Chapter 2

Friend to Lover 친구에서 연인
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He did not remember when the exact time he fell for her. They were not old friends from school and she was not his student on the piano course either. She worked as a wedding organizer and she really loved her job. They met the first time when Jihoon was invited to his friend’s wedding who hired her as the organizer. They did not talk much at that time, Jihoon was busy playing the piano with some band hired as his friend’s request. Jihoon and she met again the second time at another wedding. This time, Jihoon was not invited to play the piano. She was the one that came to him, greeting him and later asking if he would play some songs. She said she liked how he played piano, on the first time she saw him.

After that day, they became friends. They always met like one or two times a week, to have some meals, or to share some good songs and music or to watch movies. And now Jihoon met her every day. Even though they were busy, they always tried to meet even for only 15 minutes a day. His workplace was not far from her house.

Their connections were beyond amazing. It was wonderful to still have close friends at this age. Jihoon would turn 31 next month.

Actually, Jihoon did not understand what kind of relationship they had, yeah, they were friends, but he always thought it was more than that. The fact was he was extremely happy to have her beside him.

But he was always curious.

As someone who has given her all her favorite songs played on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter