chapter 2

It started with a kiss

JOOHYUN POV

[ AN HOUR BEFORE NEW YEAR'S EVE]

She just got off work, she had this phooshoot in new york that was gonna be a cover for a magazine so she's gonna spend her new year in a foreign place without her family because she had a schedule to follow and she needs to be professional so she just followed.she was there with her manager,her stylist and her make up artist. it was nice to be with friends but family is different, i haven't even seen them in months, her parents sent her a video of her sister opening her present and she was so happy. and it made her feel good atleast they're happy she thinks.o they decided to celebrate new year's eve by eating outside and maybe drink a little bit now that they're work was one they're flight was not gonna be until late in the afternoon so they decided to drink until they drop.


she was in the middle of time square waiting for the new year looking at the sky while covering her ears waiting for the firework show to start, when suddenly just before the countdown ends someone grabs her hand and turns her around and kisses her, i zoned out as she releases me from her hold but quickly regained my thoughts as i hear her apologizing i quickly turned around to put on my mask and cap, and then turned back around to maybe slap her but i see her apologizing bowing like she was folded in half that's when my anger died down i just keep staring at her with no words then she turns around and runs i faintly heard her scream saying sorry and my heart dropped didn't even wait until i accepted her sorry.


AIRPORT

she was walking down to the counter with her staff when she saw a familiar looking blonde walking by she follows her around to look where she was going and found out that they were on the same flight together she was called by her staff that they we're boarding whe she saw the girl with the two of her friends going near her and just passed by she thinks wow after she kissed me she doesn't even remember me what an impolite B she forgets about the girl and boarded the plane going back to korea.


if it's not a bother please tell me what you think about  the plot and my writing and what can i do better on the comments.

This chapter was too rushed i promise i'll do better the next chap and edit this one if i have time sorry again