Chapter 1

Beautiful stranger


The night's still young, we attended a party that our company did organize to meet some talents in different department, we're in an entertainment industry that is known to be a one of the best talent agency with that theybmanaged to have different departments in entertainment industry, We're in the MUSIC Industry since I'm a singer and composer im in a group consist of 3, small yet powerful. Yeah, that's how they defined our group. As i try to examine every people that i saw from the event, i saw some sone of our bosses going closer to the new trainees. Gosh i wish i can spill these beans but in this industry, its your job to protect the bosses so that you can please them and use your talent to produce money for the company. 

"Unnie, what are you doing? Join us in the table." Minzie, the youngest in our group. She sipped her drink

"Oh, the old men prefer freshies. Lucky, we're hated and allow us to stay.Since we killed the stage and you burnt it so many times they loved it. We don't know what will happen to us if you're leaving for US, again. " she sipped again. 

I looked at her and hushed her "Yo, baby Zie, we're just starting, don't be so sentimental, i won't leave you guys.Come on, cheers!Let's check Spring, if jjangmo is with her, then we can hangout to some of our friends." 

"Skyyyyye!!!!" This loud woman Spring, our Main Vocalist. She's older than me. Tho sometimes, I'm way more mature than her but she's really reliable. I don't know too how can i survive in this company without these two. They're like my sister from another mother. 

"Skye sit with meeeee!!" there thank goodness our manager is here in case she'll make a mess. 

"You're not drunk yet right?If yes, our manager will bring you home-+“ 

" stooop!!! Whaaat? Not yet. The night's still young! Minzie! Be careful not to bump into some sunbaenims okay? "


The night's going deeper and deeper the artists are coming in, as i start again to roam my eyes to the people, I'm not that party hard person, and i prefer to examine the people in the parties. One caught my eye. There's this petite lady who prefer to sit and smile to other trainees and talents below. 


Third Person's POV 
The three ladies sat in the second level of the five star class bar which owned by one of their co-talent,  Sun, and s (Tavi, Seon, Jig and Dimitri) as one of the stockholders. One of the iconic band in the industry. 

Despite of the loud edm music, Sun gathered the 'elite family' it means the one who started the company known in the music industry. 

Sun: Yo, Fam *as he hit his ring to the glass* okay, since i think we are all here! We know how hard it was for us to start our dream we dedicate our youth in this company, we trained so hard and now, it's all worth it. Look at us, now we started the journey in this era, but we are so proud to have these three women who joined us in this journey let's make a toast for them. SALUT! CHEERS! ELITES!! 
 

while Sun us having his speech Skye roamed her eyes to the people that surrounds them, she saw the people behind their success and she's really grateful for them, despite of how different the people on the board in the company, as they cling and clang their glasses. Skye or in her stage name Ciel, scanned again a the place and look again for that lady which she saw a while ago. But some of tge staffs went to her and congratulate them. And went over it and socialize with them. 

Until she overheard Sun  having a convo with Spring, 
Spring: is it true we have theatrical music department this time? 
Sun: Yeah, actually Dimitri and I tried to audition in it yet, they said we must choose what area should we stay.
Jig: I heard Boss one who auditoned along with you yet the boss said she's too weak for your group. 
Tavi: But we heard from our make-up artists while talking, she had the most captivatng voice which is so sweet you ever heard of. Exaggerated, but after i had my recording for my part I was on my way to get my stuff I heard group of people harmonizing lines there was this woman who has a soothing voice. 
Zie: Wait, I was with you at the back oppa because i was waiting for Spring-unnie and Ciel-unnie there i asked a staff she said its from the new department, the Theater-Musical. 

As Tavi sipped his drink. Seon stood up "okay okay, that's the pep talk, come on let's party!!"

Skye's POV

 We danced a little then, we choose to stay in our table and make a girl talk since we must prevent Spring to create a scene since she has a low alcohol intolerance , and we talked with our staffs yet i became bored, then i whispered to Minzie 

" Zie, I think I might find my way home later. You'll take care with Spring, I'll just text jjangmo to be your back up."

Well, the company gave me an access to have a free time alone as long as i stay lowkey, i mean i was used to disguise to be a normal person, since my image with oncam is really different offcam. I also called my lil sister to bring my car and stuffs just to change my outfit. One thing that's hard of becoming an artist is being stalked by some of the fans and reporters so that they can have an exclusive news. But not me, I may be a public figure but I'm a keen observer, I know how this industry works. 

As I tried to walk out, I bump into Jin and Tavi. 

Jin: Hey! Missy, where are you going?
Skye: Uhmm...i lift my 2 fingers and tried to put it in front of the mouth, 
Tavi: Perfect, Wait, we'll join you... 

Then we passed by, the bosses in the vip room and  we went closer so that we can greet them formally. 
Us: Anyeonghasaeyo

Boss: My MEN in THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. Whoa, they were born to be a star. Why don't we give them a clap of recognition for their hardwork. With them, we hit our sales to the peak. 

Then the a clap of appreciation followed as my stylist gave us a concept of what we wear tonight, of being a badass, there were eyes on me, i tighten the grip to the part of clothing that Jin wore and he considered it as a sign, then we bid goodbye to the bosses. 

We went at the rooftop and breathed out. 

Tavi:THIS IS AIR AAAAAAAAH~ Give me a light. 
Jin: here ya go~So, Ciel, what happened a while ago? Was the boss doing that thing again? 

Yes, he knew that because even when we were still trainees he told me that we should be careful in everything we do. And I'm happy that he became the oppa, who protects us. 

 ~ciel, hello? Did they laid their eyes on you again? 

Instead of answering him, i asked of a cigar from Tavi and ask to Jin to light it. 

Jin:Okay, missy I'll take that as a yes. 

Tavi:Ffck Them! Why would they do that, they have their families on their own, when will they never be contented in their urges
Jin:Dude, They're old, no one wants to be with them. 
Tavi: That's why marriage is not in my vocabulary right now. 

As we stepped the of the cigarette, gladly Tavi gave us mint to cleanse our mouth, then we came in again.

Jin: Noona, the way is here. Eodiya? 
Ciel:You go inside, I ask jjangmo for a cover. Thanks Boys!! 
Jin: Okay, stay safe! 


As i walked outside i got a call from my lil sis, 

"Unnie, I'm here, find the blinking lights" 

"Why won't you call me personally instead?" 
"the media will see us, gosh, unnie.." 
"did you bring everything?“
" you name it, now go change, i have a date"
"can i come" 
"yes but stay away from us, i want babe time." 
"aish, my lil sis is now a lady" 
"psh..." 

Then we went to another private bar, again. 'cause my lil sis wants to celebrate because her girlfriend, yes you read it right. Came from Singapore from a photoshoot. And went straight in Sokor to visit her.

But staying long in the bar makes me bored. So i decided to walk out again, with my disguise attire and went for a walk, i know its unsafe for me to walk but after the years were caged in walls, in the building then to dorm, all day for years. I never felt this free. Seeing the night lights, under the starry skies and the moonlight that guides you the way.

 

:))