Part 1

Distracted Escape

 Part 1


“Jiyong oppa, can we go home now? It’s past midnight already.” A tired CL walked out of the recording room and flopped herself on the sofa bed behind the man who was still experimenting with her song. 

Final touches are being done with 2ne1’s upcoming album and GD is currently working on CL’s solo song featuring him. 

“I know, I want to go home too, but can you record the last 3 lines again?” GD not even turning around answered with a yawn. 

“Uhm, I recorded that part for like 5 times already and I think it’s satisfying enough. Let’s call it a day, please?” CL tried to plead again. It was her 3rd attempt but he remained hard and solid, still trying to make the song perfect.

“Yah, don’t you dare use that fierce-look-then-aegyo-pout on me. I won’t give in this time, little dongsaeng.”

And the final string that was holding her patience snapped.

Chae’s POV

Damn. I really want to go home now. The more I spend more time with him, the more I can’t control myself from falling deeper. Kwon Jiyong, you are one mean man. Why do you always have to use your charms on me?

“…can you record the last 3 lines again?” 

Aish. This man. If you don’t want to make things more complicated, you better let me go now! I don’t want to cry in front of you. I’m… tired.

No amount of begging will change his mind but if I want to leave, I must pull out all the tricks I have.

One more time.

“… I won’t give in this time, little dongsaeng.”
Little dongsaeng? LITTLE DONGSAENG?! Now I really want to cry! I repeat, Kwon Jiyong, you are mean. I knew it. I can’t take it anymore. I’m so confused. I’m mad at myself for having these weird feelings when I see him and it annoys me because I know that he only sees me as his little sister. I really don’t know why. Lee Chaerin, leaders don’t cry. You must leave now or else…

End CL’s POV

“uh… sunbae, I really need to go now. The unnies are looking for me already. Take Care, annyeong.” She finished biting her lip to get hold of the tears trying to come out of her precious eyes.

“What? But I still have to—“ he wasn’t able to finish his sentence as he saw the door closed on him.

GD’s POV

How I wish time would stop. I wish she won’t leave my sight. I hope she doesn’t realize that she has done her part so well that she was able to get it perfect on her first try. 

Am I being greedy again? I’m sorry, this is the only way I can have you near me. Why can’t she see that I want her to be more than my dongsaeng. Why does she keep on treating me like her older brother? 

Damn you, Lee Chaerin? What are you doing to me? Stop looking so cute and pretty when you smile and pout. Stop looking so hot when you get angry. Stop looking y when you rap. Stop being such a perfect girl. Stop being—

“…Let’s call it a day, please?”

UGH. Didn’t I just tell you to stop?

I won’t give in. I won’t because I can’t. If I did, things will get more complicated. And I don’t want to waste our friendship. I had to call her my dongsaeng again, to remind myself about my limits. I almost reached out for her. Her little actions were definitely tempting. Irresistible. 
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

“uh…sunbae, I really need to go now, The unnies are looking for me already…”

And I thought that making myself call her dongsaeng was heartbreaking enough, but hearing her call me sunbae shattered my heart into pieces. 

Can we be more than that? I wanted to ask. But see, she ran away. She can’t even last a few hours with me.

.