The Beginning

Love Triangle

On a Sunday morning...

A girl around her 20s was enjoying her moments while doing her homework she was assigned from her college as she is majoring in to become a lawyer so she puts on her Bluetooth speaker and puts on some music and turns it low so that she's able to hear and do her work... her mother comes in and sees her working as she smiles closing her door silently... 

The proud parents are now enjoying their moments when the youngest sister came in to the living room and says " it feels like I'm left out!" The mother shushes her youngest daughter and brings her in between both of them and says " hush my little one don't say that me and your dad love you!" The youngest hugged her parents... the oldest sister comes out after finishing her work and finds them cuddling as she scoffs and walks annoyed to the kitchen...

The father gets up and goes to the daughter who seemed annoyed at the lovey dovey sight as he says " ... you better have that annoyed face off of you or else your punished by me since I'm YOUR father lady!" She says " listen FATHER try to act like one oh I'm sorry you have!" She leaves as her father yells which he doesn't do that but his daughters issue is a problem " Jung... COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" She widen her eyes knowing he just used her full name as she turns while crossing her arms and walks to her father when SLAP she earned a slap from her father...

She covers her cheek and says while having tears forming in her eyes " DAD you never lay a hand on me before!" Her father said " yes I haven't and you know why I did that is because your attitude needs to stop this instant!" She cries and runs to her room and from there on out her father got upset knowing he had screwed up... a father never lays his hands on a daughter but he did and made him upset and now feeling depressed...

The eldest daughter cries in her room when she heard a door shut hard and loud letting her know that maybe her father just regreded something so she lays down and goes to sleep for now... the youngest sister opens the eldest sister's door silently and goes in closing it behind her not waking her sister and climbs in bed with her... the eldest sister wakes up and sees her sister and asks " what are you doing?" The youngest " I can't sleep I have nightmares!" The eldest grabs her and kicks her out while the youngest cries silently and goes into her own room...

The eldest is sick of all this so she gets up and grabs her backpack with the homework in it as she opens her drawers and empties them one by one filling it up and once done she opens her window and climbs out... her room is downstairs so it's easier to get out, she pokes her head in and snakes her arm in to turn off the lamp light making it look like she went to sleep and closes her window completely and walks to the gate...

She opens it and gets out and closes it keying the code in and locks the gate securely and walks down the streets... she arrived to the first stop sign and looks back at once what was her home now small as she reaches the second stop sign she now sees the house small... she kept walking as she packed a bottle of water since she was getting thirsty and opens it and drinks it little by little when she sees a van with the name " EXO" on it and she widen her eyes, she goes to the van and peeks in... there was no one in there but she looks behind and sees the house they live in and her smile just got bigger...

She sneaks in as she bends down not letting anyone see her and runs to the side of the house where she sees light coming from and peeks in... she sees a guy and squints her eyes and reads his name " Park Chanyeol" she widens her eyes and backs into a wall and breathes hard as she whispers " I'm at Chanyeol's window better move on!" She bends down under the window when Chanyeol opens the window making her stop and sit on the ground she is doomed if he finds her there but nope he closes it back and shuts his lamp light off and she crawls...

She stops at a window and gets up and peeks... lights were off so was the lamp light as she silently opens the window and climbs in... she touches the floor and makes herself inside but when she her flashlight from her phone she saw two guys sleeping as she dims her flashlight down and looks... she sees his name " Oh Sehun" and the other " Kim Jongin aka Kai" she knows she's inside Kai and Sehun room as she silently gets out of their room...

She sees the house in darkness so she couldn't see where she was going but then her back bumped into something or rather someone so she touches it feeling the leg as her hand traveled up feeling the hip and up further his abs and to his face so she turns around and comes face to face with the one she likes "Byun Baekhyun" she bumped into Baekhyun... Baekhyun asked " what are you doing here stalker?" She says " well I've snucked from home and have nowhere to be!" Baekhyun asked " your name please?" She said " Jung Aeilaine but my family calls me Ali for short!" Baekhyun nods...

Jung Aeilaine is the eldest sister of Jung Aieliane which her sister is preferred to be called by Aili who's also the daughter to Jung Nicole and Yunho... so Ali is caught by Baekhyun who said " well since I don't have a roommate you can be my roommate let's  go to my room!" Ali follows Baekhyun to his room... upon arriving, Baekhyun opens his door and let's Ali inside as she smells his masculine perfume and now she's intoxicated by his smell as she sets her backpack down beside the bed she's sharing with Baekhyun...

Ali clears and asks " do you have a bathroom?" Baekhyun opens his bathroom door and says " hurry I need to shower!" Ali nods and heads in while Baekhyun closes it... Ali admires his bathroom and quickly changes while singing "Love Me Right" Baekhyun heard her and places his ear on the door and hears her perfect korean as he hears the door unlock and sits on his bed like nothing happened as she gets out wearing her pjs... Baekhyun gets up and hovers her when she looked at him and walks by...

Baekhyun stops her by holding her arm and says " sit on my bed and don't move till I'm done!" Ali nods and sits on Baekhyun's bed... minutes drawn by and she hears the shower off and sighs when he comes out only a towel wrapped around his waist as Ali looks at his hard-core abs and tries to look away but Baekhyun walks to her and placed his hand under her chin and lifts her head as they lock their eyes... Baekhyun lifts her up so that she is standing and says " I don't know why but it makes me want to kiss those cherry lips of yours and make you MINE forever!!" Ali snakes her arms around his waist pulling off the towel...

Ali says " your welcome to have me Bacon!" Baekhyun says " it's Baekhyun try again!" Ali says " Baekhyun!" Baekhyun smiles and leans in and locks his lips with hers as Baekhyun pulls down her pj pants and underwear and quickly puts his in her... 

I know it was fast but will they eventually have or will she have to wait?