Chapter Three

CEO & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lin Fan’s POV

I saw Bubble Zhu struggling with the bags. I went beside her and asked if she needed help.

“Give me those. I will carry for you”

“It is ok. I can manage”

“Just give me. What if u become shorter by carrying heavy things?”

She slapped my arm softly and gave me some of the bags. We went to the bus and waited for the bus. Surprisingly she lived near my neighborhood.

“Lin Fan, are you doing well at work?”

“Of course. What about you? I heard the design department’s head is so strict”

“You are 100% correct. She is so strict and during working hours, we can literally hear the keyboard tapping sounds because it is so quiet”

“Wow, i am glad i chose photography”

"Yep. I envy you a lot. But I don't mean I hate working at design department. It is just the head manager is so strict"

"I know. I know"

We arrived at our bus-stop and we got off the bus. I sent her home first and then i went back to my house.


Next day

Today is the same as the other days. We had a meeting to check the photos taken yesterday. The manager asked the whole team to tell her which look ok to be in magazine. The meeting ended late and it was about 5pm. After the meeting ended, i heard the manager called me.

“Lin Fan, come here for a while”

“Yes, manager. What can I help you?”

“Please send these papers to the CEO. I am going to send email but my computer is not work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter