Rose (MiChaeng)

Nichijou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where was she being taken to? It’s been already two minutes and she was still being pulled somewhere that she still doesn't know whereby in the campus. Looking at her girlfriend with a partly baffled expression, Mina asked. "Where are we going babe?” 

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose in nonchalance. She kept on taking multiple steps forward, which led the two of them in front of a not so interesting looking stairs. 

Mina’s eyebrows met, getting more and more baffled by the second. Her arms folded above her chest as she shifted to the younger, waiting for her to speak up.

To her dismay, no words were freed from the latter. But instead she took a step up into the stairs. Mina puckered her lips to side. She took a step forward towards closer to Chaeyoung, their eyes in contact as she waits for her to speak up. Additionally, she was quick to notice that their height difference was put aside because of the step. But on a more important note, Mina couldn't stop wondering what was the purpose  of the scene.

A light sigh. 

Mina was about to say something but before she was able to do so, there were already a pair of sweet lips pressed against her own. 

It seemed like Chaeyoung wasn't only planning for a short peck as Mina felt her hands cupped her cheek in a gentle manner, pulling her closer.

Her fingers found their way to clench the hem of Chaeyoung's black coat. She was beginning to feel a bit breathless from the kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter