Oopsie

Sooshu shorts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living with 5 strange girls, means Soojin often hears things she doesn't want to - it's just part of dorm life. 

 

She would frequently happen upon a gruesome conversation about someone's period or life that would leave her feeling rather ill. 

 

Today however, Soojin heard something much worse.

 

Whilst grabbing some fruit from the fridge, she overheard Yuqi and Shuhua talking by the TV. At first she didn't think anything of it, but the conversation topic became increasingly clear as she paused to listen. 

 

Shuhua was giggling as Yuqi wrapped her arms around the younger girl while she spoke. 

"I just have to confess my feelings Shuhua…" 

 

WHAT?

 

Soojin barely managed to hold back a shocked scream as she blocked her hand with . 

 

"If you want the confession to work, you need to prove it." Shuhua spoke, sounding a little too enthusiastic for Soojin's taste. 

"How?" Yuqi asked, seeming nervous. 

"With a kiss…" Shuhua replied in a low voice. 

 

Soojin didn't stop to eavesdrop anymore. She practically ran to her room and locked the door, sinking down against the wood slowly.

 

Yuqi just confessed to Shuhua? And the worst part was Shuhua took it further! 

 

This shouldn't bother her so much should it? 

 

Soojin sighed, she'd been trying to bury her feelings for the maknae but she was starting to struggle. How was she supposed to act around Shuhua now, knowing that she was interested in someone else instead… 

 

-

 

Soojin retired to bed very early that night, pretending to be asleep when Shuhua snuck in, ignoring the younger girl whispering her name to try start a conversation. 

 

Shuhua gave up eventually, as Soojin didn't respond, and she almost let out an audible sigh of relief. She thought hard about how she could face her roommate in the morning without bringing up what she overheard. 

 

-

 

Soojin was very bad at this. 

 

Every time Shuhua tried to interact, Soojin would fumble her words, brushing off every conversation for fear she'd confess what she'd overheard. 

 

The two were actually doing a surprisingly good job of keeping a secret. 

 

Yuqi and Shuhua always joked around, but despite their confession to each other, they acted completely as normal - no secret conversations or looks. 

 

Soojin knew it was only a matter of time before she went crazy from her blossoming affections for her roommate, but she couldn't put herself in the middle of Shuhua and Yuqi, she just wanted Shuhua to be happy. 

 

-

 

"Jin Jin?" 

 

Soojin sighed. 

 

She was lying on the sofa watching TV when she heard Shuhua's little footsteps making their way through the corridor towards her. She'd been giving Shuhua the cold shoulder all week, but the Taiwanese girl never seemed to let it bother her. Tonight however, as she sat down next to Soojin her smile was full of regret. 

 

"Hi…" Soojin mumbled, keeping her gaze locked on the TV. 

 

Shuhua seemed to consider her words for a moment, before speaking. 

"Are we okay?" She spoke sadly, laying her head on Soojin's shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter