Let's drink the night away

A crazy little thing called Love

It was just another boring night, sitting at the bar counter after countless hours of work.

She was tired and the only thing she wanted to do in that precise moment was to just take off her high heels, take a bottle of her expensive vodka and go back to her apartment.

Her apartment, yeah.

That place once filled by the familiar and warm memories she had with her wife that had now been replaced by boxes and suitcases.
She bit her lip at the sudden and painful realization while fidgeting with her ring. 

- "Here is your Cosmopolitan,  Madam. Sorry for the wait.", the waiter said smiling gently at her.

- "Make it 2, please. Mine a bit stronger, had a tough day!”, a raspy voice suddenly brought her back to reality making her look upwards.

Standing next to her there was a tall, elegant girl with short jet black hair. She didn't wear a lot of makeup but damn, she was hot.

She tilted her head, a smug smile on her face.

- "Maybe you're already waiting for someone else but..you know what? Give me two minutes to convince you that I'm way more worth it than them" and she slowly slide to her side maintaining eye contact and observing each move she made.

Was she hitting on her? She wasn't used to that, many years had passed since the last time someone did that and yeah, it ended up with her marrying them.

- "Well, bold of you to assume I couldn't be here all alone and just think I needed to wait for someone.. Mrs?", she tried to play it cool, Mina was shy but she wouldn’t deny the fact that situation was kinda intriguing.

- "Jeongyeon, Yoo Jeongyeon. Sorry for my bad manners, Mrs?, she offered her hand. 

Mina noticed she didn’t wear any ring, and her hand was neat with long and slim fingers slowly fidgeting with the fabric of a silk tissue. 

-“Mina. Myoui Mina. And no worries about that, Jeongyeon.", she shook her hand and for a moment she felt the excitement running through her spine.

-"Okay, Mina. I'm not someone who likes wasting time so I'll be pretty straightforward. You're simply stunning, so if this someone exists and is making you wait let me tell you they don't deserve you. At all. Is a big NO. You know what I mean, right?", Jeongyeon winked at her.

Mina giggled shyly covering with the cocktail in her hand and sipping from the glass while looking directly into Jeongyeon’s eyes.

-"You see, I was right..you're cute.", Jeongyeon started to cautiously get near to Mina's ear at a pretty dangerous pace.

She felt her warm breath near to her earlobe. It smelled like Cointreau and blueberries but it was unexpectedly sweet and Mina felt herself hesitating for a second.

- "You caught my attention since you walked in, Mina. A beautiful woman, tired from a long day in her office, with those high heels. With a proud expression that hides almost perfectly her desire to just take off those pretty and expensive shoes and just drink the night away. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I would lie and also be a crazy if I said to you I wouldn't kiss you right here and now, to be honest.", Jeongyeon was bold and Mina liked it, that was probably why she wasn’t bothered at all when she felt her fingertips caressing her thigh.

Maybe that was something she needed, maybe meeting that interesting stranger wasn't just a random fortuity.

-"Jeongyeon, wait.. I barely know you.", Mina stuttered, the temperature was suddenly too hot for her in that room. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe the bold girl in front of her and her hormones going wild. Or maybe it was just a mix of everything we just mentioned.

-"Well, that was unexpected.", Jeongyeon fastly got back to her place, "let's know each other better then".

Mina was shocked for the sudden separation.

- "W-what??"

- "I want to know you, Mina. If Is not a problem..Would you let me?", Jeongyeon sit and crossed her legs.

- “Well..I don’t know..I mean, o-of course...", Mina shyly said.

- “Great! Tell me more about you, Mina. The night is still young.”, her gaze was piercing but also warm which made her feel excited.

That night was long and short at the same time, both of them wanting to explore the other better. 


That night ended with Mina borrowing Jeongyeon’s blazer after the latter decided to walk her home.

  • “We could have taken a cab, your shoes seem uncomfortable Mina-ssi.”, Jeongyeon said, fondly. 

Mina couldn’t remember when was the last time someone showed so much care to her.

  • “No worries, I’m fine. Sorry, I had to borrow your jacket. Here, you can have it back. This is my building.”, she giggled.

“Adorable”, Jeongyeon thought.

Mina was nervously fidgeting with the hem of her black dress.

  • “Goodnight, Jeongyeon. Thanks!”, she tiptoed and gave her a peck near the lips.

Jeongyeon suddenly reduced the distance between them making eye contact with the other girl, “I would totally look like a crazy if I don’t kiss you right now, Mina”, and with that she closed the gap between their lips.

The kiss was slow and chaste, leaving Mina speechless after they got separated by a sudden noise made by a stray cat in the background.

  • “Goognight, Mina. See you around and soon, hopefully.”

 

Mina caressed her lips slowly with her fingertips, still incredulous about what  had just happened to her.

  • “See you, Jeongyeon. But when?”, Mina whispered to herself while opening the front door and greeting her dog.

 

Little did she know she would meet Jeongyeon again and way sooner than she expected. 

 

 

 

PS: Sorry guys, first chapter was just a short introduction and also to see if you like the concept of the story so far!
Please let me know what would you like to see in the story and if you have any suggestion!
Thanks a lot and stay safe! ^^