𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 the wicked  

 

 

"hey, did you know?"

The girl leans closer to her friend's ear to whisper something interesting, to which effectively pique the curiosity of the latter and shifts her full attention, anticipation rising inside her waiting what lies beyond next to her story.

"there's this famous mystery of all, the 'wicked of the toilet'." The girl's voice was low and intimidating, that causes the other's hair at the back of her neck stood, but she didn't mind it all. She finds herself muttering, "Tell me about it more." to which she earns a devilish smirk from the other, "Your wish is my command."

"they said that in the 3rd floor girl's bathroom in the old building, you can find the 'wicked', a wish will be granted for anyone who can successfully summons it. To summon it, you knock on the door three times and chants its name, and asks like this, "wicked, wicked, wicked are there?" the girl both hands clasps to each other muttering the mantra for the wicked, the other let out a tiny gasp, thrilled to chants those words in her own mouth.

"And when the door's slowly opens in front of you, and the 'wicked' decided to finally shows up that's where you'll find yourself your wishes to be finally granted."

The girl didn't know she was holding her breath not until her friend finally puts an end to this 'mystery' story, that's where she let out this breath in one go, she feels curiosit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter