.02

THE CREATION

Jungkook had been dealing with his two friends for the past two hours talking about you. And he was beyond done to the point of no return.

God your mom is so hot,“ Jimin said looking at the pictures in the living room.

You loved pictures so the house was scattered with huge pictures of you and it Jungkook around the house. And every time someone came over, they always had to mention your youthful looks and how good you look causing Jungkook to lose his mind.

If Jungkook had a nickel for every time one of his friends called you hot, he’d be the richest man on earth.

God look at this one Taehyung!” Jimin said grabbing a 4 x 6 picture from the mantel.

“You guys act like you haven’t seen these pictures before,” Jungkook said under his breath.

“I know! How is she 35,” Taehyung said agreeing, looking at the picture Jimin was holding.

“Guys come on let’s just play the game already we can look at her pictures another day!” Jungkook sighed in irritation.

“Almost done,” Taehyung said looking at the mini photo book on the fireplace picking it up going through all the pictures which were of all of you.

As Taehyung flipped through it, he forgot how to breathe. “She looks like a model,” he said losing his mind Over you.

Jungkook started the game himself forgetting about the other two who were immersed in countless photos of you.

Taehyung finally took a seat down next to Jungkook shaking his head he couldn’t believe the kind of mom Jungkook got to have it didn’t make any sense to how good you looked.

Jimin joined sitting on the other side of Jungkook.

Jimin and Taehyung wiggled their eyebrows at each other as you came in the living room.

Jungkook noticed this getting annoyed.

“Food will be ready soon,” You said wiping your hands off on your kitchen towel before going back in.

Taehyung watched you go back in the kitchen and stared at the back of you- Watching you take food out of the oven. “Yah Jungkook do you want a stepdad?” Taehyung said mesmerized by your beauty.

Jungkook quickly smacked the back of both boys’ heads. “Stop lusting after my mom you’re going to make me throw up!” He said annoyed to the point of no return.

“Yah don’t hit me I didn’t do ,” Taehyung spat. “But I want to,” he made ing movement’s when you turned around causing Jungkook to blow a casket. Jungkook eyes went wide and he smacked both Jimin and taehyung.

“Yah I haven’t even done anything,” Jimin said annoyed rubbing the back of his head.

“You guys are disgusting, she’s 35, she’s old,” Jungkook twisted his face is distaste. Him sitting between both boys

“She looks likes she 20,"jimin said from his right shrugging his shoulders. She still looks like she’s got lots a life left in her.

"She looks like more of your sister than your mom,” taehyung said from the left, “god what if Jungkook had a sister, Jimin,” they both stared off daydreaming of Jungkook’s imaginative sister.

Jungkook smacked the back of their heads again, “Stop thinking about my sister!”

“Yah I created her myself why can’t I!!! Naega wae?!!!Taehyung said getting mad.

"Everything okay?” you popped your head out curious.“

"yes, were just arguing over the game mom,” Jungkook said showing his ps4 controller to you, you then disappearing back into the kitchen

Jungkook Gave taehyung a look and Jimin laughed.

“I don’t why you get so mad over your mom; she can’t help that she’s hot 🥵” taehyung said annoyed.

“Don’t worry about me getting mad it’s my mom what I say goes, "Jungkook said pouting. "You both use me just so you can see her and it’s annoying”

“Yah Jungkook that’s a lie we care to hang out,” Jimin said, “we don’t use you.”

“Then why do you always wanna hang out my house I can’t remember the last time I went too one of your guy’s.”

They both stayed quiet. He had got them there.

“Whatever if it’s such a big deal then we can go to mine next time dAmN,” Taehyung said putting his arms in the air. The ps4 controller in one hand. He couldn’t say anything without Jungkook getting so hurt.

Jungkook just glared at him.

“You know bunny boy your just too sensitive man up for once and realize people have their own values and opinions and there’s not much you can do about it. Your mom is ing hot and everyone knows it. Even she knows it-”

“Just shut up,” Jungkook said stopping Taehyung Mid-sentence. “Don’t go on a whole tangent about nonsense.”

“Is it nonsense? It’s not nonsense,” Taehyung looked at Jimin, “is it nonsense?”

Jimin just smiled wide looked down putting his hand on his head both of the boys going at it like always.

Taehyung turned back to Jungkook, “Silence is golden because silence means the truth,” Taehyung said ending the argument swinging the ps4 controller while he talked.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at the boy.

“You’re so annoying,” Jungkook said throwing his ps4 controller on the coffee table.

“And again, that’s your opinion and I’m not obligated to agree or disagree.” taehyung started again.

Jungkook gave him really look and Jimin busted out laughing.

“Remember people have opinions and values- you can’t get mad, taehyung continued. "I could get mad that you think I’m annoying but at the end of the day you’re still going to think I’m annoying and there’s nothing I can do about it so why fret about it” he shrugged.

Jimin lost it he threw his head back on the couch and cackled.

“See what I mean here? Just like at the end of the day my opinion of your mom is valid until I say so because why? it’s my opinion-”

Jimin kept laughing as taehyung continued to give the bunny boy such wise words.

“There’s really nothing much you can do about it because I’m always going to say or think she’s hot even if you tell me to quit taehyung,” shrugged his shoulders

Jimin couldn’t breathe taekook was just too funny.

“Whatever, Jungkook said. He had become so annoyed at taehyung for running his mouth.

Jimin finally caught his breath, "hyung why don’t we go to the mall tomorrow and visit the Gucci store Jimin said Changing the subject.

Taehyung completely forgot about the situation and emerged himself into Gucci land.

"Omg I haven’t been there for a few days they might have something new,” Jungkook just rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone.

Jungkook’s phone pinged and he exited out of his twitter app to see who had texted him.


Hoseok-Sorry we couldn’t make
it we have some to do 😭

It was Hoseok, they too were also supposed to be there for the dinner something came up.

jk-It’s alright hyung
next time. 👀

Hoseok-We’re really sorry
we will be there next
time I promise

jk-😃No worries! I’m just dealing with
dumb and dumber and they are
getting on my last nerve🤬

Hoseok- Hahahhahaha
What are they doing?

jk-They are talking of course
Well Jimin is just here for
Laughs and Taehyung is here
Just to talk about my mom

Hoseok- Typical, Taehyung doesn't 

Know when to shut the up
He’s so lucky I wasn’t there

Also how can he act like that
When Mrs. Jeon is there?

Like come on 🤡🗣 

 

 

Jungkook laughed out loud he loved Hoseok. He was raw and unfiltered. Happy and go lucky. Just a person full of sunshine.

“What? what are you laughing at? Taehyung said noticed Jungkook immersed in his phone Jungkook ignores him.

 

jk-I know it’s because he has
"Values and opinions ”

 

Hoseok- Hahahahah hahahha
Hahahahahahahahahah
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What values? and his opinions
Are dumb like he is! He’s still
Spewing “wise words”?

 

More like words from an idiot. 😂

jk-Hyung you just made me
Feel 10x better lmao thanks

“Foods ready boys!” You yelled from the kitchen.

Anytime 😎

 

Jungkook got up the boys following after Jimin and taehyung fighting about who’s going to sit in the other side of you.

You came back to the table and sensed the tensions slowly sitting down. Jungkook looked angry as always.

“What?” You said noticing Jungkook seeing kind of off.

“Nothing Oma these two tards are idiots.” Jungkook said eyeballing them.

“Yah language!” You said scolding the boy. You don’t know what has gotten into him lately.

“Mian oma,” Jungkook said looking down.

“Eat all of you! Naeee,” you said eating yourself.

Jungkook was annoyed the only reason why his friends wanted to come over and eat was not to hang out with him but so they could stay for dinner and gawk at you all day and he couldn’t stand it. It made him sick.

He knew having a hot mom was dangerous all the boys wanted you and he wouldn’t let that happen over his dead body.

“So, Mrs. Jeon what do you do for a living? "Jimin asked like he was interested. But he was only interested in looking at your Large that hung on your small frame. You had a body like an hourglass.

"Well boys, I’m a scientist.” you said giving them a smile.

“Woooooowwww,” Taehyung and Jimin said together. That made you seem even more hot. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and stabbed his food.

“What do you do there?” Taehyung asked.

“It’s a secret,” Jungkook spat.

You looked at your son and shook your head before turning your attention back to the other boys. “yes, it’s a secret.”

“Why what are you hiding?”

“Are you working for the government?”

You just laughed. Your son not amused by their questions.

“That’s a secret as well,” you said.

“Waeeeeee,” they said so intrigued.

“And how are you boys doing in school these days? Is my Jungkook doing good. Or has he been lying to me?” You said changing the topic about your work- it making you uncomfortable around Jungkook.

You look at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked back at you

“Omaaaaa,” he whined.

“We’re doing good and Jungkook is doing bad he’s lying,”

“Yah,” Jungkook threw daggers at Jimin.

“He hasn’t been passing any of his tests.” Jimin said dragging him under the bus more.

You look at Jungkook. “Son what’s your issue?”

Jungkook glared at the two boys before speaking. he looked at you, “I can’t sleep,” he said.

“Wae,” you Interrogated.

“I’m-” Jungkook didn’t say anything further he just looked down at his food picking at it and shrugged his shoulders.

You tsked. “Yah son I didn’t spend my whole life raising you for you to fail.”

The boy’s snickered and then Jungkook threw daggers.

“Whatever,” Jungkook said under his breath.

Taehyung kept stealing glances at you, you are oblivious to them. He kept studying you, you looked unreal to him.

Jungkook kicked taehyung under the table catching him staring at you.

You leaned in the table and flipped your waist length hair behind you, afraid of it falling into your food.

Jimin and Taehyung watched you trying to keep your hair out your face. Eventually you just pulled it into a long ponytail. The boys never seen such a simple action look so hot.

You looked up finding all three boys watching you.“Wae?”

They all looked away quickly shoving food in their mouth.

“Adeul, where’s the other boys?” You said looking at Jungkook.

“They had something to do and couldn’t make it,” Jungkook said.

“The hyungs always have something to do,” Jimin rolled his eyes at the statement.

“Right,"Taehyung said agreeing with Jimin.

"Awl I was excited to see Namjoon,” You frowned scrunching your face in a cute way.

“Wae?!” all three of them said in unison.

You scrunched your eyebrows together. Because he’s my favorite

Jimin laughed and Taehyung grunted. Jungkook was annoyed.

“Oh, I forgot about the pie in the oven!” You said getting up from the dining table and disappearing into the kitchen. All three boys’ eyes following your backside.

“Why is Namjoon her favorite?” Taehyung said as soon as you were out of ear shot.

“I would like to know too,” Jungkook said finally agreeing with Taehyung on something.

Jimin just shook his head with a smile and put a piece of food in his mouth.

You came back, “I almost burnt it,” you frowned upset that no one would eat it if it had burned.

“I would still eat it, burnt or not. Untouched or not, it doesn’t matter if it got old, I’d still eat it Mrs. Jeon!” Taehyung said looking at you seriously.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung his eyes turning into slits seeing through his bull.
You however we’re innocent and oblivious and just laughed at the boy. “Well thanks I know if I have left overs I can give them to you Taehyung.”

“Please do,” he said desperate and Jungkook kicked him under the table.

“Hyunggg,” Jungkook warned through gritted his teeth.

“What I really want that pie."he said with a smirk. Shaking his head in bliss.




 

"They only come over to gawk at you! it’s ing uncomfortable!” Jungkook said to you.

You were taking aback by his outburst. As soon as the boys left, he cornered you about what you couldn’t control. Even though you tried to dress the part, his friends still found you attractive. No matter what you did it was hard to look 35. When you were really actually 25.

“Well I don’t know Jungkook, I’m 35. what would young boys want anything to do with an old lady like me anyways?” You said nonchalantly.

“Well, maybe if you didn’t have me so young and kept your legs closed, I wouldn’t have to deal with this!” He said putting all the blame on you for his inconvenience. But little did he know he was the inconvenience.

That hurt you. But he didn’t need to know that. He didn’t need to know that every word he said to you, you took to heart.

Jungkook also didn’t need know that you weren’t his mom and that actually he was a man-made child born in the GIO lab where you work. You were a ; never had a boyfriend and you spent your entire life dedicated to him for your mom who had created him. But you would die, taking that to your grave.

But still he needed to show a little respect.

“Quit dressing like that! cover up!!!” he said pulling the zipper of your jacket up covering your chest. “Your large shouldn’t be on display! And stop wearing your hair down!” he said grabbing your waist length hair to the back of you. “And quit wearing heels you’re not a stripper!” He said hurting you more and more. “Act your age It’s uncomfortable for me! You’re not 20 like me” he screamed.

“Quit talking to your mom like that!” You screamed on the top of your lungs.

He looked taken aback but continued anyways. He was always like this he hated how you looked it upset him often. Especially if Taehyung and Jimin came over.“I ing can’t stand you being my mom people don’t want anything to do with me they just want information about you and how you look so young, or if I want a step dad-”

“What can I do I can’t change Jungkook-” you said screaming at him.

“It makes me sick people lusting over my mom. You’re not even that pretty you just have a nice body to look at that’s all!” he said Pointing at your chest acting like the insults wouldn’t hurt you. You tried to hold it in but you couldn’t it hurt every time he talked like this to you.

“Jungkook stop!” you started crying in front of him. “why do you always hurt Oma like this huh? What did I do to deserve your hate? You make me feel like every time you talk to me like this!”

“Because you deserve it for looking the way you do making my life miserable. Do understand what you’ve done huh oma ? My life is miserable because
Of you and I wish you could see that!”
 

You took steps back from him and landed against the wall him trapping you against the wall.

He waited for you to answer towering over you. But you couldn’t answer you just looked down getting hurt by him.

“Just get out my room!” he growled.

“Ani, you can’t tell me what to do in my own house!” You screamed.

“Do you want me gone? Do you want me to leave? If you don’t want a mom let me know now!” You said screaming and crying.

Jungkook had no idea what you been through the past 15 years raising him. It was hard enough keeping it all in but being attacked by him didn’t make you feel any better.

The sweet “science experiment” you had raised turned into the devil. All the work and effort you put into him- your blood sweat and tears, all for nothing. Because in the end he became a monster.

Jungkook’s eyes glassed over. And he stares at you tears running down your face, “ani, please don’t leave me,” he whispered. “don’t leave me like dad did.”