You’re Doing Just Fine

Dreamcatcher OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long day of practice for their new album BOCA. Their day had been filled with vocal lessons in the morning, a photo shoot in the afternoon, and then when the girls thought they were done, their dance teacher called for a last minute practice that ended up lasting 3 hours. All of them were exhausted and finally ready to go home.

They gathered in the parking lot, Bora was one of the last people to arrive, but as she looked around there was no sign of Yoohyeon.

"Hey where's Yooh?" Bora asked looking at the parked car, wondering if she was already inside.

"She's staying to practice some more unnie" Dami said barely looking up from her phone.

Suddenly the others saw a look of sadness encase Bora's face.

"I-I uh forgot something in the practice room, you guys can go, I'll walk home." Bora said, already walking backwards towards the company doors.

"Alright, if you insist unnie" Siyeon said as they got into the car.

Once inside the building, Bora knew exactly where to find Yoohyeon and sure enough she was right where she thought she'd be.

When she was racing passed a door to find her she heard their song BOCA echoing through one of the practice rooms and sure enough Yoohyeon was dancing along to the music.

Bora grabbed the door handle, taking in the way Yoohyeon moved before she decided to go in.

"Oh, hey unnie" Yoohyeon said as she took a sip of water.

It didn't go untouched by Bora that she looked absolutely drained, but she knew not to say it to her face, because she'd just get irritated.

"Hey Yooh, we should go home, we practiced a lot today." Bora said calming, approaching the girl, looking up slightly.

Yoohyeon looked over at the speaker and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter