Goodbye My Love

Once Upon a Time

"Daehyun-hyung, you have mail!" Jongup shouted, running towards me with two small blue envelope in his hand.
I grin, "Who is it from?" I ask ruffling his hair before taking it from him.
"The guy who delivered it said that it is very important. There's also some type of invitation. He mention someone name Kim Haemi." I looked up shock, before ripping open the bigger envelope hurriedly.
"Whose is it Hyung, what's wrong?" He ask, curiousity and worry laced in his voice.
"This can't be...... You said you'll wait for me. They said you were healing." I whisper hoarsly, making  my way back to my room. Ignoring the worry looks the three members shot me.
"She's gone. Haemi you promise." I murmur as the tears began flowing.

~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~
"What's wrong with Daehyun Jong up?" Himchan ask looking towards Daehyun's door worriedly.
"I don't know hyung, he open his letter from someone name Haemi, and began muttering things like' 'it can't be." Jong up explain taking a seat on their soft cream sofa.
"Wait is it Kim Haemi?" Zelo ask sitting up from his position on the floor.
"Yeah Kim Haemi." Jong up confirmed, his eyes closed.
"Hyung, Haemi is Daehyun-hyung first love. He told me that she had leukemia and about the promise he made to her." Zelo explain as he made his way to Daehyun's door.
"She must have passed away." Himchan murmur, following Zelo.
Jong up was left speechless in his position on the couch.

~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~
"Daehyun-ah, get up and talk to me!" Haemi's shouted, blowing air in my ear.
"Haemi?" I ask sitting up to find her still in her hospital gown. Smiling at me softly.
"Hey yeobo! I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise." She apologize kissing my lips lightly.
"Am I.... Am I dreaming love?..... I miss you so much. Won't you tell me that it's all a lie? Tell me that you're still lying in that hospital bed, wondering if I fell yor your trick." I beg hugging her close, as the tears began to fall.
"I'm sorry love." She whisper, kissing my forehead lightly. "I'm really here love, and this is all real. This is going to be the last time I see you Daehyun-ah." She told me, her tears looked like crystals.
"It's not fair Haemi!" I sob digging my face in her neck. "It's not fair." I mutter holding onto her even tighter.
"Stay strong Daehyun-ah. I'll always watch over you. And when you're down, read the letters I wrote for you. Umma is holding onto it. I ask her to give it to you after my funeral. Stay strong and know that I love you now and forever okay? Promise me you'll find someone new one day, and love that person like how you love me, and that you won't try to come after me." She said, smiling that special smile. I could only nod my head as my tears fell even harder.
"I.. I love you so much Haemi. Love you so much......" I whisper my grip on her waist tightening.
"I love you too Daehyun-ah. It's time for me to go love. Remember I love you, never forget that." She said, her voice fading as her form began to disappear.
"I love you Haemi. So much...... Forever and always." I whisper, my heart breaking into a million little pieces.
"Daehyun?" Himchan-hyung and Zelo voice came from the other side of the door.
"Daehyun-huyng, can we come in?" Came Zelo's voice.
"Yeah." I said solemnly, as the door open and the two came in, taking a seat next to me.
"She's gone isn't she?" Himchan-hyung ask looking at the letters sadly. I could only nod my head.
"I'm so sorry hyung. When is the funeral?" Zelo ask snuggling into my side.
"Next wednesday, Himchan-hyung, Junhong would you beleive me if I said that she was just here?" I ask looking at them with tear stain face.
"From what you told me Hyung, I bet you were the very first person she visit."
"I agree with the kid. Why don't you read her letter?" Himchan-hyung suggested, handing me the envelope with my name written in her neat script.
"Yeah." I agree opening the letter slowly.


Daehyun-ah I hope you never have to read this letter, but if you do, remember your promise okay? Don't miss me too much, and remember what I told you okay? If you don't, I'll come back from the dead and haunt you! And if you ever, and I mean EVER do something stupid like coming after me. I will never talk to you again! :P So don't try alright? I'm counting on your hyung to take care of you. So you have to listen to them. I love you darling. Always and forever. Take over the Earth one Earthlings at a time, I'm rooting for you!
With all my love, Haemi *muah!*
p.s. If you didn't get it, that is a kiss! Here's another! *Muah!* :)


"I love you Haemi." I mutter as the tears started again.
"I love you too. I only have a couple minutes left and I want to use it on you." She explain smiling at me gently. I spread my arm wide to let her in.
"And I know what a muah is dummy." I scold smiling sadly.
"We'll leave you two alone." Himchan-hyung said, a look of pure shock on his face.
"No no Himchan-oppa, it's fine. I need you two to be here for him. I actually wanted to make sure that you really see me."
"Noona is so pretty." Zelo whisper in awe.
"Thank you deary." Haemi said kissing Zelo's nose lightly.
"I promise Haemi." I said wiping at my eyes to keep the tears at bay.
"Pinky promise?" She ask, her form began shimmering. I nodded, tearing up again.
"Pinky promise." I confirm linking our pinky together before she disappear again. This time a huge smile on her ethereal face.
"Hyung can I stay with you tonight?" Zelo ask, his voice soft as he wipe his eyes furiously. I nodded kissing her letter gently.