Second

Saudade (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the final exams coming up in a few months, the students sure needed to catch up with their syllabus faster. The school decided to offer paid extra classes to the students who are interested. 

 

Yesung alongside with his friends which are Leeteuk, Kangin, Kibum, Donghae, Shindong, and Key paid for the extra classes. What Yesung didn’t know was that Siwon, Minho and Onew decided to join too.

 

Yesung is an account stream student, which makes him in a different class from Siwon who is in a pure science stream class. Their classes are in different buildings, which made it hard for them to clash into each other, except during recess time.

 

It was a quite a surprise to Yesung when he first started the extra class. When he first entered the room, he didn’t expect to see the person who always made his heart beat one beat faster than normal.

 

‘Si-Siwon?’ 

 

The both of them might be from different classes, but they shared one same subject. Since the students that signed up for the extra classes were only 1/4 of the whole batch, the school decided to divide the students into only two different classes. Who would’ve known Siwon and Yesung would be in the same class.

 

Unfortunately for Yesung, the only seat left that was available was the one behind Siwon. His eyes tried to re-scan the whole room to find another seat, only to find none to his luck. 

 

He accepted his fate and tried to calmly walk to his seat. He glanced at Siwon for a bit who was a bit busy arranging his stuffs on the desk. 

 

Siwon looked up and their eyes met. A bright smile was carved on Siwon’s lips.

 

“Hi Yesung!” he excitedly waved at his friend.

 

“Hi” Yesung shyly waved back at his crush.

 

Yesung plopped his to the chair and looked up. He found Siwon’s broad shoulders and behind view really fascinating. Even when the teacher started her lessons, he just couldn’t take his eyes off of the man. 

 

When Yesung was trying to pick up his pencil case, his accidentally pushed his calculator down to the front. 

 

‘Oh great, just great. Now the whole class is staring at me for making a loud noise.’ 

 

He tried to ignore the short-lived stares from the others and acted like the calculator wasn’t his. The awkwardness is creeping up on him as he stared at his book. 

 

Out of a sudden, a hand that was holding his calculator appeared in his sight. Turning his head up, he blushed when he saw Siwon looking at him.

 

He continued to stare at Siwon for a few seconds until-

 

“Ehem.” Siwon tried to catch his attention.

 

Yesung snapped out of his daze and realized that he needed to take the calculator back.

 

“Um, thank you, Siwon.” he whispered shyly. The blush that was already on his face just turned even darker. 

 

You could say that for the rest of the period, Yesung can’t even focus on the class for even one second.

 

 

 

 

-A week later-

 

It was quite a stressful week for everyone. Countless homeworks were making everyone losing sleep everyday. Yesung who was quite a procrastinator ended up with only a few hours sleep every night or none. Not to mention his accounting coursework which he had to start working on soon. The problem is, he didn’t understand a single thing about the work. 

 

The beautiful crescent moon accompanied the students that were currently studying during their extra class. 

 

Siwon and Yesung didn’t have a class together today. The former’s science teacher was sick so their class was cancelled. Which was why only accounting class was there that night. 

 

Yesung had this bad habit of forgetting to eat when he’s stressed out. He forgot that he didn’t eat anything yet today except for the small piece of bread with a chocolate milk he consumed earlier this morning. 

 

He was walking up to the front of the class to take some worksheets that the teacher asked them to work on. The papers accidentally slipped from his hands and he bent down to picked them up when suddenly- 'Ah...' he felt a sharp pain at the left side of his back. 

 

The raven haired boy tried to ignore the pain, to him it was normal as he had experienced this kind of pains multiple times before. He slowly walked back to his seat beside Donghae.

 

The fish lover looked at his unreadable face’s expression and became confused. He brushed it off as the one of the other’s weird behaviour. 

 

On the other hand, Yesung right hand started to find it’s way to his back, trying to massage the pained area. 

 

After a few massages, it didn’t soothe even for a bit. Instead, the pain became a lot stronger and unbearable. 

 

He started to feel as if the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter