Chapter 3

Beautiful stranger

Skye's POV

"My roommates are inside, my friends yeah, we have this hideout place but yeah, so there's this bar let's go there? “

“Uhh, with your attire?" 


Well I'm fully covered like a criminal, so i bit my lip. 
I heard her chuckle and held my hand. 


"There's this mini bar near the pool of this building, so let's we'll stay there and have a mini talk." 


I didn't reply since i don't know what to say. I became blank everytime I'm with her, what's happening to me? 

Then as we keep on observing the people who were there too, we're in the edge part of the mini bar so there's little you know distance from people, we both agree with little distance with people is good (social distancing skskksksksk). As she talk again and again i heard a familiar voice, 

"Unnie..." 
"we'll buy one bottle then we'll go" 
"Skye?? “

“" 
This lady stopped talking because i heard footsteps getting louder in our direction. 

"oh, is that your friend Skye? We'll that's rare, hi you can call me Bom and this is Missy." 


She stood up and shook their hands, 
"Hello, I'm stranger, I met your friend just now, don't worry i'll bring her home in no time." 


"uhh—okay? your name is strange hahaha weird, anyways, i think you're safe. Don't worry just take your time we'd love to see her socializing. We'll leave you now, nice to meet you.Skye, see you tomorrow?"

i can feel Spring is teasing me with the tone of her voice and i can feel it in my cheeks, i felt hot. 

"I- I'll text you, g-guys"

I thought they're gone, so i took a deep breath. 
Then I was shocked my phone rang and i didn't remember that i brought it with me. 

3 messages from the Bades groupchat

Spring:
"Woman, you left your phone inside, and we found you, we knew it was you because that hoodie is mine." 
"Don't worry we won't ask you any questions" 

Minzie:
"And the cap that you're wearing is mine, there's letter"m" in the back and yours must be 'c'"
"enjoy 😉" 

Then I bit my lips again and i turn it off, I looked in to her again. 


"So, stranger huh? “ i tried to break the ice. 
“Well, i believe our relationship will end when we knew each others name so..i prefer keep it that way? “

Then there i prefer to keep it slow, because we don't know where to begin. Well, i feel comfortable around her. I like her company. I hope she feel the same way too


" so why need a friend?" she asked. 
"actually, i accidentally clicked your number then, you answered." 
"oh" 

Did I make a wrong move? Not again. 


"hmmm, do you love city lights? “ she asked
“don't worry we'll not go too far, i promised your friends i'll bring you home. I don't want to end up to jail." 

Then we walked then I she talk and talk again, I discovered little similarities we had, she hates big crowd, she loves to walk at night, wonders about how space, night skies, stars are formed. Well, all the things i find it adorable. 

It's fun to listen with other people's point of view, you might learn something from them. But there's something in me had shifted, i used to walk alone because i prefer to be alone. As I met this lady who is really a stranger to me gave me a feeling that i never felt before. 

Now, were on a place that we see the city, then she stopped walking. "Now, close your eyes" Then I just listened and did as she said. Then i feel her presence 2ft. away. Maybe she stood near to the railing. "Look, sometimes if we cannot see the stars we can try to go to a higher place and see the city lights. This may not be close as beautiful as we look up the skies. now, slowly open your eyes see how beautiful it is, i call this City Skies." 

"Wow" that's the only word i said as i open my eyes. I felt her smile thru my peripheral vision, while i was still amazed with thr view. She began to speak again

"Sometimes if i can't see the stars at night if the weather is clear, i'll try to find a place like this and there. You'll see people, working, dating, playing around, having fun. You'll see the thing we called life." This lady is really something, she amazes me from time to time. As i try to see her face she looked down and check the time." okay, miss, i think time's up. We must go back.Your friends are waiting. " So this girl is disciplined in time. I like her. What did i just say? 

So here we are in front of the place where we stayed, and there's this awkwardness because the last time we didn't say our goodbyes. Then, again she began to open but i tried to speak first "Uh, I thank you for tonight. Uhm, sorry if i called you, it was an accident really? - - “ she cut me off

" well maybe having me with you tonight has a purpose i guess? “ Then she said that she must go because her work needs her. Then I waited for her to go but she said she wants to see me going inside because maybe i'll run away from my friends. As i went inside i tried to look back from her gaze she wore a mask and a jeans with her chuck taylor customized shoes and a hoodie, so if went to the bar we might be mistaken as a hoodie bandits (a/n:have you watched home alone? The wet bandits. >.< okay back to Skye) she waved and waved until i went in side the elevator. I heaved a sigh, time flew fast its 11:30pm, i checked my phone for notifications.

La Famile Elites:
Sun:Since we did a great job for the week, together with the theater musical team that we met a while ago, we'll be going to have another party tomorrow!! Yes you read it right, now, see you, Elites!! 
Jig:Yes, we can formally meet the talents with a golden voice! 
Tavi: You mean the one with a sweet voice that must be with Ciel's group ? 
Spring: Omg, i want to meet her, i heard her practice a while ago she have a sweet voice. 
Minzie Missy: Ya, Unnie we nearly got caught were like stalking. That would be really shameful if we got caught. 
Ri: (likezoned) 
Dimitri: y'all not tired of having parties? I think me and Skye will escape y'all tomo. 
Spring:I'll take care of Skye guys don't worry. 
Minzie Missy:Oppa, you must attend or else you'll not be able to marry, you might to see your ideal girl there with Oppa Ri


- - party again... Ugh so i scanned to the other notifications, then there's this one notification just popped up. 

Unknown:sentaphoto
There i saw, a photo of me facing the view i had a while ago, there again a note came after.

 

"I know you had reasons but if you tell me if you need a friend, i'll be there.Goodnight. Stranger."

 

 After i read the message the elevator reached my floor and as i went inside i removed my cap, my mask the sunglasses and as i sit on the couch i saw the two ladies sit in the bar counter.

" Not now, girls, I'm tired. " as i got up and went inside my room and take a shower and as i finished they are still staring at me as if i'll give them treats.Then Minzie started to open up "Unnie, That girl is familiar do we know her?" I went to the kitchen and get some drink to quench my thirst, "No." "Where you two meet? “ she added “Somewhere out there" 
Spring was quite and i feel anxious about it. They were just following me but it was a long day and i want to lie down so i went inside my bedroom and lock the door as i close the door i jumped in my bed and as i check my phone for the last time. 

"Hope you're watching the moon tonight with me." 
As i checked my glass window the moonlight became my lamp, together with the street lights. There i appreciate the light in the darkness. I found myself smiling while reading the last message.

 

Author's note:  their names stays still sometimes they have stage names and their real ones. Don't be confused. And to someone who introduced me the city light, hey <3