Chapter 5

Beautiful stranger

*phone rings*

"hello? “

" Unnieeee!! How's States we missed you already 😭Spring-unnie keeps on skipping our gym workout sessions"

Then i heard an ahjumma scream from the distance, yes, I'm in the states working for our band to be known world wide. Their giggles i missed them, Since that night, i cant get her out of my mind. I wondering 

 

"How is she?"

 

"uhhh... Springeonnie still-" I heard Minzie was cut off and looked back to my phone screen to see it's still on. Then i heard footsteps and a familiar loud voice was heard... 

 

"Selene Ara is on her way to US for her fashion walk and to she was invited as special guest of a afterparty for A.W's collections. You dont have to worry about us as long as you have our new set of skin care and shoes.. We have to go, Love youuuu Ciel Skyeeee.. MINZIEEE, DON'T HATE ME SAY BYE EEEE TO CIEL NOWW!!!!" 

 

*Beep* I just laughed how those two are still have the cat-dog relationship when they're together. Then i just smiled as I remembered she did as what she promised, to finally reach Hollywood and meet fashion icons, ever since we got separated we didn't talk anymore and i respect her own space as much as mine. Look at us now, landed in the same place hoping we can have time together since she's the first one i want to talk to in all things I've done since i started to work here in the US. I missed her company....when i try to think  about her.. One question struck me does she think of me like i do? 

 

 

Then there's this incoming phone call i guess its our staff in Sokor

 

"Skye. You know Selene Ara right?I must be with her but the bosses.. Anyways, can you be with her for now? I checked your sched from your manager and you're free for today..her flight was 6pm yesterday so maybe... " 

 

"It's 5:30am here so I can meet her based on her Estimated time of Arrival. So, yep I will."

 

"Thanks." 

 

And there after the call, i was really waiting for this moment to come. To see her again to meet her again finally. She was my go-to-person, since i was here i binged watch some series and one series I've watched is having things how to know if you're in love with someone. First thing, she's the one you're looking for in morning and at night, you want to talk to her at the end of the day, and she makes you feel that you are being cared for and loved. I didn't noticed those things while those events happened but it took me a long while to realized that I'm into her. 

 

After I took a shower I checked my phone for some notifications, then a message from Spring... 

 

"So I heard from Matt that you organized the Afterparty of Aleczander Wigner?

 

“Unnie, you know I'd love to help my friends in need. Plus, she has an offer here in hollywood for a play, but that's not me they saw how talented she was and asked me who she was and told me to have her in the afterparty. So in conclusion i did help a little but its through her talent that brought herself here. "

 

" Okay, Miss excuse, you got me, so what's your plan? I heard she have this phobia in long flights. She's trending here you know? Because the media noticed that she's alone and confirmed it by posting online that her fans flooded her Instagram by theor comments, words for encouragement. Btw, we're home and Minzie's tired and me too so We'll talk tomorrow. Bye. "

 

 

So, Spring being Spring I laughed again and reminded me, that Selene had a Instagram account I found her and her status is online, maybe she cant sleep so I typed.. 

 

" Hi"

And sent a photo of my outfit of the day (i don't usually do it but why not?) 

She instantly saw it and i can't believe she noticed it easily. 

"Skye? “

“Yes, maam and you'll be looking for that chic when you land here. Yes. Maam I will be your chauffeur and tour guide at the same time. ;) " 

 

It took for her to reply but i got to prep up and you know disguise not to notice me as the stage performer Skye. So, i got my keys and cap. 

 

While in the car my head keeps on repeating the song somehow it gives me hope for us, maybe we two have a chance. My head and mind are giddy. 

 

As I got near i transferred the speaker to my airpods then checked my phone again. 

 

"just landed!! :)))) see you♥️♥️♥️♥️" 

 

 

Then I waited at the designated area where the must come out, The media knew a K-Idol will come here so I tried my best to look as a manager staff, i even asked Matt to allow me to borrow his staff ID for me. Then there i saw cameras flashing and shouting "look here, Ms. Ara" 

"wave your hand" but before they got closer she noticed me and waved at my direction. 

 

"Ah.. Mr. She's with me, she's my..." 

 

Tried to show my id... 

"Staff, my manager can't come so she called her instead." 

 

they escorted us until we reached the parking lot. They helped me put her baggages in my trunk tho her outfits are sponsored here she brought only her make ups and her outfits. She's simple just the way she is. So as I stared at her from my rearview and smiled and bowing to the bouncers. She came in and look at me for a while. I stared her back. 

 

"Okay, I lose  I'll be the one to treat you breakfast so take me to the hotel and let's eat im famished." 

 

"I'm about to ask, how's the flight...but, okay as you wish and welcome to the US maam, there's a latte or americano. Idk whats yours so yeah, " 

 

"COFFEEEEE, LATTE FOR ME AND I KNOW AMERICANO IS FOR YOU." 

 

Then out of tge blue you played our song again, and smiled at me, poke me in the cheek. 

 

"whaatt? “

“I missed you" 

 

 

So many things I want to talk with her but we have an event for later tonight so after we eat i let her stay in her hotel and checked her outfit for tonight. 

 

"Is this not too tight for you? You might get chilly, it's showing too much of your skin, will they have other option for these? “

 

" hey, don't worry I can handle besides, I'll see you there right? " she tightened her grip for reassuring me not to worry." Nara will come and visit me for my outfit later. Okay? Now, let me sleep so that i won't be grumpy later." 

 

Before I opened my mouth she answered" I will update you once I'm up. See you at the event. "

 

 

At the party. 

 

Well, she videocalled me while she was prepping up as for me i did my own because i am an independent artist here. There I saw her again, i just smiled while she's talking about what happened to her flight. She was scared at first but later on she fell asleep and there she was shocked with my message in IG because she knew I'm not that type of person. Then on and on and on one thing that stuck in my mind is i want to be with her as soon as possible. 

 

So i quickly roamed my eyes while she was talking with Aleczander Weign,

"There she is my Queen Cee of course Ciel, you knew Selene Ara.. You talk about her a lot. That's why i fell for you easily thanks to her. And Ara, thank you for coming. I'll leave you two, brb. Toodles!! " 

 

toodles, means bye."

"I thought he'll eat noodles, okay you got me. Thank you finally you're here." 

I was about to talk about us but 

 

"Hi, Selene Ara and Ciel, I'm Mark Timons from Holloywood Theatre and Arts. I admire your acting skills ms. Ara and your versatility.Maybe if you want to join our team... " she just smiled I'm about to leave but Ara gripped my hand 

 

"Yeah, I see but i stopped my acting for now because of personal reasons. But I can save this if this if i made my decision? “

 

" yes, ofcourse. Btw, Can't wait for your new track Ms. Ciel. You two are gorgeous"

 

I just smiled but one thing captured me at the moment is when she dragged me up in the rooftop where no one sees us but we can hear the music funny but Matt was the guest dj and gave us wireless headphone and tbe song was playing is the our fave song and we looked for a not totally wrecked sofa and mini tent house, i think Matt prepared this for us. Because i told him the plan. We saw the clear skies the stars and moon beams right at us. We just felt that moment but before the song ends i wss6shocked that She grabbed my hand and mouthed to stand up and she hugged me tight like she's afraid that I'll leave i just let her and i felt her heart beats fast and without words I just felt her answers to my question. 

 

 

 

Oh, we're dancing in my living room

And up come my fists

And I say, "I'm only playing"

But the truth is this

I've never seen a mouth

That I would kill to kiss

And I'm terrified, but the truth is this

I say

Beautiful stranger

Here you are in my arms and I know

That beautiful strangers

Only come along to do me wrong and I hope

Beautiful stranger, here you are in my arms

And I think it's finally

Finally, finally, finally, finally safe

For me to fall

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh

Yeah, I think it's finally

Finally, finally, finally