Greed

Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seven deadly sins.

The very mentioning of them struck fear into the hearts of all those who believed in their existence. Many theorized the seven deadly sins were just a myth created by the surrounding kingdoms to keep their people in check, but many others had seen what the sins could do.

The sin itself was a different entity, not alive or dead just existing. For the sins, Humans were merely vessels –  a pawn of sorts. The only way a sin could take over a human was if the human had extreme problems with their specific sin. For example, if a person could kill for more food then Gluttony would be summoned. Of course, sins had the option of whether or not to take over the human they were summoned to, but they couldn't be too picky either. Eventually, with no shell, they disappear from existence.

Another downfall of their power are the humans themselves. The sins are only given power if the human allows them too. This was why their choice was so important. Choosing the wrong human could mean not being able to exert their power. But, not choosing a human could mean their end.

This was Greed's problem.

He resided too long outside of a body to be picky when Jungkook summoned him. He knew that with Jungkook as his vessel, using his power freely would be a problem. Though, he also knew that if he could convince Jungkook, then the world would be his.

Ten years passed from that day, the day Jungkook was chosen. Since he had no other option, Greed used money as a force of temptation against Jungkook. This wasn't so effective though since Jungkook didn't really enjoy stealing and said he would turn himself in if Greed forced h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter