Please, just one more day.

Dreamcatcher OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon has just gotten off work, she worked as an accountant now, pretty far from her position as a main vocalist in Dreamcatcher. But when that all ended, she couldn't stick with what she loved to do. Too many painful memories of their disbandment always made it a hard subject for Siyeon.

It had been about 2 years now, she didn't know how the other girls were doing despite their promise to keep in touch but Siyeon knew that if she started talking with them again, she's want them all back. 

She decided to go for a walk by her apartment because it was a nice night out, not too cold or hot, and frankly she wanted and needed to be somewhere that was a desk with her computer flooded with papers.

As she walked she pulled out her phone, selecting her favorite song of all time, Over The Sky. Something about the song just made her remember all the happy times when she was at what she considered her best phase in life. But like all phases, it came to an end rather bitterly.

Siyeon stopped and looked up at the moon, she'd never admit it out loud, but she misses it all so much, she missed the times with all the other girls, especially Bora.

But as Siyeon thought about Bora, her smile faded. She had always cared for Bora, she cared for all the girls but Bora was different. It took a while for her to get comfortable but once she was, she wanted to always protect Bora, they promised they'd be together forever, just not in the way Siyeon dreamed of. 

She ran her fingers through her hair as all the memories of them came flooding into her mind. From flirting on stage to just watching a movie together to falling asleep in each other's arms. 

Not a day goes by where Siyeon thinks about that day, the day she let her go.

2 Years Ago...

Siyeon was sitting on the couch scrolling mindlessly through her phone when Bora came rushing into the room, nothing unusual for Bora though of course.

"Woah Bora, what's up?" Siyeon said putting her phone down as Bora stood in front of her.

"Siyeon you'll never believe it!!!" Bora shouted 

"Well I won't if you don't tell me silly" Siyeon teased sitting up more.

"Seunghee asked me out!!!" Bora squealed

"Oh, that's amazing unnie!" Siyeon lied, tears threatening to fall.

She felt like her whole world was falling apart. She'll always remember this pain.

That night, when the girls gathered for dinner, Siyeon was no where to be found, and no one could figure out why.

"Well who talked to her last?" Gahyeon asked

"I did, I just told her that Seunghee asked me out but nothing seemed off" Bora said, quietly eating.

From across the table Yoohyeon could see Minji's cheerful expression fade into a look of worry.

Out of all the girls only Minji knew that Siyeon had been madly in love with Bora for the longest time.

Minji knew exactly where to look, she Immidiately excused herself and grabbed her jacket, walking 2 blocks to the company.

And sure enough her hunch was right, as she passed one of the vocal practice rooms she could see a small figure curled up in ball in the corner of the room like a kid who did something bad.

Minji opened the door to see a sobbing Siyeon, Immidiately rushing over to console her.

"It's ok Siyeon, it'll be alright." Minji tried to calm the other girl down. 

"Was I not enough Minji?" Siyeon asked with puffy eyes.

"No no, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter