Shining Light (SaiDa)

Nichijou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was midnight. And lights from the streets were not visible to her view. It was terrifying. She was only clinging to the light that the lamp was emitting. 

They were on a camp, Dahyun and her. The two have been together for a year and Dahyun told her that she wanted to try something new. They've already tried ice skating, mountain climbing, biking, zipline, chair lift and bungee jumping.

Sana hated heights, so much. But her girlfriend was an adventurous person. She was into trying new things and discovery. For this reason, Sana had to forget her fear and face it. Dahyun was there to help her of course, and it was nice.

I won't let go of you

I'm here 

Just look at me

Those were the things that Dahyun usually say every time she was to encounter in going through tall heights. She deeply love those statements. But she loves Dahyun's presence more.

Every time she was together with the raven-haired, she feels safe.

At present, Sana was sitting inside their tent, wearing her pajamas which consisted of a baggy white shirt and gray shorts. All the while, she was also waiting for her lover. Dahyun went outside to assure that the tent was durable enough just in case it becomes too windy during the night. 

But it felt as if the younger was taking too long. And this made the pink haired a little anxious . Dahyun's silhouette that was just visible earlier was gone out of the blue.

A hard gulp as her expression begins to be filled with worry. "D-dahyun?"

Five seconds flew by and a response didn't come. 

"Jeez Dahyun. Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter