Cute???

A kindergarten story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yesung and his mom were sitting on the couch in front of the television. There is currently a kids' cartoon but Yesung is not focusing on it. His cute small eyes were shining with excitement and he kept glancing on their front door. He felt something beside him move and he saw his brother's cat lie beside him.


"Heebum!" Yesung exclaimed "My friends are going to come and play today." He boasted to the cat who was obviously more interested in sleeping.


 "Are you excited Yesung-ah?"


Yesung nodded enthusiastically and his mom chuckled seeing her adorable son. Yesung heard their front door click and he bolted right out of his seat, but he quickly sat down with a pout when he saw that it was his brother.


"Why do you look sad to see me?" Heechul asked as he approached his pouting brother. Heechul is currently in his last year of middle school so the two brothers are about ten years apart. That is also why Heechul finds his little brother extremely cute.


Yesung didn't answer his brother as he continue to pout, staring at the television. His mother answered for him. "He's waiting for his friends. They're coming over to play here."


"Is that so?" Heechul said while pinching his little brother's cheeks. "You like them more than me, huh?" 


"No!" Yesung quickly answered


"Really?"


Yesung stood up on the couch and hugged his brother on the waist, looking up at Heechul's face while speaking. "Really. I like hyung a lot!"


"Aww." Heechul cooed, squeezing his younger brother into the hug.


"What about eomma then?" His mother said faking a sad look.


"I like eomma a lot too!" 


His mother smiled and opened her arms, asking for a hug. Yesung went to her mother and happily hugged her when the doorbell rang. Yesung quickly let go and ran towards the door.


"He says that then leave you." Heechul commented with a roll of his eyes, but there was a fond smile on his face.


"You know how much he likes playing with his friends." Their mother gently patted Heechul's cheek before following Yesung to the front door.


His mother opened the front door and they were met with an equally excited Donghae with his mother.

 

"Come in." Yesung's mom said.


"I still have something to attend to. Thank you for inviting Donghae. Don't hesitate to call if you need to." Donghae's mom bowed before waving at her son.


Donghae waved back before throwing himself to Yesung.


"Is Eunhyuk here?" Donghae asked.


"You're the first one." 


"I'm first!" Donghae grinned as if it was an actual competition that he won.


"Let's go to the playroom. I'm going to show you my toys!" 


----


Yesung was proudly showing his collection of stuffed turtles when Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk arrived. They hurriedly went out of the room to meet the other two. 


"You're here!!" Yesung shouted, jumping up and down on his feet.


"What are we going to play?" Donghae asked.


"Let's go outside and collect bugs!" Yesung happily suggested.


"What? No way. Why would you want to catch bugs?" Kyuhyun opposed.


"It's fun." Yesung insisted


"No, it's not."


"It is!"


"It's not"


While Kyuhyun and Yesung were having a heated argument which only consists of 'it is' and 'no, it's not', Donghae and Eunhyuk were having a conversation of their own.


"What do you want to play Donghae?"


"Let's play house. I'm the hyung!"


"You can't be a hyung. You're a crybaby" Eunhyuk sai

Please log in to read the full chapter