Where's my chocolate?

A kindergarten story
Please log in to read the full chapter

While all the kids were eating snacks during recess, Yesung skipped merrily as he made his way to Ryeowook and Leeteuk to give each of them a small chocolate bar that he bought with his allowance.


"Wow. You're giving us chocolates?" Leeteuk asked.


Yesung nodded and grinned. "It's Valentine's day. I'm suppose to give chocolates to people I like, right?" 


"Is that so? Thank you, Yesung" Ryeowook gave him a pat on his head


"You're so kind. Thank you" Leeteuk said as he gave Yesung a dimpled smile.


Yesung was satisfied that his teachers was happy with his chocolates. He was going back to his seat when Kyuhyun extended his hand to Yesung.


Yesung stared at Kyuhyun's outstretched hand then placed his hand on top of it. Kyuhyun removed Yesung's hand from him.


"You don't want to hold my hand?" Yesung asked.

 

"No. Yes. I mean.." Kyuhyun groaned "Where's mine?"


"You're what? Did I borrow something from you?" Yesung tilted his head not understanding what Kyuhyun meant.


Kyuhyun spoke softly that Yesung almost didn't hear him. "Chocolate."


"Ohh. You want one? But, I don't have chocolates anymore." 


Kyuhyun puffed his cheeks and glared at Yesung. "I don't like you too."


Kyuhyun turned his back at Yesung and walked away, stomping his feet. Yesung followed him.


"You should have told me you want one. I'll give you chocolate tomorrow."


"No. I don't want it anymore." Kyuhyun replied angrily.


"You don't w

Please log in to read the full chapter