003

730 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night before her ex’s wedding, Yujin has decided to busy herself devouring a guacamole pizza while watching the first episode of Motherland Fort Salem when there’s a sudden knock at her door. Annoyed because someone actually tried so hard to burst the bubble she was in, she huffed and tried to refocus on the TV.

 

Yuijin thinks that maybe... just maybe if she tried hard enough, she could forget what will happen tomorrow.

 

But the knocking continued and this time it’s louder, and it was seriously and annoyingly interrupting her focus on the show, so she doesn’t have any choice but to actually get up and answer it. Though Yujin has been staying in her apartment for a year now, she still can’t gauge the tolerance level of her neighbors, she doesn’t want them to call the cops on her especially since it’s already 2 in the morning, she realized after glancing at the wall clock as she moved through her living room. 

 

On the other side of Yujin’s door stood a messy-haired and flushed looking Sakura. She heaved a sigh of relief and shot a thankful smile toward Yujin for opening the door, she went inside, plopping down on the couch like she owned the place. Yujin was slightly bemused by the unexpected visit, but then she started feeling queasy because she knows, she knows that Sakura will not drop by at her place for nothing, she felt like she’s going to be sick just by the mere thought of what Sakura will be going to tell her. 

 

Sakura stood up and started pacing back and forth, looking very much on the edge while gnawing on her bottom lip. 

 

"Unnie! What? Why are you here?"

 

"I gotta tell you something. You deserve to know it, Yujin. You deserve it because I don’t think she’s going to tell you but I’m not really sure if you’re going to do anything about it.”

 

Yujin stood up and held Sakura on both arms. “What is it?” she asked. 

 

“I promised myself  that no matter what happens I wouldn't try to pry but you and Minju need this."

 

Yujin pressed the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Wait. What? What are you talking about?" Her head was a little fuzz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter