Late Night Planning

Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8

 

-Late Night Planning-

Gahyeon quickly rushed Yoohyeon and Minji out of the room as soon as Bora started to doze. The two were quite confused, but the excited look on the younger girl's face told them that whatever she was going to say, it would be interesting.

“ok… what are you dying to tell us?” Minji asked as her excitement started to rise. Gahyeon smirked evilly as she leaned in closer.

“Siyeon said the L word to Bora while waking up from sedation…” Gahyeon said as Minji gasped while Yoohyeon tilted her head cutely in confusion.

“lesbian?” Yoohyeon asked as the two snorted in surprise.

“no! love!” Minji said after her laughter stopped. Yoohyeon was adorable and y, but sometimes the things that came out of could really surprise her.

“oh! Really? Isn’t that too soon?” Yoohyeon asked as Minji snorted.

“you said you loved me the first time I pinned you to a wall…” Minji said as Yoohyeon nodded.

“can you blame me? You looked so incredibly hot with that outfit.” Yoohyeon said with a shrug. She didn’t mind saying it so early. She just wished she had done it in a bit of a better time. Though it didn’t kill the mood at all.

“I didn’t need to know that… you are going to make me imagine things…” Gahyeon said as she closed her eyes and shook her head.

“anyway… Siyeon said she loved Bora. I thought she was going to freeze, but she didn’t!” Gahyeon said as the two leaned in excitedly.

“what did Bora say? A cheesy joke?” Minji asked as Gahyeon shook her head.

“she said, ‘I love you. I have loved you before I even knew it’ or something like that! And she sounded like she truly was in love. I haven’t known her long, but I have never heard her sound so happy and soft…” Gahyeon said as Minji’s jaw dropped.

“Kim Bora? THE Kim Bora said it back?” Minji said as she shook her head in shock.

“why is that so surprising?” Yoohyeon asked as Minji smiled sadly.

“Bora would try to use the fact that she studies so much as the reason that she didn’t date before, but it actually has to do with her parents. She was afraid for the longest time to open her heart up to anyone. Siyeon has done miracles with that tiny girl…” Minji said with a relieved smile. She was a bit worried that Bora would mess things up if it got too serious, but it seemed she had no intention to do that.

“why was she so hesitant?” Yoohyeon asked. She didn’t understand how Bora’s parents could be the reason.

“Bora’s mother left her father. So, for the longest time, she didn’t trust relationships. Its why she was so standoffish with her father at dinner.” Minji explained to her girlfriend.

“oh, that makes sense now,” Yoohyeon said as Gahyeon nodded in agreement.

“so does Siyeon remember what she said?” Minji asked as Gahyeon shrugged. That’s why she wanted to talk to the two.

“I don’t know. But if she doesn’t, should we tell her?” Gahyeon asked as the two thought.

“well, wouldn’t she feel embarrassed for saying that? She seems very shy.” Yoohyeon said as Minji nodded.

“yeah, I'm not sure how she would react to that… but if she knows what Bora said, it might make that better… let's watch how they act in the morning. We can try to see if Siyeon remembers then. Sound good?” Minji asked as Gahyeon nodded.

“but what about when they go back to school in the morning? Siyeon will be in that sling for a while. What do we say? Oh! That those thugs went after Bora again, and Siyeon defended her and got hurt?” Gahyeon asked as Minji smiled.

“like in a drama! Siyeon protected Bora from getting hurt and got injured! That would make her look like a badass, and the people who are still unhappy about them being a couple would probably shut up. My only worry is how cute Siyeon is on those meds… it might undo everything…” Minji said as Gahyeon pulled out her cell.

“I wish we had that Dami girl’s number… she's really good about spreading the word…” Minji said as Gahyeon held up her phone.

“oh, I got her number. Don’t worry!” Gahyeon said happily as she messaged the girl about their plan.

“ok, she says that she will spread the word around town. With adults talking about it, the students would hear about it and believe its true. She will also start spreading the rumors at school. When Siyeon shows up in the morning, everyone will think it's true!” Gahyeon said excitedly.

They all were enjoying this a bit too much. Yoohyeon liked listening to their plans, and suddenly she had an idea. She didn’t know how Minji would like it, but she wanted to offer it.

“hey, what if I help? If I say that I was there? I'm from a different school, so it would also make it look more believable, right?” Yoohyeon asked as Minji looked at her.

“What is your plan?” Gahyeon asked as she listened intently.

“that I found Bora and Siyeon after they were attacked and helped Siyeon to the hospital. I could show up at the school tomorrow to ‘see if they are ok’ where everyone can see. It also allows me to go home with Minji!” Yoohyeon said happily as Minji smiled. Yoohyeon was so cute when she got excited, and Gahyeon could see Minji melting at her girlfriends cute and excited smile.

“I like hanging out with all of you, and it gives me an excuse to spend more time with Minji too!” Yoohyeon said as Minji laughed.

“your school gets out at the same time ours does. How are you supposed to get there in time?” Minji asked as Yoohyeon suddenly looked guilty.

“um… my school gets out an hour earlier than yours…” Yoohyeon said as Minji looked at her in shock.

“wait… you would wait around more than an hour for me? And on the days I have dance practice, you would wait even longer?” Minji asked as Yoohyeon nodded guiltily.

“why?” Minji asked as Yoohyeon’s blush got bigger.

“because I like you. One day I saw you on the street, and I fell for you. I wanted to know more about you. Waiting around is nothing. I just play games on my phone while I wait, and you are worth the wait.” Yoohyeon said as Minji went all soft. She felt bad that Yoohyeon would wait so long, but it was just so cute.

“Yoohyeon…” Minji whined cutely as she hugged her girlfriend.

“wait, why do you have Dami’s number?” Minji asked as she released Yoohyeon to look at Gahyeon.

“I just do… anyway, back to my sister! I just told Dami about Yoohyeon’s idea.” Gahyeon said as her cheeks turned pink. Both Yoohyeon and Minji could tell that something was up but decided to drop it as they started talking about their plan some more.

Dami could really move fast. Within an hour, friends from their dance club started messaging Minji asking if Bora and Siyeon were alright. Minji was impressed with the younger girl's abilities and told them that Siyeon and Bora just came back from the ER.

She told them that Bora was fine, but Siyeon got hurt shielding her, and her messages went wild. Everyone was asking what happened, so Gahyeon quickly called Dami and made sure that their stories matched before she responded.

The story was that Siyeon was staying close to Bora to protect her and were cornered when they were enjoying their day off from school. Yoohyeon came upon them and grabbed the attention of an officer walking by. The boys fled while Yoohyeon and Bora helped Siyeon get to a hospital.

The people around town were already talking about it, and soon it was believed by the students. With Yoohyeon planning to show up tomorrow, it would make it look even better. All Siyeon would have to do is keep her cute outbursts under control.

 

Once that was settled, the three walked back into the room to see the cutest sight. The two were tangled together and resting peacefully. Even in her sleep, it seemed like Bora was careful of Siyeon’s hurt shoulder, and it was adorable. What made it even better was when they heard Siyeon mumble Bora’s name in her sleep before snuggling closer.

All three had to fight back their squeals at the cuteness. They didn’t want to wake the two up and quickly decided on where to sleep.

“If I don’t sleep with Bora, I usually sleep in the spare room next door. We can go there to sleep so that those two can wake up together peacefully.” Minji said as Gahyeon looked at her suspiciously.

“I'm not going to wake up to any weird noises, am I?” Gahyeon asked as Minji shook her head while Yoohyeon nodded.

“Yoohyeon! Don’t worry the girl!” Minji said as she blushed a vivid red.

“When have we ever been able to just sleep after that incident at the restaurant?” Yoohyeon joked as Minji started to stammer. She was clearly flustered.

“what incident at a restaurant?” Gahyeon asked slowly as she looked at Minji suspiciously.

“Minji took me to a fancy restaurant, and we ordered drinks when these sleazy guys came over, hitting on us. Minji got them to leave, but they must have put something in our drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter