Chapter 4

Beautiful stranger


At the party. Skye's POV

Here i am observing again the people, after we danced a little when we went closer into the DJ our dear friend of the Elites, Tedio. When the crowd got bigger we decided to sit and have a lil chitchat. 


Tavi: Yo, the Theater musical is here we must go up and find our spot. 
Jig: we need ideas for our incoming production with a musical theme. Ugghh.You too Ciel. We need to talk with that sweet as a cotton candy voice. 
Ri: be sure you have to talk only to her, both of you are chic magnets. Hahaha
Spring: Shut up Ri...Better drink it up.
Zie:Oh, here they are

All of us stood up, in the room to pay respect for them. Then there we had a little introduction to break the ice, until a familiar petite lady with her tattered jeans and with a jacket and a white v-neck shirt inside of it.

"Mianhaeyo.Sunbaenims" she greeted us, all our eyes are on her because she didn't stood up without the head of the department's signal, fck dictatorship. 

"Aigoo, hahaha it's okay, she's our jewel in our department. We're blessed that your boss gave her to us. She's really perfect in our team, ever hardworking, Selene Ara. Bagsu!! " 

Everybody was clapping their hands yet there was me i tighten my drip in my drink because her features are familiar, i studied her physical appearance since i wasnt able to see her face since we met, yet i don't want to make false hopes again. But i was cut off until Spring whispered to me "She was with me during the voice lessons yet, i didn't heard her sing. Woah small world isn't Ciel? “ I don't know what to reply, i just can't leave my eyes off of her, questions rushing in my mind."

Are you that stranger? My stranger? Yet I doze off when Jig hit my shoulder "we must ask her eh? Angelic face isn't? My kind of type. "Then i just smirked in response because of her overconfidence in himself again.

 

As the nightwent deeper, I can sense that she was uneasy in her position because of her boss is kinda drunk and gave her all the appreciation, adoring her like she was a saint. Ugh. I got impatient, i pinched Jig "Let's go get that lady, she's uneasy." before Jig will answer i just pull him and dragged him infront of the bosses. "Uhm, hello the powerful boss in our company, I'm Jig Gwon from music department we would like to ask for Selene Ara for tips for our incoming guesting in a show? “

As we're asking for some tips as if Jig will follow her tips but we got a little info already so we have that idea of what to do, then there as i listen to her voice it sounded like shorta like her she said that she cannot speak well tonight because if sore throat, anyways here's my observing she's looking to her friends, i suppose her team ofc. As Jig will try to ask further, i cut him out. 

"Oppa, i think she wants to be with her circle."
"why not let's have a round table for elites and us?“

She paused and tried to decline. 

Well, While I felt boredom again i sneaked out again, as i was driving there i saw this familiar lady again sitting in the swing in the neighbourhood near the venue of the party. She suddenly stood up and smiled at me then there her smile lead me to grab her hand i had my keys. There along the way, we were just silent.

~~I grab your hand and then we run to the car
Singing in the street and playing air guitar
Stuck between my teeth just like a candy bar
And I wonder if it goes too far to say~~


Flashbacks happened on how i saw her singing giggly alone near the river, the time i saw her first smile, heard her voice but i never happened to see her face clearly. Tonight. I want to know. If my speculation is correct.... 

Here we are to the place where we first met, i met that stranger, no one decided to open up, it took me a minute to open my mouth and ask her. I open the roof panel of my car gladly moonlit serves as a light. 

"You knew it was me right? “ I asked.

She just smiled. 

I was annoyed, I went out of the car, thoughts came in to my mind. 

What am i doing? How are you sure its her? What if she's not? Maybe i got the wrong person, yes maybe, i must say sorry. 

Im about to ask sorry for my assumptive act, I was shocked her face near to mine, she's in the back of me while i was arguing with myself. I stared from her eyes, that reflects the moonlight her baby skinned face, the rosy cheeks maybe because she drank a little which i can smell from where i am now, her lips... I shrugged myself with my thoughts


~ive never recognised a purer face, you stopped me in my tracks, and put me in the right place~"

I 'm about to open my mouth, and ask for forgiveness but she began to speak. 

"need a friend? “
Then she smiled. 
" i-it' s you"

Instead answering my question, she moved back and walk and removed her jacket and sat in the grass and pat a vacant space beside her. 

You began to open up, you want to be in the music industry but our Boss told you that you're too weak for our group, but it didn't stop you from trying again you choose to enter the theater musical department. I really admired how brave you are in facing it. Though you seem to be petite and thin physically but you have one of the brightest heart that i ever met. You did everything not only to support your family but also pursuing your passion even if someone pulls you down. Then again, i found myself staring at you while looking up again. 

you stood up and pulled me up,grabbed your jacket and went back in the car. You pushed the seat so you can lie down and i did the same thing. 

"The skies are clear it reflects what we see in the river isnt?What a beautiful night."

Used to think that loving
Meant a painful chase
But you're right here now
And I think you'll stay~~

Then you switched on my music it was the song i was into for days since i met you "beautiful stranger // halsey" 

I was really hoping we stayed, I wished i open it up, i wished we talked that long but... 

*phone rings*
"hello? “
" Unnieeee!! How's States we missed you already 😭Spring-unnie keeps on skipping our gym workout sessions"

Then i heard an ahjumma scream from the distance, yes, I'm in the states working for our band to be known world wide. Their giggles i missed them, Since that night, i cant get her out of my mind. After that night, i woke up and as i look from where i saw her last she left. And i never heard from her again. I got a call that we got the offer from the recording studio in Hollywood offered us collaboration but i have to go first to fix the songs and write together with em. I became busy. But this time, I tried to search her name to see her updates. 

AALLABOUTKOREA:JUSTIN:Korean Theater Actress-Selene Ara was invited to a show in HOLLYWOOD. 

 

"coincidence? or Fate?" 

 

** ;`>