π†π«π’π¦π¨π’π«πž - 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞

wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 grimoire - a song of love Β 

Β 

Β 

ˑⁱ˒ᡃ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ Κ²α΅˜βΏα΅α΅α΅’α΅’α΅

π’’π“‡π’Ύπ“‚π‘œπ’Ύπ“‡π‘’ – 𝒢 π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” π‘œπ’» π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’

Β 

"hey did you know?"

"What?" the girl turns expectantly. "Let me tell you one interesting mystery that the 'wicked' made himself, its about the thing called 'grimoire'. She stops and stare at the latter, when she noticed how the latter's eyes shines expectantly and remains silent, she sighs and smiles contentedly. "when a 'grimoire' suddenly appears in front of you, you'll get this chance to write song about love."

The girl opens to speaks, "What will happen if you happen to sing this song?". The latter laughs mischievously "well..." she trails off, building up the excitement the latter was feeling right now.

"What?" the girl stomps her feet impatiently, "the person you're aiming at will be captivated and fell deeply in love under your wicked spell."

"oh! That sounds interesting." The girl cried dramatically, which the latter smirks playfully, "I know right."
Β 

--------------------

The maiden feels like there's something powerful swallows her whole beneath her, she helplessly flutters her eyes shut feeling the unbearable sensation that crept through her whole body, a vast of darkness is what welcome her sight when she desperately tries to look at her surroundings. And suddenly a flash of light came next to her senses, and her hand automatically drew closer to her face to block the light that crept within her sight desperately.

this last a few minutes, not until she felt her whole body landing harshly on the hard-cold floor. Clattered noises could be hear in the atmosphere. She immediately withdraws her palms and stare hardly at the floor – it seems familiar she thought to herself, while busying herself deliberating where she could be possibly saw the familiar concrete thing. A sudden pair of leather-heel shoes appear on her sight and when she turn to see it, a gasps of surprise escape in , there a pair of cat-eyes that covers with a thick graded glasses, stern look plastered while her eyebrow were knitted closer to each other, making the fine-line on her forehead visible.

The maiden slowly found herself lifting herself up, heartbeat beating rapidly. While body shook in so much terror, sight never leaves what lies in front of her. And she found herself muttering something, "Teacher." in the corner of her eyes she knows all eyes were glued to them. The maiden learned she was transported back to her class.

"What do you think your doing? Looking absentmindedly, while the whole class were busy doing their assigned tasks?" her teacher hisses, her hands were clasps on both of her side, looking at the maiden suspiciously.

For a moment, she wasn't sure herself what had just happened....

"Oh as far as I remember, I was clearly making an agreement to the 'wicked' when it snaps its fingers so suddenly, and I was brought back in this class,"Β this is what she wants to retort to her teacher, but she remains silent in contrast of what she was thinking, she finds herself muttering a faint sorry. When the teacher striding back while shaking her head and uttering few words of disbelief, the maiden finds her chair lying helpless on the floor, she bends down and settles it awkwardly.

And there she saw unique and ancient book sitting comfortably on her desk, that she doesn't even remember owning one, she stares at it suspiciously, and her eyes spotted something a gold plated lettering embedded beautifully on it that says, 'Grimoire' she runs her fingers gracefully on it, muttering softy the embedded word to herself, "Grimoire'.

The bell suddenly rang, making her jolts on her place. Her classmates sigh in relief when they finally hear the sign of dismissal, and the maiden didn't waste anytime and gathers her things swiftly. Wearing her bag hastily and without second thought storming out of the classroom.

Little did she know, a pair of eyes of a young man follows her admiringly.

The maiden arrived in front of her locker in no time, when two girls whispering to each other caught her attention. She didn't mean to eavesdrops on whatever they were talking but her instinct tells her so. Listening quietly on the slight distance while slowly gathering her shoes on her grip.

"Hey did you know?'

"What?" The other girl retorts, as she rolls her eyes in dismay.

"when a thing called 'grimoire' suddenly appears in front of you, you'll have this chance to create songs that speaks about your feelings..."

"yeah" the other girl shrug indifferently, tiredness was imprinted on her annoyed face, the other fumes at her friend's reaction, but choose to continue anyways, "okay, this is the interesting part. Once you sing the song you created the only person you were aiming will be captivated by it and soon will fell deeply in love with you, isn't it that sounds romantic?" The girl squeal loudly.Β 

The other glares at her, "Then why don't you try to sell your soul to the 'wicked' and get that damn grimoire and compose a freaking song that will captivates Jungkook, huh?"

"Yah, why would I do that?!" the girl looks taken a back.

"because you seem so interested to this 'wicked' thingy, why don't you try it for yourself then?" the girl suggested.

"Oh no." the girl cried dramatically. "I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter