not to look him in the eyes.

This time Dongwoo had had enough, no matter where she looked, trying to avoid him he would move around forcing her to look at him. Finally she had given up and quietly the two stood together staring into the eyes of one another.

Dongwoo hugged Hyorin, “I missed you so much,” he whispered.

“I missed you too,” she said back. Hyorin stood there comforted by his touch her head rested on his chest.  Not a word was said as the two finally were able to accept one another.

Together they laid in bed cuddling with one another. Hyorin laid with her back towards his chest, encircled by his long masculine arms. They had been lying like this for hours and Hyorin began to wonder if her body was too heavy, had his arm gone numb. With that in mind she tried to get up but as a result Dongwoo only tightened his embrace.

“Mianhe, I thought you were asleep,” she whispered softly.

“Ani.” He replied flipping her over so she was now facing him, still hugging her. His eyes remained closed as he tenderly kissed her forehead. A huge smile grew on her face.

“Hyorin-ahh.”

“Ne, Dongwoo.”

“From the start …. I want to know.”

“What?” she asked clearly confused. Looking up at him, his eyes still closed.

“I want to know everything from the beginning,” he said with an added emphasis on everything, now looking into her eyes.  

“From the start, no more lies, complete and absolute honesty.”

Hyorin sighed dreading this very moment, she knew she would have to tell him in the end, and today was that day.


*****

- Sorry, I know its taking me forever to update this fanfic you guys. So much stuff is going on plus I had a huge case of writers block for this ch. but I finally figured it out. With Hyorin having to recall her memories and tell her story to Dongwoo I will be able to go back to their past and go into more details. Hope you guys like it, & I know it's shorter than usual, but  I promse I'll try harder for the next one lol. 

p.s. cmnts & suggestion appreciated. (: