chapter 3

It started with a kiss

[ 9 : 30 AM ]

[SEUNGWAN AND SEULGI'S APARTMENT]

Her alarm rang and as soon as she heard her phone rang 

she snoozed it for 5 mins, then 5 more mins until she saw what time it is, the first thing she did was reach for her phone and open instagram as she was scrolling through instagram she went to her goddess's acount and as she opened it she saw irene posts a countdown ball as she was liking it she remembered that she was at new york too, so she squealed a little bit too loudly.

as she was squealing now with a pillow in front of her face seulgi suddenly barged in her room 

"what happened did someone break in" while frantically left and right "why we're you shouting'

"she was at new york seul at times square we breathed the same air what if we bumped into her and i didn't know" now she was mumbling by herself forgetting that seul was there everything going through her mind.

"who...Who....WHOOO SON SEUNGWAN ANSWER ME WHO WAS IN NEW YORK"

"My Bae, My Sun, My goddess BAE IRENE" she says dramatically 

"that was why you we're screaming i thought something happened to you " she just turns around going back to her room when

"Seul wait im sorry for screaming, but why are you holding a whip"she looks at seulgi confused

"i thought someone broke in or something so i have something to protect you and me with"

"and you think a whip could protect you"

"yeah.. i mean no.. maybee? i was panicking okay"

"where did you even got the whip and why do you have it?"

"joy wanted.."

"OKAY.. stop right there don't talk anymore thank you for coming here to protect me but i need you to go and i need to disinfect my doorknob" she says while looking at seulgi disgustingly.

seulgi waves the whip at her teasingly while coming closer to her and seungwan was karate chopping the air whilst trying to runaway 


*JOOHYUN'S POV

* SALON SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL

irene was getting her hair and make up done for a interview and a fanmeet later that day,  she was excited to meet her fans after a long time of not seeing them, she thought about what to talk about with the fans and she was so excited to tease them about her upcoming schedules not too spoil too much just to tease them. that there are gonna be things that they should be excited about,  as she drinks her morning hot chocolote she doesn't really like coffee it's too bitter for her so she just settles with a mornig hot choco.


[ INTERVIEW ]

the interviewer was fine he was quite respectful not crossing the boundaries with his question, we we're in the middle of the interview when he asked me a question that made me think back at her again.

"So where did you spend your new year at?"  the interviewer asks her

"oh i was at new york, i coudln't spend the new year with my family so that was a bit regretful but it was still nice."

"that is a bit sad... but anyways for the last question what was the most memorable thing that happened last year"

as she istens to the questong she starts to ponder on what to answer to his question she thinks about her movie her album but there was this memory that keeps on coming back to her head that tells her that it was her most memorable thing that happened to her but she stops herself from saying because one she is on tv and that's gonna be a scandal and two she doesn't even know her name how was she so memorable. so she just answers the most obvious answer her album and the movie.

They wrap up the interview and tell their goodbye, she left the place and goes to her next destination where her fanmeet is gonna be held.


[ FANMEETING ]

She was so happy to see her fans after a long time, she remebers some of her fans that was always present and some newer fans who she saw for the first time, they start the fabnmeeting with greetings and small talks, then they continue with the signing.

she was signing a fan's album and then it was gonna be the last fan so she spent more time talking with the fan in front of her as the fanmeeting was ending as they we're saying they're goodbyes she turns around to look at the last fan waiting for her and theen just like a cliche movie time slows down.....

she smiles she doesn't know why but she was glad to see her.


this is it for now hehehehe 

i'm trying to read as much fics as i can and some books on how to help me write better 

after i finish this one i'll try to rewrite it if i can make it better you know 😬

and i'll try to update as frequently as i can 

ohh and one last thing how do you guys feel abou a bodyguard wan au 🤔