Chapter 1

Keep It In The Closet

Soshi Group Chat

Yoona: Good morning eonnies (and dongsaeng)!

Seohyun: Good morning eonnie!

Yuri: Morning Deer! Morning Hyunnie! Did you guys sleep well?

Yoona and Seohyun: Ne

Hyoyeon: Waddup hose!

Seohyun: Good morning Hyoyeon eonnie! What's "hose?"

Yuri: Don't mind her Hyunnie, Hyo just likes to be dumb this early in the morning! 

Seohyun: Oh, but still what's "hose?"

Yuri: Yah! Hyoyeon you idiot you spelled it wrong!!

Yoona: HaHa (alligator laugh)

Hyoyeon: You're not allowed to call anyone an idiot, HOE!!!

Yoona: HaHaHa!!! Eonnies is too early in the morning for me to be crying!! LOL

Yuri: Yah!! Watch it Fiona!

Hyoyeon: What did you call me? Wanna say it again turdface?!

Yoona: LOL turdface

Seohyun: Alright eonnies that's enough. Be nice please! And Yoona eonnie please stop encouraging them.

Yoona: Arasso maknae

Yuri: But Hyunnie she started it!!

Hyoyeon: I did not! You called me an idiot first!

Yuri: You called all of us "hose" first, which you meant hoes!

Hyoyeon: Yeah...but I meant it in a loving way!

Yuri: Whatever

Seohyun: Okay Yuri eonnie that's enough. Hyoyeon eonnie said she didn't mean it in an offensive way. Please let it go.

Hyoyeon: Thank You maknae!!

Yuri: Alright, alright! Hyo I'm sorry for calling you an idiot and Fiona!

Hyoyeon: I forgive you Yul!

Yuri: Thank you Hyo

Yuri: Wait! Where's my apology?!

Hyoyeon: Apology for what?

Yuri: I don't how about for calling me turd face and idiot!!

Hyoyeon: You don't get one that name calling was justified from you calling me names

Yuri: R U SERIOUS?!?! FINE!! Then I take my apology back TROLL!!!!

Hyoyeon: Nope! No take backs! I already accepted your apology.

Seohyun: *Sigh* Eonnies will you stop it already!! We ALL just woke up! Arguing is not healthy in the MORNING!!

Yuri/Hyoyeon: -_-

Yuri/Hyoyeon: Sorry Hyunnie/Maknae!

Seohyun: And I'm sorry for text-yelling at you.

Hyoyeon: It's okay!

Yuri: Yeah, we deserved it!

Taeyeon: What's this? I wake up to a load of notifications thinking my members just missed each other, only to find two of you bickering this early in the morning. I'm disappointed. You even made our maknae upset!

Seohyun: It's okay Taeyeon eonnie! Besides they already apologized!

Taeyeon: I understand, but they still shouldn't be immediately arguing when they just woke up and greeted each other. Maybe they need some bonding time!

Yuri/Hyoyeon: Ne? Bonding time!

Yuri: Yah! Stop copying me Hyo!!

Hyoyeon: I'm not! If anything you're copying me!

Yuri: NO I'M NOT

Taeyeon: Chill out you guys!

Seohyun: Eonnies please don't start again.

Taeyeon: Seriously, what's wrong with you two?

Yoona: They're both hotheads eonnie but at the same time they're strangely cool!

Hyoyeon: Yoong I almost forgot you were here!

Yuri: Yeah, deer where did you go?

Yoona: I had to wash up and start breakfast! I didn't think you guys would still be bickering. And Good Morning Taeyeon eonnie!

Taeyeon: Good morning Yoona! And they have been bickering this whole time, that's why I'm thinking of a way for them to have some bonding time.

Yoona: Jinjja?! Well, I know a way that we can all bond! I was gonna ask later but I guess I can do it now! Anyone available this weekend?

Taeyeon: This weekend? I don't think I am. Why?

Seohyun: Yeah eonnie I'm busy as well. What do you have planned?

Yoona: Aww! Well, I have to start filming soon as well, but I was thinking we could all go on a quick weekend trip since we haven't seen each other in so long. Well, everyone except Fany eonnie and...

Yuri: And who?

Hyoyeon: And I'm the blonde!

Sooyoung: Good morning everyone!!

Yoona: SOOYOUNGIE ~!!!! GOOD MORNING!!!!

Hyoyeon: Aish! Yoona I can practically hear your voice! Good morning Giant!

Sooyoung: Good morning sunshine, and good morning dwarf!

Yoona: ( ;

Seohyun: Good morning eonnie! And Yoona eonnie I'm sorry I can't go on the trip. I've already started recording my new drama, and will be filming this weekend as well. Mianhae!

Hyoyeon: Yeah, mianhae Yoong, but I'm filming for Mnet's Good Girl. I'd be down any other time but I'm busy lately.

Sooyoung: Good morning Seohyunnie! What trip are guys talking about? Yoona?

Yuri: Ah, now I know who you didn't mention Yoong! And yo beanpole morning! Why are you up so late, I'm already walking out the door?

Hyoyeon: WOW! You were actually thinking about that the whole time!!!

Sooyoung: Good morning Yul! I wasn't up late! I was just doing my morning routine and helping my mom with something. And what trip are you guys talking about?

Yuri: Ah! And mind your business Hyo! I was thinking about it while I was getting ready to go to the gym. Want to join? And thanks for reminding me Soo! Yoong I'm sorry but I can't make it. 
Hyoyeon: Sure I'll join! Meet you there Yul!

Yuri: Call!

Yoona: That's okay eonnies and Seohyun! Maybe we can go next time!

Seohyun: Wait eonnie! You still have Taeyeon eonnie, Sunny eonnie, and Sooyoung eonnie. We know Tiffany eonnie  can't go, she's in LA.

Yoona: You're right I do still have them! How about it eonnies?!

Hyoyeon: Speaking of Tiffany she's been oddly quiet this whole time

Yuri: Yeah that is strange...

Sooyoung: Fany told me she's recording in the studio tonight, so she probably won't see this until much later. Now, tell me what you guys are talking about! What trip!

Hyoyeon: Ugh! Just go back through the previous messages giant!

Sooyoung: I don't want to that's too much work! 
 

Hyoyeon:  Then you don't want to know!

Sooyoung: Just tell me! Yoona? Yuri? Seohyun? Anybody?!

Yuri: Guys do you think Fany is gonna be really tired? Maybe I should FaceTime her? But she'll be too tired for that. I know I'll just send her something to cheer her own!

Hyoyeon: Do whatever you want Casanova!

Seohyun: Eonnies I'm sorry I'm leaving the chat. I'll be arriving to set soon! Yoona eonnie just ask the remaining eonnies. Taeyeon eonnie hasn't said anything yet. Bye eonnies have a good day!

Everyone (except Taeyeon): Bye!

Yoona: Okay who's left Sunny and Sooyoungie! Taeyeon eonnie what about you? You have said anything since I mentioned the trip.

Sooyoung: WHaT TRiP!

Yuri: Yeah Taeng why did you suddenly go mute?

Sooyoung: So you guys are just going to ignore me! Fine! I don't care -_-

Yoona: Taeyeon eonnie?

Hyoyeon: Yo! Taeyeon answer the kid!

Yuri: TAEYEON-AH!!!!!

Taeyeon: Ne, sorry about that! I'm sorry Yoong but I'm working on two albums right now I can't make it. Manager eonnie is on her way to pick me up now. I gotta go. Ask the others. Bye

Hyoyeon: What others? There are no others? I just got off the phone with Sunny, and she can't make it because she's doing a show this weekend. Yoong you're out of options!

Sooyoung: WOW! You're really gonna do it that way! What have I done to be treated this way? Tell me!

Yuri: Where are you Hyo? I'm tired of waiting!

Hyoyeon: Gosh! I'm right behind you!!!

Yuri: Ahhh! Don't freaking scare me like that!!!

Hyoyeon: Why are you still texting when I'm standing right next to you? Idiot! Anyways, bye b*tches! Time to get my abs back!!

Yuri: Bye guys! And sorry again Yoona. Next time okay!

Yoona: Yeah, next time definitely! Bye! Have fun working out!

Hyoyeon/Yuri: ( ;

Sooyoung: Wait! Yoongie maybe I can go, and we can go together! Just the two of us!

Yoona: Oh Sooyoungie! I'm sorry I forgot about you. Anyways, just the two of us! Are you sure?

Sooyoung: Of course! Just tell me when and where! I'm free this weekend!

Yoona: Jinjja?!! Great!!! Okay, well I wanted to go to Sapporo to see the Diamond Snow in the mountains before the snow stops falling and melts. Are you okay with that?

Sooyoung: Omo, that's sounds so fun, and romantic haha! I'll go on the trip with you no problem! Besides, I'm more fluent in Japanese than all of you, so you'll need me ( ;

Yoona: You're right! So we're really going?

Sooyoung: Of course Yoong! Pack your bags! Give the place, time, and day and I'll be there sunshine!!

Yoona: Yayyy! My Sooyoungie is sooo sweeet~! Okay, can you pick me up Friday at 6 pm? We'll go to the airport from there and fly to Japan. Is that okay?

Sooyoung: Ne. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow evening! I'll bring my camera and you just bring your pretty face (and your luggage lol)!

Yoona: HaHa

Sooyoung: We don't need those old prunes! Let's meet breakfast or brunch tomorrow, arasso! See ya

Yoona: LOL! Okay Sooyoungie see you tomorrow! Annyeong!!

--

Sigh. Yoona turns off her phone after sending last message. She puts her phone down on the table and stands up to go to the large window in her living room. As she stares outside the window the corners of her lip turns up into a soft smile.

'Just the two of us! In a snowy mountain, watching the prettiest snowfall' Yoona thinks to herself.

She walks over to her couch and sits down next to where her dog is, "Rae-O tomorrow eonnie is going on a trip, so you'll have to stay with appa okay!" The dog her face as if he already misses her. "It'll just be me and Sooyoungie," she exclaims while calming her dog. As Yoona pets Rae-O she stares off back towards the window nearly zoning out, "You know legend says that if two people see the Diamond Snow together they will fall in lo--" Yoona shakes her head trying to get rid of the thought that just intruded her mind. "Im Yoona we're just two friends going on a trip. Best friends, sisters even! That's it!" Yoona sternly nods her head at her own scolding, but her face slowly falls. That's it.