happily ever after

Once Upon a Time

Half a century later

"Daehyun-ah my grampa told me a story yesterday. Do you want me to tell you it? " Kim Haemi ask her best friend Lee Daehyun as they sat on the swings in Daehyun's backyard .

"What is it Minnie?" Daehyun ask smiling at his Minnie.

"It's a story about my gweat aunt, and her soulmate! We both have their name, but gweat uncle name was Jung Daehyun. Gweat aunty was really sick and went bye bye when she was nineteen!" Haemi told him excitedly. Putting up both of her hands.

"what about Gweat uncle Daehyun? He lubes her too right? What happen to him?" Daehyun voice is low, sad to hear such a story. Haemi nodded excitedly, opening her arms wide.

"Gweat uncle Daehyun loves her very much! My grampa told me that Gweat uncle Daehyun didn't love ANYONE else but her! ..... But he went bye bye too.... But then Appa told me that they're happy now! " Haemi finish looking at Daehyun happily.

"That's good wight Minnie? They be very happy with each other!" Daehyun smiles, swinging even higher.

"Be careful Daehyunnie, what if you go bye bye off that swing?" Haemi scolds, Daehyun stops almost immediately, muttering a soft apology.

"It's okay Daehyunnie, will you lube me like how Gweat uncle Daehyun lubes Gweat auntie Haemi?!" She ask giving Daehyun those gorgeous puppy eyes.

Daehyun grin " I will always lube you Minnie!" He said pulling Haemi into his arms, hugging her tightly.