𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 '𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝'

wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 maidens meet 'wicked'  

 

 

(note: the maidens in this passage formed an agreement to the 'wicked' at different lapse. I just narrated it together.)

 

----------------------------------

 

The 'wicked on the toilet' becomes the most talk and famous mystery of all, that swirls around bangvelvetpink's academy, since it grants any wish of whoever can summon it, most of the students tries in hope their wishes will be granted by the said mystery, but to others dismay it didn't go as they planned, since the 'wicked' only reveals itself to those few – those who have the strongest desires and only the 'wicked' would perceive.

And none of those rumors has, how's the wicked demeanor looks, like how the process wishes have been granted, but each Maiden find themselves turning their heels towards the old building where the mystery lurks, and the very last door on the specific girl's bathroom lies what the rumors have, unveiling the truth behind that door in hopes of their wish to be granted.

As their heels taps on the very last steps of the staircase, striding towards the eerie hallway of the old building, closing the distance between the door, where the mystery lies, and as their hand touches the knob and twist it over, and the old-ancient door slowly swings unlocking in front of them creating a creaking sound and when it finally opens wide, the chills of afternoon mist gently brushing eerily against their soft skin, that smells of an ancient bathroom lingers in their nose, taking a deep shaky breath as they find themselves striding towards the very end of the bathroom, the sounds of their heel tapping on the hard-cold ground. The empty bathroom fills the quietness, causing the only sound they could hear is the tapping motion each step that becomes deafening to them making hard to bear, hard to breath, the feeling of eyes were watching them lurking at the dark, anticipation that something might occur in the very encounter.

Each maiden, finds themselves halting as they turn their body to face the door. Hesitation suddenly crept within their core, and cold sweats forms on their forehead, and suddenly a spine-chilling aura crept on their ears, "Why don't you knock, Maiden?" a disembodied voice rang through their ears that hardly cause them to brought back to their senses.

"I-Is that you, 'wicked of the toilet'?" the maidens stuttering ask, as they try their best to search for the sound, shifting their attention to their surroundings, but to no avail, seeking for an answer from the 'wicked' but the only sound that responds to their query was their own voice echoing in the empty space fills the once quiet place.

It feels like an inviting aura came from the 'wicked' that washes their hesitation away from their insides, and anticipation that once left in their system was surging in their core once again, curiousness got the best of them, they once again faces the door in front of them, as they slowly drew their hand closer to the door, "Knock three times." The maidens, breathe. And slowly they found their hands slowly knocking on the brown-ancient door.

Knock, knock, knock.

"wicked, wicked, wicked. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter