A Lazy Day

Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

 

-A Lazy Day-

Bora felt her heart flutter as Siyeon gave her a smile she was beginning to love. Siyeon carefully took the chopsticks from Bora and grabbed a bite.

Siyeon was amazed. The flavor was absolutely perfect. It tasted just like her favorite street vendor’s tteokbokki.

Siyeon’s eyes went wide in surprise as she chewed, and as soon as she was done, she went back for another. Bora waited nervously but finally had to ask Siyeon what she thought.

“it's so good!” Siyeon said as she covered to speak. She still had a bite of food in . Bora smiled in excitement as she watched Siyeon grab another bite.

“it's really ok?” Bora asked as Siyeon nodded with her cheeks stuffed full of food.

“it's amazing! It tastes just like my favorite street vendors! You seriously made this?” Siyeon asked as Bora smiled proudly and nodded.

Bora finally grabbed her chopsticks but ran into some issues. Her cast was making it difficult to hold them. When she switched to the other hand, she realized that she couldn’t grab anything. Bora went to sigh in frustration when she saw a rice cake in front of her face.

Siyeon had seen her struggling and quickly grabbed one and held it out for Bora to eat. Bora froze there, but Siyeon just smiled.

“I could see you struggling. You made all of this food and even brought it up here. Eat!” Siyeon said with a happy smile. Bora wanted to protest. She knew that Siyeon’s shoulder was still sore, but when she opened to say something, Siyeon took the opportunity and popped the rice cake in Bora’s mouth.

Both girls giggled as Bora chewed and blushed. It was her first time being fed by someone she liked, and she had to admit it was nice. Siyeon took turns feeding Bora and then taking a bite for herself until the plate was empty.

“oh! Was it too spicy? Did it hurt your stitches?” Bora asked as she remembered siyeon’s stitches, but she shook her head.

“my mother cooks a lot of spicy dishes, so I'm used to it. It did sting a bit, but that happens when I try to eat anything in general.” Siyeon said as Bora pouted. She didn’t like knowing that Siyeon was hurting.

“I really wish I got there sooner…” Bora said as her head drooped. She felt so guilty. Siyeon carefully tilted Bora’s head up as they stared into each other's eyes.

“you saved me. That’s what matters. Thank you…” Siyeon said, suddenly serious.

“When people would bully me before, no one would ever stand up for me or try to help me. But you did.” Siyeon said, and Bora could feel her heart breaking. Just how much had Siyeon gone through?

“I just hate knowing that you got hurt…” Bora said as Siyeon smiled sadly.

“I know how you feel… I feel so bad that you got hurt because of me…” Siyeon said as Bora shook her head.

“I wouldn’t change anything in that situation. I just didn’t want him to hurt you. My arm will heal. Nothing to worry about.” Bora said as she flexed. Siyeon just pouted.

“but I know its hurting you…” Siyeon said so cutely that Bora thought she would die of the cuteness.

Bora didn’t know what to say. Her arm was really hurting her at the moment, but she didn’t want Siyeon to worry. Without thinking, she gently grasped Siyeon’s hand as the younger girl looked at her in surprise.

“I promise I'm fine. It might hurt now and then, but it will heal. No pouting, please? It makes me want to kiss you again…” Bora said as Siyeon blushed.

“m, maybe I need to pout more often then…” Siyeon said shyly as Bora laughed in surprise. Usually, Siyeon was so shy, but sometimes Siyeon would say something that would completely catch Bora off guard, and she loved it.

Bora leaned closer with a smile on her lips as Siyeon went even redder. She looked into Siyeon’s eyes and couldn’t help the happy smile on her face.

“so you like my kisses?” Bora asked with a smile as Siyeon smiled shyly and nodded. Bora leaned closer so that their noses were almost touching and smiled cutely.

“I love kissing you too. But your mouth needs to heal a bit.” Bora said as she leaned in and gave Siyeon a peck on the lips. Siyeon pouted again and received another peck on the lips before smiling.

“I like this too, though…” Siyeon said shyly as Bora giggled. She really was absolutely adorable.

Bora wrapped her arms around Siyeon and rested her head on the girl's shoulder. It was so comforting for the both of them, but Bora made sure that it was not Siyeon’s bad shoulder first.

“How are you feeling? Shoulder still hurting?” Bora asked as Siyeon shook her head.

“it feels better after the ice. Thank you…” Siyeon said as she relaxed in Bora’s arms. It just felt so right for both of them. It was like this was meant to be.

The two stayed like that for a while before Siyeon started to yawn. She was beginning to get tired. Bora pouted but slowly let go of her as she stood.

 

“go ahead and lay down a bit. I'm going to go take a quick shower before we both fall asleep.” Bora said as Siyeon nodded with a sleepy expression and walked over to the bed and sat down.

Bora smiled at how cute she looked and quickly went into the bathroom, but there was an issue. How could she shower with the cast? The night before, she fell asleep and had to take a quick shower in the morning, and it was difficult not to get the cast wet.

After several minutes of trying to figure something out, she heard a knock on the door. Bora slowly opened the door to see a very sleepy Siyeon looking at her with a worried expression.

“Is everything alright? I didn’t hear the water turn on…” Siyeon said as she rubbed her eyes. Bora bit her lip nervously and finally held up her cast.

“I was told not to get it wet, so I don’t know the safest way to take a shower…” Bora said as Siyeon smiled. She was worried that was the issue.

“use a plastic bag and put it over it. It will stop the water from getting on the cast.” Siyeon said as Bora quickly looked for a bag. With Siyeon’s help, her cast was covered, and soon she was ready for the shower.

“thanks… I didn’t know what to do. I just held my arm out this morning…” Bora said as Siyeon laughed.

“I understand. The first time I had a cast, I didn’t think about it, and it ended up getting wet and fell apart. I had to go back and get a new one.” Siyeon said as she smiled and closed the door behind her leaving Bora alone in the bathroom once more.

Bora frowned. The more she found out about Siyeon, the more she wanted to protect her. She really had gone through so much. And for what? Just because she was shy? It was wrong on so many levels.

Bora quickly showered and then got dressed in some pajamas and walked into her bedroom to find Siyeon dozing on her bed. Her breathing was soft as she slept with her lips slightly parted. She looked so cute that Bora didn’t want to disturb her.

Bora carefully covered Siyeon up and slid underneath the sheets. She made sure that she was as far away from Siyeon as possible just in case it would make her uncomfortable, but as they slept, both girls gradually moved closer to each other. It was like they were searching for each other, and by morning the two were snuggled comfortably in each other's arms.

Bora had her arm with the cast draped over Siyeon as they snuggled comfortably, and when morning came, her father knocked on the door to bring Bora her antibiotics for her injury when he saw the two snuggled as he smiled. The two looked absolutely adorable, and he didn’t want to wake them, so he left the medication on a tray and set it on her desk before quietly leaving and heading to work.

When Bora finally woke up, she opened her eyes to see Siyeon’s sleeping face. She looked so peaceful. Bora just stayed there, admiring the beautiful girl in her arms when Siyeon’s eyes started to flutter open.

Bora froze, not knowing what to do, but when Siyeon looked at her, she only smiled and snuggled closer before sighing happily. Bora’s heartrate accelerated at the action. She tensed automatically when Siyeon giggled.

“you were so snuggly earlier…” Siyeon said as Bora blushed.

“sorry. I tried to be as far away from you as I could just In case it would make you uncomfortable…” Bora said as Siyeon laughed and tucked her face against Bora.

“I like this. It's comfortable…” Siyeon said as she sighed happily. Bora relaxed at the comment and held Siyeon comfortably.

The two stayed like that for a while. They were just enjoying each other's presence when one of them finally had to get up. Bora heard Siyeon’s stomach growl and knew it was finally time to get up.

The two got up with a pout and took turns going to the bathroom and brushing their teeth. Siyeon finished first, and when Siyeon came out, she noticed the tray of Bora’s antibiotics with a glass of water. When Bora came out of the bathroom, Siyeon had them ready.

“say ahh!” Siyeon said as Bora automatically complied.

Siyeon quickly popped the antibiotics into Bora’s mouth and gave her the water right after. Once Bora had taken the medicine, she smiled at Siyeon.

“Did your father leave these here?” Siyeon asked as Bora nodded.

“probably. He knows I usually run out the door and forget things.” Bora said as Siyeon nodded. Her mother was the same way. If Gahyeon had her way, they would leave for school an hour early with no breakfast.

“do you need anything fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter