Powers?!?!?

Love Triangle

Few years later...

Ally and Ali Jung are now 16 and 17 which Yunho is proud to see them grow into beautiful women they are and not to mention the baby bump that Ali has is showing and she knows who got her pregnant... Yunho asks her " Ali Jung what's your decision?" Ali looks at her father and says " I'm keeping this baby!" Nicole stands up and walks to her and says " I'm going to help you and your father as well!" Yunho nods as he stands and walks to his daughter...

​​​​​At EXO's house...

Baekhyun has lived in a miserable state ever since Yunho took Ali away and from there he shut himself in his room and won't come out... Suho, Chen, and Luhan had tried millions of ways to get Baekhyun out of there but then they heard Kris saying " hey we can go out it's not like we're imprisoned in here!" Suho thought that would be great maybe that would get Baekhyun out...

Kris and Suho (leader line) were planning how to leave so that Baekhyun joins in the fun... Chen asks " are you guys sure this will get Baekhyun out?" Kris says " I'm sure it will we need to have the Baekhyun that once was before!" Chanyeol says " you mean becoming a chatter box, being loud af, never stops too much energy!" Kris said " yup that's our 'bacon' I mean Baekhyun!" Chen says " we get it hyung you love Baekhyun too much!" Kris gets embarrassed because he said 'bacon' and that made him shiver as well...

Suho and Sehun were getting ready as Sehun knocks on Baekhyun's door when he heard 'come in' Sehun opens the door and saw Baekhyun just sitting in front of the window looking out as Sehun closes the door behind him and clears his throat as he asks " hyung are you alright?" Baekhyun says " nope I miss Ali Jung which she is having my baby in her!" Sehun nods as he asks him " do you still want to be with us as your members?" Baekhyun said " right now Sehunnie I want to be with her maybe I don't care about you guys and I'm not leaving my room!" Sehun felt a knife pierced through him... Baekhyun wasn't like this and now Sehun doesn't know whether to ask him or not but he doesn't want to risk it so he leaves...

Suho asked Sehun " so what did he say?" Chen comes and asks " is he going with us?" Sehun answers Suho's question first " he said he doesn't care about us he only cares of Ali Jung who he got pregnant with!" Then he answered Chen's question " no hyung he's not coming with us!" Suho and Chen can't believe that Baekhyun had changed... Kris heard it and held his down... Suho looks at Kris and comforted him when all of them heard the door open and Baekhyun comes out and sees them but just ignored them and went into the kitchen while the others ignored Baekhyun as well... No one spoke a word when Baekhyun broke the silence " I need to speak with all of you!" Suho said " go ahead Baekhyun we're listening!" Baekhyun never heard Suho's tone like that as he remembered what he said to Sehun as he might've thought that Sehun told everyone as Baekhyun said " I'm no longer going to be in EXO anymore!" Kris gets up and raised his anger tone " WTF BAEKHYUN, YOU WERE TREATED LIKE A BROTHER AND NOW LOOK AT YOU THIS ISN'T THE BAEKHYUN WE USED TO HAVE... You were out chatter box our 'bacon' where's all of the silly things you used to do to make us laugh when we were upset, please Baekhyun don't do this we won't have any other person who makes us laugh like you do!" Suho comes and says " Baekhyun listen to Kris, he's had enough and you hate it when Kris is like this and you used to cheer him up and now look what you've done to him!" Baekhyun doesn't move and yes Baekhyun regrets for Kris he wasn't like how he is right now... Baekhyun thought "why am I acting like I don't give a damn when I'm practically torn inside and what's making it worse is Kris's painful cries which breaks my heart I'm practically broken inside, these guys are MY members and I need to do something!" Baekhyun kept hearing Kris's cries as he saw something outside as he runs to Suho and says " hey there's something out there!" Suho says to Kris " let's go see what Baekhyun saw ok!" Kris nods when he was taking by surprise... Baekhyun was hugging him and said " I'm sorry I've acted like a jerk but I never will make you feel like how you were a few seconds ago!" Suho said " Baekhyun he forgives you!" Baekhyun smiled...

EXO came outside and saw the clouds getting darker when everyone saw lighting strike the ground making everyone fall on their backs when rain poured, wind blew, objects moving, time stops, ground shaking, things moving from one place to another, fire burning (twice), ice began forming, flowers bloomed... Everyone got up and looked at each other when the goddess came down and asked " you know what these are?" EXO shakes their heads when she said " they are: rain, lighting, wind, telekinesis, time control, force, teleportation, dragon, phoenix, frost, healing, and light which I don't see!" Then everyone looked and saw rays of light coming between the clouds...

The goddess said " well it looks like the light came a but late as usual but EXO you are chosen to have these powers so come forward and let me transfer your powers... The goddess lined them up according to their ages... The goddess says " your powers have limits so don't use them too much or it drains you!" The goddess calls the powers and says " here's the rings, these rings are the powers that come with and needs to go to the rightful owner!" Suho grabs them...

The rings are the symbols of each power... Suho outs on his water symbol ring and soon his power went to him, Kris puts on his dragon ring and soon the dragon flew to him, Xiumin put on the frost symbol ring and the frost went to him... All of the rest put on their own rings and soon they have powers...

Will they be using it? Will the goddess tell them about Athena the goddess of all of their powers and also their guardian?