Until Next Time

Once Upon a Time

The last couple days went by in a flash. Umma notified me of Haemi's body being transfer back to our hometown. Manager-hyung decided to clear our schedule for the rest of the week when I told him about Haemi's passing. Himchan-hyung, Junhong, and I told no one about Haemi's ghost visiting us that night. Aunty Kim ask for all my Hyungs and Dongseangs to come to the funeral since Haemi's last wish was to meet her Daehyunnie's band members. Himchan-hyung, Jongup, and Junhong agree almost instantly. Youngguk-hyung and Youngjae agree when I told them what she meant to me. Then Himchan-hyung suggested that I buy an albumn to keep all of Haemi's letters in, Yongguk-hyung and Junhong went out to buy it immediately.
"I'm glad I have such great friends, don't you think so Haemi-ah? All your letters came yesterday. I miss you so much love." I whisper from my spot on the roof. Haemi and I always lay out on the roof to watch the stars.
"Are you watching over me Haemi-ah?" I ask smiling up at the sky.
"Why wouldn't she?" Yongguk-hyung ask coming from behind me with Himchan-hyung next to him. Youngjae, Junhong, and Jongup are busy preparing for their final exams.
"Ah Hyung what are you two doing up here? I thought you helping the three kids with their studies?" I ask turning back to the stars.
"They'll be fine. Youngjae have a pretty big brain you know." Himchan-hyung commented, Yongguk-hyung nodded his head in agreement.
"Why don't you come have dinner and go to bed Daehyun-ah, we have to leave for Busan early in the morning and help with the funeral's progression." Yongguk-hyung said pulling at my arm ligtly.
"He's right Daehyun-ah, don't you think so Haemi?" Himchan-hyung added looking up at the sky fondly as a gush of wind blew at us gently.
"I think she agree with me. Come on lets go." Himchan-hyung said smiling lightly. I nodded grabbing my blanket before following the hyungs down the roof.
"I love you Haemi-ah, good night." I whisper blowing the sky a kiss
.

~~~~~Line Break~~~~~
When we got to the Kim's household, umma usher me into the car that took us to the cemetary. The other members were hot on my heels. When I got there Haemi was already laid in her coffin, she was dress in a beautiful red dress. The necklace I bought her shine brightly.
"Haemi-ah....." I choked out with teary eyes as I leaning down to kiss her lips gently. They were so cold.......
"Daehyun-ah?" Came Aunty Kim's soft voice.
"Aunty..... Aunty I love her.... So much." I whisper holding down a sob.
"I know darling, I know..... She visited me that night too." Aunty Kim said wrapping her arms around me tightly.
"Did she... Did she go with a smile?" I ask letting her go.
"She did.... Her last words wer 'I love you mama, papa, oppa,
 Daehyunnie.'" She told me as she dab her swollen eyes gently.
Wiping at my eyes, I turned to back to Haemi. "Aunty do you mind me putting a ring on her?" I ask holding onto Haemi's hand lightly.
"Of course not dear. I would never mind." I nodded taking out a long jewlery box. Inside was a pair of platinum ring, and a golden bracelet with our anniversary date carved on it.
"It's lovely Daehyun." Aunty commented as she gave me another hug before leaving to meet the other members.
"You look beautiful my love." I whisper giving her another kiss.

~~~~~Line Break~~~~~
I don't know how long I sat there, but the sound of Tong Hua's opening shoke me out of my stupor.
"Daehyun-ah why don't you take your seat?" Umma suggested tapping my shoulder lightly. I look at her blankly, shaking my head.
"Leave him be Aunty Jung." Haemi's oppa said nodding at me. I thanked him with a nod as he lead my umma away.


I've forgotten how long it has been
since I've never again...
listened to you telling your beloved fairytale
I've thought for a long time
I start to panic
have I done something wrong?

You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies
I can't possibly be your prince
Maybe you can ever understand
You said I love you ever after
The stars in my sky has lightened up

I'm willing to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies
I can't possibly be your prince
Maybe you can ever understand
You said I love you ever after
The stars in my sky has lightened up

I'm willing to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

I want to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

I will be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

Let's write our happy ending together


"It's true isn't it Haemi-ah? Fairytales are a lie." I whisper as people began dropping their roses on her coffin. "Let's make another promise okay? Let's have a happy ending in our next life." I said as the final rose was drop on her coffin. I stood up with my rose in hand. "I love you Haemi-ah, wait for me." I whisper placing the rose in her hand, before leaning down to give her our final kiss. They then close her coffin, and began lowering it to the ground.
"Daehyun-hyung do you want to go back to the house?" Youngjae ask as the guest began to leave.
I shook my head "No not yet. I'll see you guys later." Youngjae nodded patting my back before leaving.
"Haemi-ah I don't know if I can ever love someone as much as I love you. But I'll try for your sake. Maybe one day you'll be able to meet my son or daughter. Wouldn't that be nice? But I was hoping for you to be the mother of our children...... Let's make sure that happens in our next life okay? Promise me that our next life will have a happy ending." I pause "I'll see you next time love." I said laying a kiss on her tombstone.
"I promise Daehyun-ah, until next time dear. I love you!" Haemi whisper in my ears, kissing me gently before disappearing again in a bright flash of light. The smile on her face tattoo itself to my heart.
"I love you too Haemi-ah, until next time." I bid, making my way out of the cemetary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Haha I guess this turn into more of a three shot. I hope you all enjoy this, there's one more chapter left. :)

Thanks for reading! Please leave me some reviews, and suggestions on things that I need to improve on. :)