Falling

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the call with Chaeyoung ended, Jennie quickly go to her pantry and drinking some cold water, ‘ Chaeng, why do you make me think like that’

.

Sitting inside the restaurant, Jisoo quietly humming the song in her earphone while waiting for her new friend to come. Thinking about it she realized it’s quite a little crazy, asking a stranger to have a brunch with her, Jisoo chuckle at her thought. Is not like she doesn’t like meeting new people, she is a traveller for god sake, meeting someone new is literally her life.

But there’s just something the younger do, that makes her feel a weird thing, she makes her heart do crazy things like it's running for a hundred miles. Hell, she knew what the meaning of this, she was actually waiting for this moment to happen again, but now that it’s here, she doesn’t know what to do with it.

“Hey”

A voice bringing Jisoo back from her thought, seeing a certain gummy smile in front of her, she can’t help but returned the smile, “Hi”

"Sorry did you wait long?" the soft voice never make Jisoo bored,

The younger positioned herself, sitting in front of the older but seeing there’s no response from the older, she spoke again "Jisoo, are you okay?"

A concerned voice can be heard from her, Jennie moving her body toward the table, “Jisoo?”

“Pretty”

Jennie stunned, “what?”

“Pretty, you’re really pretty Jennie”

Red blushed to started to come again at the superstar's face, it’s the second time she’s blushing today and it's not even noon yet. "you-you are pretty too Jisoo” turned to look outside the restaurant, ‘Don’t stuttering!’ Jennie felt tickle inside her tummy.

“Thank you” the older replied “What do you want to eat today? I heard they have a special breakfast menu every morning”

Turning her head back to look at the menu, the older voiced out to turn the conversation away from the recent confession but that's doesn’t make the tickle inside Jennie's tummy goes away.

.

“Wow, I’m full” Jennie let out a sigh as her touching her tummy underneath her shirt, it’s had been a long time since she ate till her tummy feel full like this, it feels like tummy is going to explode any second. “They said this restaurant serves the best breakfast in town, that's why I said to meet here again but it's getting quite full now" Jisoo looked at their surrounding, seeing much more people coming in compared with the situations they were in last night.

Hearing the older, Jennie quickly looking at her surroundings. Immediately put on her sunglasses, hiding her appearance.

Noticed the younger sudden gesture Jisoo can’t help but ask, “why did you put on your glasses?”

Jennie stunned, humming while thinking for a reason, she can’t say that she’s an artist that currently hiding from the world right? Jennie's eyes look everywhere but Jisoo, "Uhm, the sun is up so it kinda makes me blind, you know?” she then let out an awkward chuckle ‘Good reason Jennie, the sun was already up hours ago’

Jennie kept let out an awkward laugh while waiting for Jisoo's reaction 'Why isn't she say anything, say something please!!'

After a few seconds, Jisoo finally replies by letting out a chuckle while robbing the back of her head, “Okay then, how about now we go do things that don't involve the sun?"

Jennie awkwardly nodded "Yeah, yeah sure”

.

“Aww so cute, Jisoo look at this!”

High pitched voice can be heard from a 24 years old woman as she running through a different side of a teddy bear, from one to another. 

Jisoo was thinking that going to a teddy bear museum would be an exciting idea because both of them are girls but she would never think that the latter would be this excited "You likes teddy bear huh Jen?” Jisoo scratched her face while the said latter was just nodding her head excitedly “well, I guess we have gone to the perfect place"

"Aww, unnie is this is so cute" Jennie pointed at a teddy bear that was wearing formal clothes, like the one you see in the 90s "Oh wow you right Jen, it is cute”, Jennie was going to reply but after she turned head she noticed how close Jisoo was being. Jisoo positioned herself behind the younger, while her upper body approaching the thin classes making her face right beside Jennie’s. “Jen, you do-“ turned her head facing the younger, Jisoo realizes how close they face were, orbs meet orbs. Jisoo gulped, not taking her eyes away. The brown colour of the youngers eyes are like inviting her to dive into it, the longer she looks at it, the longer the harder she could resist.

“Jennie” Jisoo spoke in a low tone, her eyes moving down from eyes to lips, Jisoo moves an inch closer. Jennie’s palm is clenched in front of the glass, she knew what would happen next but she can’t seem to move her head either. When the lips were almost crashing together a sudden voice came by, “Mommy! That teddy bear is batman!”

 Jennie and Jisoo immediately opened their eyes and pushed themselves away turned their head to face a different direction, Jennie can't help but waving and covering her hot face, trying to calm herself out but failed to notice that the raven was doing the same thing.

.

“What ice cream do you want Jennie?”

Jennie looking at the menu carefully. After going to the teddy bear museum both of them gone to have some ice cream, Jisoo let out a little chuckle as she started to think that ice cream is probably their thing now “Have you make your decision? It’s just ice cream Jennie”

Hearing the older, Jennie look up, both of her eye browns met "Just, ice cream? It's not just ice cream Jisoo, I know you have seen me choosing an ice cream before. Ice cream is never just an ice cream for me" pressuring the last couple of words. 

Jisoo chuckle as Jennie looking back at the menu, she remembered last night when she first asked the latter for ice cream and the younger took almost 20 minutes just to choose what flavour and topping she wanted.

“Milk!!”

Getting back to reality after the excitement, Jisoo nodded before she stands up "Why do I even surprise” she laughed. “Hey…” the younger groaned but Jisoo once again laughed before leaving a grumpy mandu in her seat.

.

The queue wasn’t that long but as always, Jisoo brought them to the place that was quite famous. Jennie doesn’t blame her though Jisoo is a traveller, after all, going to crowd places is part of her life but she doesn’t know if that’s a good idea or a suicide mission for her but also in the same time, she is lying if she said she wasn't enjoyed it. It's really good to sometimes come to an open place and having a little bit of thriller inside her adrenaline, even if it means having a high chance of getting caught earlier than she is expecting.

“One milk and one strawberry ice cream, 2 scopes" smiling at the shopman as he writes Jisoo’s order “Anything else miss?”

“No, that’s all” Jisoo reply with a smile. As the shopman preparing her order she turned her head to take out her phone decided to surfed another place to go 

“Hey is that Ruby Jane?" a customer behind her said

"Nah, she can't be here" the man beside the girl looking at the same direction “It’s a suicide mission for her to be in a crowded place like this, she is like the nation IT girl”

Wanting to know the said celebrity Jisoo turned her head looking at them but before she could turn her head looking at the same direction as same as them a voice cut her out, “Here’s your ice cream miss” the shopman gave out their ice cream

“Oh, thanks” she replied, walking away from the cashier, maybe she could just tell and asked if Jennie saw the spoken celebrity.

.

“Here you go” Jisoo put the ice cream right in front of her, Jennie sends a quick thank you as a replied and Jisoo just nodded her head before sitting herself in the seat in front the younger.

While they were busy eating their ice cream, Jisoo remembered what other customers were said before.

"Hey Jen" she called out the younger

"Hmm?" Jennie raise her head to look at Jisoo showing that she was waiting for the latter to continuing her words "Do you see any celebrity around here? There was a customer behind me that said there was a celebrity here. Do you see one?"

Listened the older was saying Jennie stunned for a moment, she looked around again to see if someone had recognized her ‘Did they find me? I was sure I’m wearing sunglasses all day’

Jisoo followed the younger gaze, was there really in one here? Is she had been going around the world for too long that she’s not knowing what’s happening in her own country “They said it was Ruby Jane, do you see her?” Jisoo blurted out the name of the celebrity while still scanning the ice cream shop, maybe it would help the younger find the current artist they were looking for

But hearing the name out of Jisoo mouth, Jennie stop looking around the café and turning her head facing her ‘Did Jisoo already figure it out? She could see one of my pictures or maybe already searched my name on google’

Sensing the gaze from the younger Jisoo turned her head to the side, pale and shock emotion was showing all over Jennie's face ‘Is the celebrity that famous and make Jennie this shock?' the older thought to herself.

"Is she really that famous?” Jisoo asked “I've been travel to different countries for quite a while so I don't even know what’s going on here, I’ve never seen or heard about her before” the older explained further.

“No, no” Jennie waving her hand in front her face, she let out a little sigh in between. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter