Banned from kindergarten

A kindergarten story
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Woah. Who's that?" Yesung asked, looking out the window.


Kyuhyun looked out as well and he recognized the person that Yesung is talking about. "That's Siwon hyung."


"Is he your hyung, Kyuhyun?"


"Yes. He's here to pick me up." Kyuhyun answered.


Siwon is Kyuhyun's cousin who is currently in middle school. Kyuhyun's mom and dad are both busy with work while Kyuhyun's older sister has her violin class so they asked him to pick Kyuhun up from kindergarten.


Yesung's eyes seemed to be shining as he look at Siwon. "He looks so cool." Yesung commented admiringly that Kyuhyun frowned at him. 

 

"What did you say?" Kyuhyun asked, a bit displeased.

"He looks so cool. Can he be my hyung too?"


"No!" Kyuhyun immediately shouted.


Yesung tried to convince him, "It's good to share, Kyuhyun." Yesung told the other kid with a cute smile.


"I'll share you my toys." Kyuhyun said, not wanting to disappoint Yesung especially not with that kindsmile of smile.


"Your toys are not as cool as your hyung. I want your hyung." Yesung pouted at him.


"I said no! I'll be your hyung." Kyuhyun tried but Yesung is stubborn.


"I don't want you. You're not as cool as your hyung!"


Kyuhyun frowned at him and pushed him. Luckily, the kindergarten uses rubber mat so Yesung wasn't hurt but he got angry as well.


"Why are you so mean?" Yesung pushed Kyuhyun as well. A fight broke out between the two kids, pushing and hitting each other. Thankfully, Leeteuk got back to classroom before anyone got hurt.


"Kids. Stop it. You shouldn't be fighting. That's not good, remember?"


"Excuse me, I'm here to pick up Kyuhyun." Siwon interrupted.


 Kyuhyun immediately burst into tears and ran to Siwon. "Hyung!" Siwon opened his arms to welcome the crying boy and envelop him in a hug.


Yesung bit his lips and frowned. He was jealous of Kyuhyun for having such a cool looking hyung that picks him up from kindergarten. Yesung went closer to Siwon and tugged on his shirt. "Your Kyuhyun's hyung? Can you be my hyung too?"


"No!" Kyuhyun still answered even though he's crying.


"Kyuhyun-ah, it's okay. I can both be your hyung." Siwon told Kyuhyun. He let go of Kyuhyun and crouched down to Yesung. "You want me to be your hyung?" Siwon asked, touching Yesung's cheek but his arm was quickly swatted away by Kyuhyun.


"No. You can't be his hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted at Siwon.


"You're so mean Kyuhyun!" Yesung shouted.


"Kids." Leeteuk tried to intervene.


"I'm not. You're the one who said I'm not cool. I hate you!" Kyung shouted back.


Yesung immediately looked sad when he heard that Kyuhyun hates him. "You hate me? But I like you."


"You said I'm not cool." Kyuhyun said with a glare and a pout. 


"I'm sorry. You're cool. Don't hate me." Yesung said, reaching out to hold Kyuhyun's hand.


Kyuhyun looked down at their hands and grinned. "Alright. I won't." 


"So, can we share your hyung?" Yesung tried once more.


"No!" Kyuhyun stubbornly answered taking his hand away from Yesungmy.


Leeteuk massaged his head and picked up Yesung. "Come on, Yesung. Stop fighting with Kyuhyun alright. They have to go home. Your mom will come soon too. Do you want your mom to know that you'

Please log in to read the full chapter