Happened too Fast

Love Triangle

Ali was hesitating at first so she stopped Baekhyun and asked " um... don't you think its too fast to even do this?" Baekhyun stops midway and says " we're just getting started!" Ali says " yeah I know but something isn't right!" Baekhyun gets off of her and dresses up when Sehun woke up and sees the girl and asks " who's she?" Baekhyun said " oh she's Ali Jung probably Yunho hyung's daughter!" Sehun quickly gets up and says " hyung we are in trouble!" Baekhyun says " no we ain't Sehun!" Baekhyun and Sehun were arguing back and forth when they didn't hear Ali open the door...

Ali let them be as she opens the door and gets out and quietly closes the door as she closed the door Chen comes out rubbing his eyes as Ali sprints into the spare room as she quietly closes it as Chen passes by... Ali sighs quietly when she turned around she saw 3 members lying on the floor as she widen her eyes as she was glued to the door since she couldn't move as she peeked over she saw their names on each blanket (how adorable) she whispers " Huang Zitao, LuHan, and Wu Yifan!" Ali checks to see if coast is clear as she opens the door but when she was about to leave someone grabs her hand and closes the door and says " let's have fun!" Ali shakes her head but too late she was carried to where the 2 of them were waiting...

Ali was laid down and then she was stripped down leaving her as the 3 of them quickly took their clothes off when one of them gently pushed inside making her bleed meaning she's a as he pushes even more feeling her warm cavity... once he was fully inside he waited for her adjustments... soon her cavity loosen up and started to move his hips back and forth slowly so that he doesn't make her bleed more... Ali said " I need your names please!" Tao said " I'm Huang Zitao but call me Tao!" LuHan said " I'm LuHan!" Wu Yifan said " I'm Yifan but call me Kris!" Ali nods while Kris moves a bit faster behind her as Tao inserts his from the front while Luhan made her his ...

Ali never felt so much pleasure and at the same time more disgusting since it's her first time but when Baekhyun opened the door he saw them now having as he says " you 3 are in trouble now!" Tao said while grunting " why!" Baekhyun said " cause Yunho hyung is coming!" Kris was nearing as he said " oh I'm nearing!" Ali said " better not release in me!" She said it too late when Kris ed in her so deep followed by Tao then Luhan who came in as she swallows as much she could...

At the Jungs house...

Ally was worried that her sister might been kidnapped or something so she goes to her father and says " dad please find my sister!" Yunho nods as he says " I will Ally and I'll bring her home safe and sound!" Ally hugs her father when Nicole came and hugs him too as the girls saw him grab his jacket and keys and heads to find Ali... Yunho comes to a halt in front of EXO's house as he parks his car outside as he gets out and locks his car while walking to the gate...

Yunho knows EXO's code as he enters it and soon the gate opens and makes himself go inside as he walks to the front door and knocks... soon the door opens and Yunho said " hi Suho!" Junmyeon said " hi hyung come in!" Yunho goes inside when he saw Chanyeol coming downstairs and greeted him as he asked " have you seen my daughter Ali by any chance?" No one spoke when Yunho heard from upstairs as he made his way up the stairs...

Inside of Baekhyun's room...

Baekhyun and Ali were having as Baekhyun broke his and her ties giving them to each other as Baekhyun felt her walls close in on him as Ali said " Baekhyun I'm !" Baekhyun said " me too I'm going to get you pregnant if you let me!" Ali nods when she released her and coated his while Baekhyun came inside of her filling her womb as he collapsed on her catching his breath when Baekhyun pulled out as white streaks of leaked out as Baekhyun said " that was amazing!" Ali nods...

Yunho opens the door to Baekhyun's room and finds them sleeping together and what's worse is that they are and holding each other... Yunho wakes Baekhyun as he stumbled off the bed and grabbed an extra blanket and covers himself when Yunho asked " did you have with my daughter?" Baekhyun knows he's screwed as he nods slowly when Yunho gently wraps her like a burrito and carrys her bridal style not waking her up as he leaves while he said " Junmyeon go get my daughters clothes!" Suho nods and grabs them...

Yunho comes to his car and had Suho open the car door as he lays her gently as she moves a bit while he shushes her as he said " now I'm not allowing my daughter to see any of you guys and if you do you know what happens!" Suho said " we promise not to see your daughter and sorry for the cause!" Yunho pats Suho's head...

Will Ali meet them? Will she grow into an adult?