Chapter Two

CEO & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lin Fan’s POV

*Knock Knock*

“Lin Fan, Get up!”

I woke up by that sound. I looked at the clock and it was 7am. 

“Ok. I am awake”

“Take a bath quickly or we’ll be late”

“I know. Wait a few minutes”

I got ready quickly and went downstairs.

“I’m ready”

“Great. Now let’s go. Bye Aunty”

“Bye Mom”

“Goodbye and Take care kids!”

My cousin and I headed to “BG” company. Should I say I am so lucky? My cousin and I both got the job at that company together, only the department is different. She is at Model Department and I at Photography Department. When we got there, we said our names at the reception and they led us to the meeting room. Soon, a girl arrived. I thought it would be great to make friends so i greeted her.

“Hi. I am Lin Fan. And you are?”

“Hello, My name is Bubble Zhu”

“Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too”

Then, a girl came and told us to come inside. We all walked in and then I saw two girls inside. I took a seat and then a girl, i think a manger started speaking.

“Welcome from “BG” Company, My Name is Liu Lingzi and I am the CEO of this company. This is the head manager of Model department and also Top Model of our company, Zeng Keni”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Liu Lingzi, our CEO, looks a lot beautiful in real life than in the photos. I was busy looking at her when I heard the new girl beside me started introducing.
“Hello CEO and head Manager, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter