Chapter One

CEO & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liu Lingzi POV

*Rrrrrrrr~ Rrrrrrrrr*

I closed the alarm and got out of bed. I did my morning exercises and then took a bath. I was getting ready for today when a knock came to my door.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in”

“Ms. Liu, Breakfast is ready. Mrs. Liu is waiting for you downstairs”

I got dressed and then headed downstairs. I saw my mom sitting at the table eating breakfast.

“Good morning, Mom”

“Morning my dear”

“I will just eat the breakfast outside mom. Today we will have meeting with the new employees”

“Oh really. Then don’t forget to eat breakfast. You know what will happen if you skip breakfast right?”

“I know very well mom. Don’t worry mom. Bye”

“Bye. Take care my dear”

I headed to work and it didn’t take long as the traffic was not too bad. When I arrived at the company, i headed straight to the meeting room. Then, i asked my secretary, Alexa, to go and buy sandwich and coffee from the café. Soon, she arrived back with coffee and sandwich.

“CEO, meeting will start at 10. The new employees are the final contestants of the interview”

“Not so bad then”

Then i heard the door open. 

“Liu Lingzi, why are you staying in the meeting room?”

It is my best friend Zeng Keni. She is the head manager of Model department and also Top Model of our company. She is older than me but we just stay like best friends.

“Need to look at their CV and see if they are really worth to be accepted as employees”

“Ok ok. A true perfectionist”

“Whatever. Come and sit down”


She sat beside me.

“Want some?”

“Nope. This week is diet week”

“Right, there is shooting tomorrow”

“Yep”

My alarm went off indicating it is 10 am.

“Alexa, let the new employee come in”

“Yes, Ms. Liu”

A short girl and a model-like girl came inside. Behind them is a boyish style girl. The last girl seems very familiar to me but I cannot remember. My secretary told them to sit down and they sat in front of us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter