Boy meets Girl.

Two worlds.

"Come on! Dont be a wet blanket Lee SungKyung! These tickets made of paper may look cheap but let me tell you girls, they are worth more than a catwalk show. At least be supportive for our national basketball team for god's sake!" Lena flashed the 5 tickets in her hand. "How long have you been hanging around this dude? Tell me one thing about him that attracts you please." SuJin asked curiously. "Hmm, 3 months? Is that important? YongJi is taller than me when im in heels. Happy?" Lena smirked. It's rare to have friendly matches with another country. When her boyfriend got the news, he told her, wishing she'll be around to support him. Lena agreed instantly since the fashion season has just ended and her schedule is not filled. They were introduced by her sister's boyfriend, Hyuk, who is also a representative of Korea national basketball team. The four hyped plus one bored looking girls walked towards Jamsil arena, donning their country's colour.  

Loud cheers deafened her when they stepped into the stadium crowded with people. But SungKyung felt amazed by the majestic atmosphere. The cheers made her heart thumped, she looked around curiously like a child not watching where she's walking towards. "SungKyung!" She heard her name. Her face knocked onto a hard frame when she turned towards the souce of her friend's voices. "Ouch.... Im sorry...", she rubbed her nose while apologising. It's rare but she'd looked up to apologize once more. Its obviously her fault.

JooHyuk was waving to his fans as his team walked towards the court. He too did not notice someone coming into his path. When he felt the bump on his chest, he looked at the tall and pretty girl who apologized twice. To his surprise, she did not recognise him. She did not have admiration in her eyes. She merely bowed and hurried her way towards her friends. He regretted keeping his sight on her. Her equally tall friends saw him and screamed his name. He caught SungKyung's bewildered eyes looking back and forth at him and her friends. He waved at the group and walked away with a smile. Coincidentally, the girls were seated at the front row, right behind his team. The game soon started. JooHyuk glanced towards SungKyung. She was looking everywhere else but the ball.

"Dont you know that is? Nam JooHyuk! Isnt he handsome?! Oh god! What's with that unimpressed look Lee SungKyung!" ChoRi exclaimed. "I dont have friends who play or love basketball. Didnt know you guys have a thing on this at all." SungKyung rolled her eyes. Throughout the game, she watched the audiences screamed and howled. The cheers were the loudest when the ball falls to the hand of the player whom she bumped into earlier on. She smiled unconciously as her sight lingered on him. He's always smiling, laughing and interacting with his team mates and the supporters. She could feel his passion for the sports, that he's really enjoying it. Eventhough she know nuts about the sports, his smooth moves against the opposite team made her cheer for their nation's team. JooHyuk noticed her enthusiastic support for their team. He cant help but smirked.

The first half has ended and Korea team is in the lead. JooHyuk casually looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of SungKyung. She wasnt at her seat. Her friends caught his sight and waved at him eagerly. He nodded with a smile as an acknowledgement. He heard their excitement. "Oh my god! Did he just smiled at us?! Where SungKyung! She's always missing out the good times!" HyoYu stated. "Where's your boyfriend Lena?" SuJin asked. "YongJi! YongJi! Im here!" Lena called out. JooHyuk heard and saw his team mate walking towards the girls. "How was the game? Only four of you?" YongJi asked. "Ah... SungKyung went off to grab some snacks. Her energy has depleted from the cheers... Who knows she has that in her. The forced one is finally enjoying something thats not only about cat-walk..." The girls agreed what Lena had said. JooHyuk took in all, her name and tiny bits of information about the long-legged girl.     

The game ended. Korea won the match. The boys had their debrief from their coach at the bench. "Guys! Look over there! Its YongJi's girlfriend. Those girls are supermodels!" Hoon nudged his team mates. "How did he get to know such fabulous women?" RyuJin asked when he saw their glamorous appearance. "Dont you know... Models are too tall for regular men. They are often at basketball matches to pick, select and be chosen by us..." The boys' eyes widen at the info provided by one of their senior, Hyuk. "How did you know all these? You dating one now sunbae?" JooHyuk asked. "I'm the one who got YongJi his girl. My girlfriend is her elder sister..." Hyuk smirked and called out Lena. JooHyuk turned, his eyes met with SungKyung's.

"Lena! Wanna drop by the club later? Lisa will be there." Hyuk joined YongJi. "Oh, cool! Any better deals?" Lena asked, dropping hints to the boys. "I'll introduce the players to your girls, how about that?" Hyuk promised. "You heard that! JooHyuk, are you coming?" JunHo asked. Before he could reply, the boys dragged him in their elbow. "We just won a game! Take it as a celebration dude!" The boys laughed playfully. "SungKyung, you're coming with us too!" ChoRi demanded as they exited the stadium. "What? No! Im so full and dead tired... Let me go back to sleep...." SungKyung yawned. The girls looked at each other astonishingly. "No, you're not going home! Follow us! Let's go shopping for tonight's hook ups!" They dragged the unwilling girl along. 

-----

While the girls dolled up in their new clothes and make-up, SungKyung merely tied her hair up into a pony tail, drew a darker eyeliner and applied on a blood red lip colour. "That's all you are going to do? You're cheap Lee SungKyung! Put in more effort if you want a d*ick in your pants!" Lena pointed out when she saw her using the cosmetics testers from the shelves. The girls laughed and SungKyung gave them her middle finger. They laughed louder. 

The boys showered and changed. With their athlete builts, they looked good in everything they wear. "Hyung! You sure they will come?" RyuJin pestered Hyuk. "Ask YongJi! His girlfriend is part of the group!" Hyuk brushed the kid off his back. "Chill... They are girls. You know they take hours." YongJi stated. Guys who heard sniggered at his comment. "Hey boys. Heard my sis's troop is dropping by? Be nice hnn..." Hyuk's girlfriend Lisa warned. "We always play nice noona! Dont worry!" Hoon assured. "Oh! Even the rare JooHyuk is here. Now, you should be the one having fun.The rest had too much before!" Lisa teased. The boys protested on her statement while JooHyuk shrugged. "So, which girl should we put our stake on?" JunHo asked. They discussed and concluded with a first come first serve basis. JooHyuk rolled his eyes, it doesnt matter to him. 

-----

"We're here! Come on! YongJi texted. Table 5. Remember that. Time to party girls! Where's SungKyung again?!" Lena looked around for the lanky girl and saw her queing up infront of a snack truck. "What do you think you are doing Ms. Lee?" SuJin asked. "It looks too good to walk away from. You girls go ahead, i'll catch up later." SungKyung said. "Fine. Table 5, got it?! See you inside. And please, stop eating already!" SuJin reminded and left. SungKyung nodded while looking at her food in preparation. "You are the first girl to eat before partying..." The truck uncle striked a conversation. "A hungry woman will be a party pooper!" SungKyung stated. The old man laughed and stopped when he heard a new order. "Uncle, can i have a set of tteokbokki please, thank you."   

"Right away. Here young lady, your gimbap. Enjoy..." SungKyung smiled with a thanks as she reached out for her food. JooHyuk looked to his side and recognised her instantly. He chuckled, seeing her wolve down her food as if not eaten for days. That caught her attention. She frowned, "Are you laughing at me?" "Im sorry. I dotn mean to be rude. Its just that whenever i see you, you are always eating. Its refreshing to see girls like that." JooHyuk explained. "Do you know me? i havent met you.... ah! You're the ace baller! Right?" SungKyung finally realised who she's talking to. Nodding, JooHyuk introduced himself and asked hers. "SungKyung." She kept it short and continued concentrating on her snack.

"Alone here?" JooHyuk probed while waiting for his order. "The rest went in already. Table 5." She casually shared. His ears perked up,"Its my table too. Do you mind waiting for me? We can head in together without getting lost in the crowd." SungKyung looked at him," Are you bad at direction?" He laughed,"Maybe? I'll be quick. 5 minutes." He pointed to his food. SungKyung did not reply him. Her eyes were drawn to his snack. "Can i try a piece? It looks delicious...." She asked softly. JooHyuk smiled at her glutton state and offered her. SungKyung gave the truck uncle a thumbs up. JooHyuk saw it all. "You dont look like someone who eats recklessly..." he asked. "Im someone who eats to be happy. Happy tummy, happy me. There's so much good food around the world. What would a baskball player know..." She shared. "Are you a chef?" He asked eventhough he know she's not. "Erm... no. Sometimes a model, sometimes an actress... Right, my professions are deemed 24/7 on diet huh?" She said. He listened on.    

-----

When the pair head back into the club to their table, no one was there. "They are on the dance floor." JooHyuk pointed out. "Crazy b*itches!" He grinned at SungKyung choice of words. "Not a fan of clubs?" He asked. She shaked her head," I should be in bed at this moment. Am i spoiling your fun?" JooHyuk told her he's being dragged here too. She stared at him and giggled at their similar situations. "Since we are here, i dont mind a drink. What would you like? Nevermind, i'll get you what-ever." One look she could tell he doesnt drink and thus will not know what to drink. He chuckled when she walked off without waiting for his answer. He kept his sight on her til she reached the bartender. He frowned when he saw a familiar face went up to SungKyung. He stood up when he saw him getting touchy with her. But SungKyung brushed the arm off her shoulder and even gave him a middle finger. "Going somewhere?" She asked when she returned to the table and saw JooHyuk standing. "No.. Thought you needed some help..." He said. "I'll kick him in his b*alls if he try any funny business again..." She smirked. "Wow girl...." JooHyuk cringed and covered his c*rotch at her statement. She laughed out. He joined her. 

"Finally, the lucky girl is here!" Lena called out when the troop gathered back at the table after their dance. SungKyung and JooHyuk waved at them. Everyone introduced themselves once again. "She's a noona, i'm your age. Wanna swap?" ChoRi suggested. SungKyung has no objection while JooHyuk declined the idea. It was only then he got to know SungKyung is older than him by 4 years. "Since you're not into this, let's swap man! That Lee SungKyung babe is so fine! And im her age too! Come'on JooHyuk!" Hoon whispered to him. "No." JooHyuk remained firm and watched SungKyung drinks like an camel without getting tipsy. "This woman doesn't club but drinks alone at home." The girls disclosed when the boys asked. Still worried, Joohyuk stayed close to SungKyung. "You're not a alcoholic person..." She casually said it to him when their eyes met. He was once again absorbed into her sparkling brown orbs. "Will you join me for other non-alcoholic drinks the next round? Just the two of us." He asked with hopeful eyes. "Sure." SungKyung gave it a thought and agreed. She caught his smile. The group left seperately. JooHyuk secured SungKyung's number then. They exchanged and bid goodbye.