I could give you my heart

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light from the sun hit perfectly at a certain cat-eye. A groan was heard, indicate that the owner is waking up. Setting her position to lean back at the headboard, Jennie turn her face facing the window, the curtains dance as the wind whistling, letting the light came in laminating the room. 'I should close the window next time' Jennie thought to herself. Standing up getting ready for breakfast Jennie stop when she sees her purple purse, the colour purple immediately bringing her to the certain person with purple hair, the traveller she met on her first day in Jeju, the traveller that has become her company for the last 4 days -well technically it’s 3 days and 4 nights but she bumped to Jisoo the first time she arrived at the airport so she counted 4

But remembering the traveller Jennie also remember the words Jisoo said last night,

‘Crazy right? Thinking a celebrity could fall in love with someone common’

Jennie let out a sigh and shaking her head, it’s not a good time thinking about that, she was supposed to have fun, it’s her vacation for sake, she supposed to enjoy and not thinking about anything else, and maybe even get laid if she wanted to!

Again the superstar shakes her head immediately getting the last thought out of her head. Jennie continued her way to the bathroom ignoring a certain question that’s lingering at the back of her head ‘Was she hurt before?’

.

The doorbell rings as Jennie opened the door, she herself doesn’t even sure why she was making her way here, she should have gone to get breakfast at the hotel a few hours ago but a voice in her heart tells her to wait for brunch and eat inside the café she has been gone to in the last few days.

Wandering her eyes through the restaurant, her head knows she probably will not see Jisoo here after last night but Jennie’s eye stopped when she saw a purple colour behind a card menu, the face was hiding behind the card but the hair colour surely stands out. Slowly making her way inside the restaurant, Jennie cleared when she is standing in front of the purple hair.

“Jen! You’re finally here” Jisoo face light up when she sees the human mandu in front, smiling at the person Jisoo can’t ever take her eyes off.

Jennie let herself sit in front of Jisoo while reading the special breakfast this morning, Jisoo words taking her to look at the latter, “I thought you were not coming” Jisoo smile as she said that.

Hearing it Jennie let out a chuckle “I’m here now, don’t think I will let you go as long as I’m here chichu” Jisoo laugh along with the latter, the smile at her face maintained there as the eyes narrowing back to the menu in her hand.

Jennie peak a little at the older, seeing the older smile Jennie can’t help but mirroring it in her face, she’s glad they are come back to normal.

The brunch that day was spent like normal, both the traveller and the superstar seem to forget the conversation they were having the night before. After spending a few hours talking in the restaurant both them gone a place that Jennie recommend, the only reason why she came to this island in the first place.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter