You are my pet -2min [2/?]

You are my pet -2min

The ambience was warm and comforting, Minho could get used to this. Having guests, chatting at dinner and to Taemin, staying at his place.  
 Everything felt so right, so perfect. After Key’s departure he was expecting Taemin to be already in bed, waiting to be tucked. He was a little surprised seeing the boy so flustered in from of him. 
„I... I guess I should go..” Taemin mumbled, head down. 
 Minho  smiled, cupping the younger’s cheeks, making him look straight into his eyes.  
„ Go where?” 
Well... umm.. in a pub maybe.. I’ll find something.” 
„ It’s freezing outside. And have you ever been in a pub before?”  
Taemin shook his head. 
„ Thought so. There are a lot of erts lurking around there and with a face as pretty as yours you’ll be a perfect prey. So you see Taemin, I just can’t let you leave like this.  
He smiled, ruffling Taemin’s hair, grabbing his wrist , directing him to his bedroom.  
„ Plus, Key’s gonna kill me if I’ll let his „son” go outside in this cold. He’ll come over tomorrow and prepare another feast just for you.” 
 Taemin was taken aback, he didn’t know how to respond to Minho’s kindness, so he just let the later lead his life from now on.  
 „Minho... where will you sleep?” Taemin asked from underneath the covers, he was comfy tucked in the bed.  
„Don’t worry about me, I still have some unfinished work so I’ll be lucky if I get a hour of sleep.” 
„ Oh...” Taemin murmured, as sleep crept into his eyes. 
„ Good night Minnie” Minho whispered.  
 But Taemin was already asleep so didn’t hear Minho, nor the nickname, he was taken into the dream world, although he was already living in one. 
  
   The next day, Minho woke up from his hard sofa, as his body sting from the cold. He dismissed it, taking a pill and a warm shower. He made sure to leave Taemin his breakfast before he left to work. Although things didn’t work out as usual he absolutely refused to admit that he had a cold. He realized he was working a little bit slower than usual and he became quite frustrated because of that, even so he didn’t want to rest or go home. That until lunch when Key saw him.  
„ Go home” he said, more as an order than a friendly advice. 
„ Why should I go home?” 
„ Because you’re sick” he uttered as a matter of fact. 
„ I don’t feel sick.” 
 He put his hand on Minho’s forehead. 
„ Your body tells me otherwise. You have a fever too and you look nauseous. How did you manage to get a cold in the first place?  Last time I saw you sick it was back in collage when you used to play football in the middle of winter at -20 freaking degrees.” 
„ I don’t have any idea. Taemin looked quite cold when I finished my work and wanted to go to sleep so I put on him my blanket too. „ 
„ Couldn’t you just raise the heat genius?” Key rolled his eyes. „ Anyway... go home. I’ll take care of everything here. „ 
„ Key.. I don’t think I should...” 
„ Go, or I’ll call the ambulance to pick you up/ or I’ll beat you, tie you up and send you home neatly rapped.” 
 Minho sighed and nodded as Key smiled slyly.  
„ I’ll come when I’m finished here to take care of you! And don’t give Taemin the cold! He shouted as Minho was already far. 
  
 When he got home Taemin was running all around him, worried like a little puppy that doesn’t know what to do when his master is sick so he just runs around his feet waiting for an order. Minho just patted him uttering: 
„ I only need some rest. Key will come over later”  
 As he crashed in the bed, the boy took Minho’s shoes off and the jacked. He could even see the shape of Minho’s abs tracing fine lines underneath the shirt. He gulped, tucking his master, as his heart skipped a beat, seeing him sick like this. His face was hot, his forehead burned and he was breathing heavily. Taemin went to the kitchen to make some soup, but despite his hopes and wishes of succeeding, this was Taemin we were taking about.  
 

Minho almost choked from the first spoon of soup, only stopping when Taemin worriedly ran to gave his master a glass of water.  
 

„ What did you put in it?” 
 

„ Well... things that make you feel good when you eat them, things that make you smile. Like honey, milk and banana and oranges and I found a cute fish in the fridge and some ramen in the drawer. Is it good? ’’ 
 

„ It is good, if you want to kill a dragon” Minho smiled and Taemin lowered his head.” Do you really want me to stay with you in bed so badly? That’s why you want to make me sicker? He inquired grabbing the boy by his wrist, pulling the covers over them.  
 

He buried his face into Taemin’s soft hair, snuggling, whispering in a husky sleepy tone: 
 

„ If that’s what you want then I’m all yours.” 
 
 
 When Key finally arrived, snow visibly all over his clothes, he has cold and quite pissed off. As soon as he closed the door be continued rambling about the snow who just kept coming and coming and that he almost got hit by a car in his way here, that Minho owns him big time and a lot of other things. His voice almost reaching shrill tone of anger since be didn’t receive any warm welcomes or help since he sacrificed his Friday night to come over on this ungodly weather to take care of Minho. But he suddenly stopped at the edge of throwing a fit when he saw Taemin and Minho cuddled in the bed, covered by a lot of blankets, they were so close to each other their noses almost touched, as Minho has his hand over the latter’s waist, keeping him close to his chest, a slight smile on his lips showed his satisfaction.  
 

Key couldn’t help but smile and chuckle at the adorable sight in front of him. 
 

„ Well... raising the heat wouldn’t have definitely gave  you this opportunity. Good play Keroro.” 
 

And he closed the door slightly, making sure not to make any noise to wake the two men up, but as soon as he put that in his head he entered the kitchen and a sudden shriek left his lips, as cussed and taunt about the mess. The dirty dishes weren’t even in a pile in the sick, they were all around the room, from the cupboards, to the table and even the floor, flour was scattered on the table, an egg was lying on the floor,  while little fingerprints could be seen on every little place, even the oven was damaged, and of course to make even more wonderful it seemed that almost all the things than were in the fridge miraculously disappeared, a lot of them were on the table , which a good part had to be disposed of, from the cartoon of milk that spilt on the floor, from the beans and corn to the half oranges and eaten banana skins. Seriously now? If a tornado crashed here it couldn’t have made such a mess.  
 
 Key sighed, guessing he just had a little more, well a lot more work to do then he initially thought. He couldn’t live the mess like this so he looked for the necessary cleaning products, but just as he thought, Minho didn’t have any, nor in the kitchen, nor bathroom, nothing. Just his luck. He looked at his wristwatch. It was almost 9 o’clock. It should be open at the shop nearby, it wasn’t like he had another choice either, so he grabbed his jacket again and when into the freezing weather of late January.  
 

„ I so ing hate winter” Key mumbled under his breath as he entered the shop. 
 

The bell jingled, echoing in the room, there wasn’t anyone else other then Key and the salesman in the shop, and  it was quite logic, Who would go on a weather like this outside? Even if the End would have come, or the penguins and polar bears would have started a fight he wouldn’t have gone outside, but this was a dirty kitchen we were talking about, it couldn’t wait any longer.  He went to the cleaning things, glancing at every object as the salesman creep to him, appearing behind him, as Key’s heart almost jumped from the ribcage from the fright. 
 

„ May I help you?”  
 

„ No thank you. I can manage it myself.” 
 

„ Please, let me. It’s not  like I have anything else to do” he shrugged, taking Key’s basket. 
 Key shrugged, it’s not like he was going to refuse him, if he so politely insisted in caring his grocery basket. So he spent another half of hour there, buying groceries to refill Minho’s fridge and drawers and a lot of cleaning things. Minho really owns him a lot.  As he paid for everything, just then he saw the big smile on salesman lips, and those deep glistening eyes, looking straight at him.  
 

„ Want some help?”  
 

Key looked at the bags, they sure looked quite heavy, he realized only now how many things he bought and the problem was how the heck he was going to carry all of them to Minho’s apartment?  Well... it’s rude to refuse people, it’s not like he’s taking advantage of the stranger. So he shrugged his shoulders and accepted. It’s not like he was going to refuse free transport.  
  

The blonde guy smile widened, and grabbed the bags without any effort as they were so light. He closed the shop and they walked their way in silence to the apartment, Key cussing from time to time about the cold, as the blonde chuckled.  
 

As they got to the apartment, they put the bags   beside the kitchen, as Key hurriedly began to scrabble around in search for the cleaning products.  
 

„ Wow, did a tornado came in or what? The blonde whistled, entering in the kitchen. 
 

„ I wish it would” Key said, throwing the things from the table into the trash bin.  
 

„ It’s gonna take a while. Want some help?” 
 

„ No. Thank you, I can handle this on my own.” 
 

„ Are you sure? It’s not like I have anything better to do. Give me anything to do and I’ll do it, I can mop the floors quite good, the female customers told me that” 
 

 „ Perfect, the things you need are in the bags. Bathroom is the last door on the hall.” 
 Although he agreed to mop the floors, to work, what guy would want to spent his Friday night after a tiring shift at the shop, moping the floors at a stranger’s apartment. This guy was odd. Even so, Key wouldn’t say he was a creep or ert, he just looked too funny and cute when he sang and hummed when he forgot the words, and danced and turned around and swigged his hips to the rhythm. He looked quite hot, Key had to admit biting his lip, glancing at the stranger.  
 

 „ You have an amazing voice” Key uttered, when the guy finished mopping the floor, and began to place the groceries in the fridge. 
 

„ Thank you, many have told me that.” 
 

„ Do you give this kind of show every day when you mop the shop?” 
 

„ What show...oh, you mean the singing and dancing. It’s in my nature, I don’t even realize I do it.” 
 

„ If you put up that show every time you hold a mop, I can’t imagine what you would do with a broom or a dust cleaner. You’re handy and entertaining at the same time.  Cleaning robots would learn from you. „ Key admitted in awe. 
 

 The blonde hit his fingers as he was just closing the door when Key said that. „ Cleaning man? Honestly.. he sure has a good taste when it comes to hot guys but this one sure is dim, dammit. Most of the girls would be head over heels by now just from his smile and puppy dog look eyes. 
 

He sighed, and looked at his stinging fingers. 
 

 „ Do you have any bandage I could use?” 
 

„ Why? What happened? Oh, not you too.” Key uttered and took the blonde guy by his wrist to the bathroom.  
 

 There, the door opened as a tall, brunette looked at them surprised. 
 

„ I thought you went home.” 
 

„ Wanted to, but I couldn’t leave a sick guy alone. How’s your cold?” 
 

„ A lot better. Guess Taemin’s dragon killing soup actually worked. 
 

„ Glad to hear that. It destroyed the kitchen on the other hand too. Just so you know you owe  me big time.” 
 

„ Thought I would. By the way isn’t this the guy from the shop? How did you drag him here?” 
 

„ Good evening ” Jonghyun bowed, finally being introduced n the conversation. So this guy had a boyfriend. Well... it was quite obvious, he just looked too good not to be taken.” 
 

„ Hi” Minho waved. „ Well, I better go to Taemin.” 
 

„ Yeah... he might freeze without you. Told you to turn the heater higher.”  
 

„ Why should I? I have someone who turns the heat on the room just by standing in the very same bed with me.” Minho said mockingly. 
 

„ Yah! You’re lucky he’s 19, otherwise I would have called you a pedobear.” 
And with that Key dragged  the blonde guy by his wrist to the bathroom, pointing him to stay put on the small table for towers.  
 

„ Is that guy your boyfriend?” he asked. 
 

„ Minho? God, no, from where the heck did you get that idea? We’re high school friends and  colleagues at work now. Nothing more.” 
 

„ You guys seemed pretty close.” 
 

„ Well I cook for him, we hang around quite often, he can’t stand hypocrites and doesn't like to hang around women, so I’m the only choice he has, plus he’s the only one who dares to carry my bags when I drag him to shop on Saturdays.” Key shrugged his shoulders, looking carefully to put the bandage perfectly on the blonde's wound, as he put some lineament. It stung him, and he hitched slightly, wincing from pain.  
 

„ You should really pay more attention to your surroundings” 
 

 And as he said that the blonde’s have lowered to Key’s shining face, he looked so concentrated, pale skin, soft lips, fluttering eyelids, and hazel nut eyes, and his hair was so neat, not even a single bang was out of it’s place.  
 

„ Do you have a boyfriend?”  
 

„ Don’t have time for one. Plus it’s hard to find a good one these days. It’s rare to put your hands on a good looking and loyal boyfriend, it’s even rarer than a Gucci, polar bear 2012 bag, only 50 were made. And I’ve managed to put my hands on one of those yesterday.” Key said proudly, finally finishing with his work, lifting his head, only to find the blonde looking straight into his eyes. 
 

„ Maybe that’s not the only thing you’ve managed to put your hands on.” 
And he held Key’s chin and closed the slight distance between them, as their lips met. The kiss was soft, warm and it felt so right, it wasn’t nasty nor endearing. It ended as soon as it started.  
 „ So what do you say? Do you want to own a boyfriend next to that Gucci polar bear bag? The blonde inquired.           
„ Do you come with a leash too?” Key smiled, grabbing the man by his neck and taking him down on the floor, their lips and tongues meting in a hot long fight for the next half an hour.

 

 A/N: I haven't been on asianfanfic for quite  a while. I've finshed the story a while ago, and I've completely forgot about it's existance honestly.  I'll post the ramaining chapters  now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.