The touches...

Shuffled hearts

 

This is too much!' Onew sighed.

'Why does he always have to end up being with Key?' He gagged not believing what he’s seeing in front of him.

There is Key smiling in at him in front of their door."Your wife asked me to teach him how to bake so here I am". Answered Key when as if he knew Onew is not expecting his presence early morning on weekends.

It is Saturday morning, rest day and usually Onew and Taemin’s quality time together so he was surprised that Taemin would invite Key at this time. The younger didn’t told him either or maybe he forgot to tell him that Key is coming.

He let Key in and guided him to the living. It was not his first time to visit Onew and Taemin’s house, he’d  been there few times before but most of the times were during weekdays after Taemin’s shift at the coffee shop. This is the first time Key made a schedule to meet Taemin on weekends. Onew was unprepared by the situation especially when the younger is not at home and there were just the two of them


“Taemin went out a bit. Minho called, he said there’s a problem with the new staff Taemin is in-charge and he needs him there. I don’t know what time will he be back." Onew explained.

"I know. He mailed me a while ago. I told him I can wait since Jonghyun is on a business trip until Tuesdsy next week so I have all my time alone." Key smiled at Onew, he then made himself comfortable by seating in the couch in front of the tv. He smiled when he saw what’s on air, a Naruto anime series.

"You still like animes?" he asked Onew who is standing stiffed not so far from where Key is seating. The feline guy’s presence is making him nervous from head to toe. All his feelings to the in front of him, he is trying to hide but he sure knows that he will explode anytime soon.

"Ow, that?” He started. “There’s no good shows at this hour so I...I just clicked every buttons in the remote and I ended in that channel." He smiled at the him a bit uneasy avoiding Key’s eyes by looking straight on the TV.

"I remember we used to watch DVDs together until the sun rises, you, me and Jonghyun." Key smiled at the memories of their high school life..

Onew seated at the other side of the couch a bit relaxed at the conversation they have. "Yeah, we would always fight on what movie or anime we will watch." he laughed.

"And I always win." Key chuckled.

"Yeah." he nodded."You always have your way." And they both laughed on agreement.

"By the way, I brought some ingredients for the cheesecake Taemin requested me to teach him." Key gave Onew bags of groceries, their hand touches as he gave him the bags that made each other a little bit awkward by the skin touches which they don’t know why.

"I-I’ll put it on the table." Onew breaks the silence and move his way to where the dining table is placed and put the plastic bags. The room is not so big just enough for the couple. The dining table is behind the couch where they are seated a while ago and facing the 42 inches TV which is good for Taemin because he can still watch his favorite show while cooking.

Key followed Onew who is now standing beside the sink." I should prepare all the ingredients before Taemin arrives." He washed his hand and started to put out the items inside the plastic bag full of baking goods.

"I can help you if you want." Onew felt uneasy by just looking at what the other is doing so he tried to help.

"Oh thats great, if you're not busy." Key smiled.

"I don’t work at home, I have a lot of free time." Onew more chuckled, he’s enjoying their conversation better than before."Just tell me what to do." he added.

"Ok. Can I have small cups and a big bowl where I can put all the ingredients into portions?" Key asks looking at the ingredients in front of him.

"Oh wait. I think its around here somewhere." Onew who is not familiar in the kitchen started to open each cabinets.

Key laughs at him being unsure of where the bowls are." I guess you don’t cook even a little. You’re just like you best friend." He's referring to his husband Jonghyun.

"Kitchen are for ladies." Onew whispered behind him which made Key chuckled a bit. Though he knows that it’s nothing sensual, he shivered a little as his breath touches his skin. He don’t know why but lately he is seeing his old friend in a different way. He became more manly and way hotter than they were in high school.

"I’m not even a girl." Key answered, trying to be cool at the situation.

"But you do the wifey part inside the house." Onew grinned.

"Yeah yeah, you’re right." is just what he said then they both laugh. Key stand up from where he is seating when he suddenly slept and fall from Onew’s arms. Their eyes met, face so close they can hear their own breathe. Time stopped.

 

*****

I changed some parts and is a little different from the 5th chapter I added before AFF had problems. For those who read this one before, they may noticed it. I would like to apologise 'cause I can't really remember what I wrote last time. 

 

Thanks for subscribing and for commenting and for loving this story :)