Quotes and prompts

WILDFLOWER WRITING CONTEST (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The prompts category includes several written ones and songs, from which you will have to choose one for your story along with one from quotes .

Each prompt and each quote  can only be used once. Once they are taken , you will see the word 'taken' near those quotes and prompts.

 

PROMPTS

 

1. The lead is one of the most efficient detectives around, yet one case make him/her lose his/her mind. Nothing is as it seems.(Taken)

 

2. He is a Grim Reaper, an Angel of Death. It has been a long time since his heart went cold, and he felt nothing as he guided departed souls to the afterlife

 

3. A teacher who is like a friend to you is a blessing. But when the line crosses from friendship to something more, will it turn into a curse?

 

4. As the sole survivor of a deadly disease, the character  finds out there is more in his/her DNA than just a strong immune system.

 

5. Earth has changed so much that watching your alien boyfriend landing from the sky, doesn't feel weird at all.

 

6. A pirate, feared across the seven seas, departs on a journey for the biggest treasure hunt of his life only to find himself bewitched by the one guarding it, a beautiful and feisty mermaid.

 

7. Behind the thick walls of misunderstanding and stigma, behind the thick walls of an asylum, lies a person who thinks and feels just like anyone else and is trying their best. (Taken)

 

8. The main lead always strives to be an upstanding member of the policeforce, but one day it turns out they might have to gift their lover with handcuffs instead of a ring.

 

9. There were many things the lead character doesn't believe in, like fairytales and Santa Clause - and soulmates. After a repeated pattern of things that are undeniable soulmate-ish with the other lead, they realize sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

 

10. The main character is an outstanding cardiologist, able to diagnose and treat any heart condition with skill and speed. So how come they can't quite figure out the reason and cure for their own heart skipping a beat when it comes to a certain someone?

 

11. The clown in the circus always makes everyone smile, so who makes him/her smile?

 

12. Never a fan of love triangles, the lead is frustrated beyond measure when they find themselves trapped in the middle of a very intense one.

 

13. The lead was new to the dating world but she/he knew for a fact bringing knives to a date wasn't normal at all.

 

14. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to rob the cotton candy stand owned by the resident black belt master of karate, since he/she would be forced to help out at the stand as punishment.

 

15. Every good girl is a bad girl who didn't get caught. So what happens when the one catching her is the infamous bad boy?

 

16. One is a baker, one is a veternatian. When they collide, a fluffy tale of cakes and puppies is created.

 

17. Dealing with cameras and papperazzi was nothing new to him. However, when it comes to the annoying reporter and her ridiculous questions, that was a whole other story.

 

18. The lead always knew he/she wasn't like or people, after all they had been diagnosed by a doctor. But that doesnt stop them from doing their best, or stand in the way of their hopes and dreams.

 

19. The lead is an aspir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter