Inseparable

Through Their Lenses

Hyun bin and Son Yejin are South Korean Artists who got world attention through their chemistry on The Negotiation and the latest drama named Crash Landing On You which easily aroused them to the peak of popularity.

They lived as a good partners not only for working but also in their personal life. They lived together since they went back from LA. They already faced ups and downs together. They always held each other hand and never let it go. They had promised that they are inseparable and would take any risks moreover their status as celebrity. They also had difficulties because of their status. They need a privacy which made them hid their love life to public. Sometimes, they tired of hiding that was why there were dating photos of them went to public. The normal life as a couple they want was not as easy as they thought. They should be careful of media and also they should protect their love life when it came to their quarrel as a normal couple.

“ Home already..” a man’s tired voice broke the silence in the room as she opened the main door. She curved her lips in smile and readily to hug him. She closed the door quickly to prevent another person from catching them in the same house. The middle-aged woman approached her in the kitchen and grabbed the 2 big box wrapped with the clothe which were brought by her. Hyunbin looked at the clock on the wall which showed 11.00 PM, and he walked to the kitchen cabinet to caught her attention.

“Thank you ahjumma..” Son Yejin said softly.

“Jagiya..!” she tried to hug him after she realized his appearance, but she didn’t get his responses. “Why? Are you sick?” She dropped her arms and tried to touch his forehead but he avoided her touch and froze on his place. “Why? Why are you becoming like this?” she talked innocently while her voice barely audible. The grumpiness of him made sure she should give a code to ahjumma to leave them alone. As usual, ahjumma left them before she touched the thing that Yejin had brought.

“Where were you today?” he answered coldly enough to make her shiver. She took a glass of water and roamed the kitchen to pack out the kimchi she brought. She put the boxes of kimchi on refrigerator to avoid his gaze. She felt Hyunbin hawked eyes kept looking at her which made her uncomfortable. After she did all the unnecessary activities and she thought of a reason that might make him less worry, she walked toward him.

“Just going out with Gong Hyo Jin!” she talked casually, but diverted her eyes from his gaze. She was too afraid to look right into his eyes right now. Hyun bin walked towards her slowly but keep his eyes on her.

“LIAR!” he shouted loudly and smashed his hands on the cabinet beside her. She shocked at his responses while suddenly her eyes became watery and reddened. He hold her both arms and pushed her until her back touch the wall. She hold her pain and briefly looking into his eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy look straight to his keen eyes. “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” he asked once again as his hand smashed the wall beside her ear. “Please, be honest!” his voice turned softer after seeing her pale face and convinced himself that she was still needed time for recovery.

“Jagiya,, I am tired, Can we talk about it tomorrow?” she softly spoke while touching his chest to reassure him . They froze at that moment. She looked at him with a small smile on her face while her hand caressed his cheek, “Hyun bin -ssi,, I am tired. Lets get it solve tomorrow, ne!”. She pecked his lips and pushed him a bit to get a way to the bedroom.

“Which man that you were going out with today? Huh?” He shouted loudly till it echoed the house. He pull her hands and make her body facing him again. Her body slightly thrown and bump the wall. She flinched but he seem didn’t want to lose his grab on her arms. “WHICH MAN? HUH?” he shouted while taking a picture on his pocket that showing a picture of her and a man walked side by side this morning. She knew he was easily become jealous but this time she was even tired to argue with him. She just recharged from hospital after she lose her conscious because of lot of works and worsen her gastrointestinal condition. “TALK TO ME YEJIN!!” he shouted again. She just kept silent, knowing that he would go insane even if she said the truth.

“I am going out with friend!” she said calmly and diverted her gaze. “Stop it! I am tired. Lets get it clear tomorrow!” she didn’t even care that the picture portray her with the man. She tried to break free from him, but suddenly he crushed her lips madly and them hard. He caressed her cheeks hard ignoring that her temperature was rising. He smacked her lips and pushed his tongue forcefully while a hand of him pull her closer to him. Yejin couldn’t hold any longer again, even she had trying to push his chest over and over again. Her body was weakened until she lost her energy to pushed him away. She bit his lips hard to get free from him and unexpectedly he smirked on her.

“Why? Is it bad? Is your friend do better than me?” he slyly speak. His finger explored her face from head till it reach the lips. “You’re burning Yejin-ah. You know that doctor said that you need a rest. Don’t work too hard!” he travelled his eyes on her face to look closely. He put a strand of her hair behind her ear. He feel her body was burning, but he couldn’t reassure himself after the worst day he had face. “So, I am curious what were you two doing till you get burnt?” his eyes looked at her sadly but mixed with jealousy. He couldn’t hide his anger over her. The fact that she was walking with a man hurt him deeply. He smirked again till it burst some words that hurt her deeply. “Sleep with him?” He got slapped on his cheek till it printed her palm. She pushed him with the rest of her energy and try to reached the bedroom. An inch after she passed him, she felt her hand was grabbed by his strong hand.

“You don’t know how much I worry today? I searched you everywhere but no sign of you! You shut your phone down and where I could find you? FOR THE GOD SAKE YOU’RE JUST RECHARGED FROM HOSPITAL!! WHERE IS YOUR MIND GONE YEJIN!! ANSWER ME!! AND NOW WHAT TIME IS IT??” her heart ached hearing those words slipped from his tongue. Her tears fell down and she didn’t even know how to react till she sobbed hardly and try to let go of her hand from him but he hold even tighter. “Where are you ? HUH? Answer me?” he softened his voice after hearing her sob.

“Let’s break up for a while!” she lost her control. She froze on the place while her head still spinning. Her chest became heavier. She couldn’t see anything in front of her because of the tears covering her eyes.

“Break Up??? Really a break up??? YOU WANT TO DATE THAT FRIEND ??? HUH?” he shook her body while holding both of her arm. He loved her dearly but the words that she wanted a break up made him go insane. “YEJIN-AH SAY SOMETHING THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND YOU, PLEASE! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME!!” She sobbed hard and couldn’t even know what he was saying.

“Stop it, Hyun bin-ssi! You hurt me!” she lost her voice. He startled with her words and ruffled his hair. He almost lost his temper but he tend to walk out from the house in case that he would make some fatal mistakes that might really break their relationship, if he stayed in longer argument with her. He closed the door loudly leaving her alone.

She sobbed in the fact that she didn’t know what he had done in the morning after he took a shower in the hospital room after she was permitted to continue the treatment in home.

-Flashback-

Yejin left the hospital room alone without him knowing. He called her but the phone was inactive. He ran in case she was still in the hospital. He searched for all the corners but still couldn’t find her appearance. He took his car and drove all over the Seoul to find her.

He ruffled his hair when the red light and made him stop in casing her. He called her manager and all her friends that might knew her existence while driving, but the answers were the same, they didn’t know where she was. After several calls, his manager called him.

“What is it?” he asked nonchalantly.

“Yah.. you should come to Vast right now!” He took a breath loudly before continued to nag at him. “Honestly, what are you two doing till you get caught again Hyunbin-ah?” his manager sounded tired of him. The manager who will always cover them for the dating issues. The first ever man which stood up in the front for any bad occasion that tangled on him. “Don’t you say that the latest rumour before, will be the last Hyunbin -ah!” He almost screamed and sounded like he stomped his foot while in the phone.

“What do you mean?” He said in confusion. He knew that his manager is the loyal person but he didn’t even imagine him to be this fussy for all these times. He turned back his steering wheel and drove to Vast Ent.

-----------------------------

Manager Jang threw some pictures on his desk while he gazed at him. His hand took a picture that portray Yejin with a man walking side by side while Yejin’s hand hug the man’s back from her right side. It looked like she pat his back and smiling ear-to-ear. The picture was taken while Yejin and the man were walking. It showed the back appearance of her looking at the man so it showed some features of her face which he knew the most, but the face of the man didn’t show. The body gestures of the man was similar to him so he barely know it was him, but for sure he knew it wasn’t him. The picture was taken on this day, because he remembered the clothes Yejin wore before he went showering this morning.

“Why? Do you want a good news Bin-ssi?” Manager Jang said sarcastically when he caught Hyunbin facial expression gone flat. Manager Jang the television and the news of him dating with Yejin made some commotion in Seoul again. He sighed deeply.

“You know what to do right? “ Hyunbin said while massaging his head. He felt betrayed this morning and surprisingly this news rose his temper. He want to broke all the things on his room to expressed how mad he was, but he won’t make any commotion again while his manager didn’t realize that in the picture wasn’t him. His hand grabbed the picture and threw it to dustbin when the manager left the room. The manager called all the media to make a conference to clear the thing out.

He kept calling Yejin’s phone but it always out of reach. His foot stomped hard and waited for the conference’s time. He gulped glasses of water to soften him while his temper arouse. He screamed hard while he can’t reach Yejin phone. “Yah--- Let’s go!” his manager said while opened the door. He knew the reporters would bombed him with questions. More than that, it was his first appearance on clearing dating issues with Yejin. It would be stressed him hard, because his latest rumour was the last one dating issue that his manager want to solve with Vast team. Since it was the newest one, he should solve it by himself.

The predict went smoothly right. All the bad predicts he thought would worsen his day, were gone too well. He almost cursed on the conference, but he tried to keep calm remembering his image. Fortunately, he is an A-list artist which could even acted okay while there was thunder inside him. “So, we are close friend after all. We just walked like everyone did with his friend. Please don’t make a fuss over this small thing!” he chuckled even he want to cursed to the reporter who kept questioning with keen questions which almost exposed their relationship which they always keep it private. The conference lasted for an hour but it felt like it lasted for a year especially for Hyunbin. He should talk that they were nothing but inside him they were something. No wonder the contradictive he made himself ran out his energy. Sometimes he gulped a bottle of water when the question became unbearable, till he realized that he almost finished his 4th bottle.

The long day had ended but not for Hyunbin before he met Yejin. He sat on the sofa in their home and patiently waiting for her.

-End of Flashback-

--------

He left her alone in the house and went to his car. He want to drove everywhere which could release his anger until he could face her in calmer way. He slowed his steps after realizing a black shadow near his car. The man with black jacket and cap that covered his half face. He want to punch him as he knew it must be that friend who brought Yejin all the day.

“Hyung..!” the man said before he got Hyunbin’s punch. His hand was already in air and readily to punch him. Hyunbin grabbed his collar tight realizing who was in front of him this late night. “Hyung...Hyung please let go of me!” his voice didn’t stop him to punch him till he fall on the ground.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” Hyunbin shouted on him.

“Hyung I’m sorry please don’t be so hard to Yejin-noona.” He wiped his bleeding lips after he got punch from his Hyung. Hyunbin grabbed his collar again and punch him over again. “Don’t put a blame on her. It wasn’t her mistake it was mine .”

“You don’t know that she needs recovery? What are you doing? Huh? What commotion that you have done again? You don’t know she was still unstable. BASTARD!” Hyunbin kept his punches to every sentences he said, until his phone was suddenly ringing. “You! Don’t go anywhere!” Hyunbin warned him.

“Eomma..” Hyunbin answered the call.

“Taepyung-ah.., Is Yejin safely arrived?” his mother asked Yejin condition worriedly. He felt sorry to Yejin, unconsciously he closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He massaged his temples didn’t know what to do. He didn’t even realize boxes of kimchi that always his mother gave when he or she came to Hyunbin’s parent home. “Her temperature was rising today. Is she sick? She didn’t want to sleep here because she was thinking of you. Ah...Taepyung-ah, her phone is here. I think she left her phone while it was charging. Aigooo.. she looked pale and weak today, she didn’t even realize she left the phone. Is she okay?” his heart aches so bad. He smashed his car hard. He couldn’t even answer the question.

“Oh..Eomma ..” He answered weakly.

“Ah..please give my thanks to Yejin that she picked up Taehyung in the police station today.” He looked angrily to his troublemaker brother which always made his head aching. “ah..Taepyung-ah don’t get angry first. Taehyung is different now. I don’t know what Yejin did to him until he totally changes to a better person. Don’t punch him again! In police station he was being witness for teenager’s brawl so he didn’t do anything.” His mom’s sweet voice totally gave him burden. He felt sorry for Yejin more.

“Oh...its okay mom.” He barely speak and hang up the phone.

He looked into Taehyung who was still sat on the grass while wiping the bleed over his face. He stared thoroughly to him. “Is it true? That you won’t make a fuss again?” he said coldly.

“ Ah Hyung! No. I am already changed. Why don’t you believe me? That’s why Yejin-noona won’t tell you that I am in the police. You might beat me up till I death.” Hyunbin felt wrong as he took a deep sigh and lend his hand to stand him up.

“Don’t attack people again! I warned you!” he precisely said.

“ No...hyung! I want to get a better life since I freed from jail a year ago.” He said full of sincerity.

“I am sorry for hitting you. I think I am losing my mind today. Come to the home and clean your blood. Sleep here today. Its too late for you to take a bus. I will send you home tomorrow.” He walked to the house and Taehyung followed him behind. Suddenly, his ahjumma ran to Hyunbin and made him even worrier.

“Ms. Yejin collapsed...Mr. Kim” right after she said those words Hyunbin ran to the house. He saw her body lies on the floor while there were shattered the broken glass near the cabinet in the kitchen. He cursed to himself. He didn’t even want to forgive himself for what he had done to Yejin. He hold her carefully and slightly tap her cheek.

“Yejin-ah...Yejin-ah..” he said softly. Ahjumma and Taehyung came after him. “Call the ambulance Taehyung-ah!” he shouted. But then, Yejin small hand moved and try to reach his hand. She tried to regain her consciousness. She shook her head on disagreement that automatically made him lift her body and went to their bedroom. He realized how much she burnt.

“ I just want to be with you. “ she asked him almost whispering. He slowly put her on the bed and opened her outer and leave her with her thin clothes.

“Ahjumma.. please bring me a towel and water she burned too much! ” he said as realized that ahjumma was following him. Ahjumma automatically took basin on their room and the towel. She put the basin on the desk in a minute. “Thank you ahjumma. Please took care of Taehyung and bring him to his room!” he ordered her. “Ah also cancel the call for ambulance.!” He added before ahjumma left their room.

“ Ne, Mr. Kim.” She bowed before left the room by closing the door.

Hyunbin dipped the towel to the cold water and squeezed it. He caressed her face slowly and put the strands of her hair behind her ear. She looked pale and too tired to just say a word. Suddenly, she uttered a word, “water”. He got up from bed and went straight to the kitchen as he saw Taehyung cleaned the shattered glass near the kitchen. He took his steps carefully and brought a water container and a glass.

“Thank you Taehyung-ah.” He said softly when he passed him.

“Is she okay Hyung? I am sorry I lend her for the whole day not knowing she just recharged from the hospital.” His words stabbed him hard. He didn’t know that not only him who got a worse day, but it was for Yejin too.

“It’s okay!” he left him and approached her. She woke up slowly with the pillow behind her back. Hyunbin pour the water and gave it to her. She slowly drank the water and without an order, Hyunbin put the glass out of her grab. He sighed after knowing the fact on her point of view. “I am sorry.” He uttered without looking to her. He was too ashamed to just looking at her.

“My drugs please..” she said softly to him. He looked for his bag outside which he used to pack all Yejin’s thing in the hospital. He came in a minute and he gave her the drugs she needed.

“have you taken a meal?” he said while his eyes roaming the room. She looked into him closely and put a smile. She loved him dearly over years and that was the moment he looked so cute. Her hand took the drugs and drank it in a gulp. She gave him the empty glass and kept her eyes over him. “Why are you looking at me like that?” he blushed when she did those. She waved her hand inviting him to get closer on her made him doubted for a while, remembering what he had done before.

“Come here...” she said softly almost begging. He came closer to her till she reach his collar and pecked his lips slowly. She smiled for him and uttered some words. “Better..?? Don’t be angry..” she said. “About that picture let’s get it clear tomorrow..” she held his hang tightly.

“Sstttt...there is nothing to be cleared tomorrow. Taehyung told me everything. Mian.” He sighed facing the floor.

“Fortunately, Taehyung cleared the thing out. If he wasn’t here, the fuss will get worse by tomorrow.” She chuckled. Hyunbin couldn’t keep his head up because he was too ashamed.

“That is because you said him friend and need a break.” He said barely audible made her laugh.

“Are you stupid?” She chuckled so much. Hyunbin bit his lips in nervousness. “why can’t you identify your own brother? He resembles you so much.” He blushed red and tried to look at her in the eyes.

“Mianhae, I was out of my control today and didn’t even realize it. The media scared me to death after published the picture and rised a new rumour. Fortunately, he was Taehyung.” He sighed while talking. His eyes gone blank and dropped his head didn’t know what to react in front of her. Suddenly, her small and warm hand held his hand made him facing her. He saw her angelic smile and tired eyes looking at him.

“So..so.. how do you solve it?” she asked worriedly.

“It’s okay. I had held a conference this afternoon and it might be a reason why I acted like insane..mianhae” she cried knowing the news. She didn’t know about the rumour and Hyunbin should solve the rumour by himself. She sobbed knowing the fact that they should face it together, but she was nowhere to find.

“Otteokke?? Mianhae ...” she kissed his hand that she had been holding. She still sobbed until his hand caressed her cheek and wiped her tears. He gave her a kiss to reassure her. “Mianhae..” she said between the kiss.

“Rest,,, you still need a lot of rest Yejin..” he helped her to sleep and wrapped the blanket on her. He kissed her forehead deeply in case to decrease his worse feeling ever.“Mianhae...I love you!” he whispered.

“Nado..mianhae..”

They fought, cried and shouted hardly but they would never really broke their promises. They were meant to be together. Absolutely, there were times when they wanted to give up on their love moreover with their condition as celebrity and the spotlights which glued on their life. They are mature enough to think that the ups and downs in their life as celebrity and couple can be solved when they were together. They couldn’t lose each other in such a break up moment, because they will find their way back to each other.

 

-End-